I am offering a free spiritual service from a Sirian perspective. This includes knowledge from the hall of records that has been passed down through generations. This is a question and answer service, I can handle only one question per request. This is not something I carry lightly, so please ask with respect. I do not claim being a psychic, but I rather see this as being a part of who I am. I have been asked in the past by others for this service so I will now try it online. I will answer questions on the following topics for example:

1. Questions on spirituality

2. Questions concerning interpersonal relationships

3. Questions concerning events

4. Questions on cosmic origins

I will try to answer most topics, but this should give you a general idea. This is my first time doing this online so bear with me for now as I try to get to each question. I should be able to reply within 24 hours. If not I will let you know whether or not you can expect a reply within the next 24 hours.

Thanks

Views: 8570

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you again, this makes sense. I seem to be able to help others find clarity.

Hi Victor,
To comment on the video, there is a truth here but a few things that perhaps need clarity. We are living in interesting times. Many of those in the angelic realm exist here and have but the difference now is that a few of them are recognized for what they are. They have been attempting to assist mankind all along but they have been ignored because most people aren't looking to develop all of their states of being to the fullest. This is due to working towards what others think will immediately resolve their problems, such as money or other superficial things. I don't think there is a "lock" in place for these timelines that force others into a way of life but it will be that much harder to change things at some future date than it will be around this time. Most people will recognize the divine path they know that they need to walk and will come across situations at this time that will literally force them to make hard and difficult choices that will ultimately make this world a more unified place.

I personally am only interested in peace and equality.
However i do have my own personal
Problems. Truth can be a very expensive thing to get.
I know many truths...intellectually
Speaking.
I dont support a system of Ascention that is unfair in my opinion.
I remember in 2007 it was all about
Dec 21, 2012 for Ascention...a failure
because it never happened for humanity.
The real issue is actually about the
Cabal/Illuminati - THE beings who
have succeeded in controlling and
influencing humanity for thousands
of years...the very reason why in my
opinion most people on the planet
wont even get an opportunity to Ascend.

Too much materialism, religious dogma, murders, corruption, greed etc.

So while there is an Asention process
Going on, i only see about 15 to 20
Percent of humanity Ascending this
Time around due to the Cabal.

While there is good news with respect
to them going out and losing power...
their messy legacy they have left human society with lives on still.

All i ask for personally is a better chance to live in 3D/4D.
personally i have never had any spiritual drive for myself.
Its not a part of my current make up.
Intellectually though its been an interesting 12 years of research for me
with some synchronicities and knowledge about me thrown in there.
I have been told i have lived out bad
Karma as a result of my previous life
Here.

Maybe in another earth time line will
i get a chance to 'go spiritual' ...if i can
afford the chance myself

Thank you, your previous message definitely resonates with me :)
Is there any way you can expand at all on my previous work with nature? I've been told before that I have a strong connection with nature and I have definitely felt it in my heart too, but to be honest, I have no "green-thumb" and I don't have the best track record of successful plants in my home (mostly due to laziness on my part I think). I want to change this though, and reconnect myself with nature, so if you have any insight into my previous work that might jump-start some motivation for me, that would be greatly appreciated :)
Also, I've been playing with psychokinesis lately and I have a strong feeling I can be pretty good at it with some more practice... is that related to what you said about me working with "consciousness on a more abstract level" in the past?
Thank you so much!

Hi Meghan,
The answer is that you just need to spend more of your available time in nature to reconnect. The problem is that you don't get exposure nearly enough as necessary. And yes, psychokinesis as well as clairvoyance is what I am referring to when I speak of consciousness on an abstract level.

Thank you :)

Hi sothis,

I hope I havent exhausted your services by asking too many questions in the past. There's another aspect I could use some answers on.

Am I a sacred clown? I've been debating this in my mind for some time. It seems that when I doubt myself, I can't rightly call myself a sacred clown or heyoka, and then ironically enough, it seems that I can ; and when I do call myself a sacred clown, I unbecome one.
A second perspective is what im looking for, and maybe then the question will cease.

Hi Tanner,
I do not think of a sacred clown, but rather as someone who is at the center of attention in a different manner in that others must pay attention to you to get the answers they need. In that manner that is what I was referring to when I meant that people have to stop on their way and have some form of contact with you to keep going. If you see yourself as a sacred clown and feel more of a connection with it I can see why. However, I guess I see it on more of a level where there is a needed connection with others.

As a sort of mirror, to show people what they need to see. thank you sothis. I think I'm going to have a lot more confidence going out and being around people from now on

Hello, Sothis!
This time, I would like to help a friend of mine. He's the guy who works with me, the one I've asked about once. He's having the opportunity to live abroad next year. However, he's very pensative about that, as he doesn't know if that is on his path. I want to ask if that choice to go live abroad is in his path, and if he should go with his family or not.

Hi Nikolai,
I think he perhaps will have to go with his family or perhaps the arrangement will become this. I think the answers will become clearer with time. The choice is his but I think he will be inclined to choose this path.

Hello again, Sothis! I'm sorry to ask two questions in a row, I hope I'm not demanding too much from you, and If yes, please, don't need to answer.

I have been thinking a lot about something. My feelings toward that girl I've asked last week, Maíra, is growing, and I've been feeling in peace with myself with another person by my side for the first time. I was wondering If she is the woman I'm going to marry in the future.

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service