I am offering a free spiritual service from a Sirian perspective. This includes knowledge from the hall of records that has been passed down through generations. This is a question and answer service, I can handle only one question per request. This is not something I carry lightly, so please ask with respect. I do not claim being a psychic, but I rather see this as being a part of who I am. I have been asked in the past by others for this service so I will now try it online. I will answer questions on the following topics for example:

1. Questions on spirituality

2. Questions concerning interpersonal relationships

3. Questions concerning events

4. Questions on cosmic origins

I will try to answer most topics, but this should give you a general idea. This is my first time doing this online so bear with me for now as I try to get to each question. I should be able to reply within 24 hours. If not I will let you know whether or not you can expect a reply within the next 24 hours.

Thanks

Views: 15805

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Meghan,
The answer is that you just need to spend more of your available time in nature to reconnect. The problem is that you don't get exposure nearly enough as necessary. And yes, psychokinesis as well as clairvoyance is what I am referring to when I speak of consciousness on an abstract level.

Hi Tanner,
I do not think of a sacred clown, but rather as someone who is at the center of attention in a different manner in that others must pay attention to you to get the answers they need. In that manner that is what I was referring to when I meant that people have to stop on their way and have some form of contact with you to keep going. If you see yourself as a sacred clown and feel more of a connection with it I can see why. However, I guess I see it on more of a level where there is a needed connection with others.

Hi Nikolai,
I think he perhaps will have to go with his family or perhaps the arrangement will become this. I think the answers will become clearer with time. The choice is his but I think he will be inclined to choose this path.

Hi Nikolai,
That is ok, I do try to answer if I am able :) The woman whom you feel the most peace with is the one you will marry. If this is not clear it will be in time. As I have stated previously you have met her or already know her. I think there are a few events to take place that will be the deciding factor and you will know it. She is a lot like you in many ways, especially concerning how you approach problem solving.

Hi Rocket,
There have been occurrences in the past which arise at intervals which have more to do with the collective state of consciousness of the individuals in that area. They are more aware of these sights and more conscious of them happening in the context of this dimension. These are multidimensional objects and beings which are being seen, but which are not always visible.

Hi chris,
I am referring to any shoreline, particularly with sand as opposed to rocks. This is going to trigger a memory for you which is very important in your development.

Thank you :)

As a sort of mirror, to show people what they need to see. thank you sothis. I think I'm going to have a lot more confidence going out and being around people from now on

Hello Sothis,

I have already asked one question earlier. I am asking one more. Please answer if it is not too much trouble.

My question is, who am I?

Thanks

Hi Sothis, thank you very much for your help last time! Since i have asked you a question once, i wonder if i may ask another one? Theres something that has bothered me for quite long a time and i believe it will be helpful to hear what you'll be getting.. i will send you a friend request since i prefer to ask in pm. Let me know if i may re-have this opportunity. Thank you so much in advance!

windmaster

Hi Sothis73,

I am going through a lot of resistance with regards to getting my license for my profession. Can you tell me how to overcome these difficulties, and anything else I need to know regarding my career?

Thank you in advance

Thank you sothis73
However, I don't understand what you mean with being "multidimensional" :/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
23 minutes ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
41 minutes ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
49 minutes ago
Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
55 minutes ago
1 hour ago
Black Mamba616 replied to Black Mamba616's discussion andromedan starseeds....
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Jace commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
2 hours ago
Stargazer replied to Porka's discussion Atlantis Past life regression - Anyone were male in the regression ?
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Remember 398.2 when a library beast says that fairies aren't real in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
2 hours ago
☙ḲḭḲḭ❧ loved Turquoise Water's photo
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service