I am offering a free spiritual service from a Sirian perspective. This includes knowledge from the hall of records that has been passed down through generations. This is a question and answer service, I can handle only one question per request. This is not something I carry lightly, so please ask with respect. I do not claim being a psychic, but I rather see this as being a part of who I am. I have been asked in the past by others for this service so I will now try it online. I will answer questions on the following topics for example:

1. Questions on spirituality

2. Questions concerning interpersonal relationships

3. Questions concerning events

4. Questions on cosmic origins

I will try to answer most topics, but this should give you a general idea. This is my first time doing this online so bear with me for now as I try to get to each question. I should be able to reply within 24 hours. If not I will let you know whether or not you can expect a reply within the next 24 hours.

Thanks

Views: 15805

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Kindle,

To be fully aware of yourself is probably the first step, for each soul the path is different. You will know if and when you are to come in contact with the records. Your purpose and plan for being here will be revealed to you in time. At this point you will notice clues that will take you on your life's path and bring you towards what you know is right for you. This is the best way to explain. I hope this helps you.

Hello Ron,

I believe there are three major events in your life that brought you to this point. They all have to deal with varying stages of love and compassion. Go back to these events, it seems one involved a family member and two involved people you know. You feel like you are ready to confront them because it feels like you have learned some lessons. However, I believe you will need to confront these past issues head on if you want to be able to recover more of your history. I believe this will help you greatly.

Hello Victor of Orion,

You yourself have identified the paradox, trust and karma. We move through our experiences much of the time with faith and hope, however reality sets in and we know we must deal with the everyday experience and make those decisions whether we want to or not. Think of your past decisions, I believe you have had some experiences like this in the past. Also think of it like this, imagine your past self, future self and present self all acting in the present in this particular situation. You will then reach a conclusion.

Hello Gezim,

Please check your PM, thank you :)

I only have my past.

I had 2 situations recently.
1 in which i had locked myself out of my flat,
But i was sure that i would get the help i
Needed by
Somebody made a phone call for me,
And somebody called paul unlocked
My door for $5.00 - which I did just happened to have on me..
I then decided to out my address and
Phone number and room number of
Where i am staying on the keychain.
My coat had everything in it.
My flat keys, bank cards, etc etc.
But i remained reasonably calm about
It with hope. To have that level of trust
That i would get it back with everything
In it.

A lady contacted the plave i live and i
Got my coat back the next day.
The irony being that i just wrote the
Phone number down the very day before...otherwise it could have taken
Longer to get back
Ok. Maybe i should see those 2 events
As a 'trust lesson / test'.
I recall talking about trust of the universe with an isn member about 1 or 2 years ago.
I was looking for a 'higher power' above me to suggest what i should do.

I don't know how to imagine my past,
Present and future selves together.
I don't really have an imagination or
Visualisation that works
i checked and nothing,,,

can you answer the question here please...?

I have tried several times to view my akashic records, through guided meditation, but so far I have been unsuccessful. I want to know if there is a past life that is somehow causing me to put up walls/blocks keeping me from achieving greater expansion of my spiritual awakening.

Thanks,
Kristy

That you mention clues is very auspicious for me b/c I see multiple dozens of synchronicities a day. I've wondered if they are glimpses or "words" from the records before. Sometimes they make sense, but most are merely "interesting".

I'm having an immense amount of resistance to life as is without knowing that I am doing this on purpose. Knowing that would be the difference b/w living a warrior path every minute of every day, versus just killing time. In the interest of being genuine, I have to admit: hearing this is only basically helpful, because I cannot accept the idea that I'm not "allowed" to access my own memories. That's not right. It reeks of archon manipulation, trying to put a "happy face" on ignorance. I can't find peace with ignorance in this way. If this is the very reason I cannot access them, I question them at all.

Thank you for your energy and assistance. I appreciate you very much, and I am sure your answer will percolate into my heart as Source Consciousness determines. Namaste.

Hello

I don't know why but I feel I'm looking for something or someone or some people and I feel its all to do with my starseed nature, the councils and who I am as a soul. I feel like I have some great importance and that the beings are watching me and my life and they are expecting great things, I always feel I'm being challenged more. My life seems to be full of blockages that seem to date back to before this lifetime and I'm wanting to understand why or what is going on

So I guess my question is a mixture of why are there all these blockages, what do they expect from me, where did they come from? 

Not sure how else to explain it.

Thank you

Tenoth

Hi Gezim,

Thanks for your question. To your response I sent a PM request asking if you wanted the reading to be general or have something specific in focus?

Hi kristy,

It seems as though the blocks arose more so from events in this lifetime, rather than past life events and this is part of why your attempts have been unsuccessful. You will find that by confronting these events, your meditation will be easier and more calming. This may allow you greater access.

Hello Kelly,

Thank you for your kind words, I think for you that not only healing is part of your gift but also music. You seem to have a natural talent in this area. Perhaps if you found some way to combine the two this would be ideal. I hope this helps :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Black Mamba616 replied to Black Mamba616's discussion andromedan starseeds....
4 minutes ago
Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
33 minutes ago
Bronwyn GOulding left a comment for Jay Vincent Ahih Jaihi Fesaha
59 minutes ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
1 hour ago
Chloe Pulsipher loved BlueNight S's discussion You are God, you are the devil.
1 hour ago
Lady Aquanine replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
1 hour ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
1 hour ago
Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
1 hour ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service