I am offering a free spiritual service from a Sirian perspective. This includes knowledge from the hall of records that has been passed down through generations. This is a question and answer service, I can handle only one question per request. This is not something I carry lightly, so please ask with respect. I do not claim being a psychic, but I rather see this as being a part of who I am. I have been asked in the past by others for this service so I will now try it online. I will answer questions on the following topics for example:

1. Questions on spirituality

2. Questions concerning interpersonal relationships

3. Questions concerning events

4. Questions on cosmic origins

I will try to answer most topics, but this should give you a general idea. This is my first time doing this online so bear with me for now as I try to get to each question. I should be able to reply within 24 hours. If not I will let you know whether or not you can expect a reply within the next 24 hours.

Thanks

Views: 12251

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

by others do you mean of my kind and if so do you see a possible date?

Hi sothis73. I would put my everything into my life path if I could find out....

What must I do to fully obtain my memories, to be able to come and go from the Akashic Records at will? I have an extremely strong urge to know my original plan for incarnating here, my "soul mission" (I believe I am a Sirian) and feel like failing to know this keeps me from truly exerting my fullest ambitions in service to the 'Tao'. Gaining this knowledge will put me at my best to serve humanity.

Thank you very much in advance for your generosity!

Hello Kindle,

To be fully aware of yourself is probably the first step, for each soul the path is different. You will know if and when you are to come in contact with the records. Your purpose and plan for being here will be revealed to you in time. At this point you will notice clues that will take you on your life's path and bring you towards what you know is right for you. This is the best way to explain. I hope this helps you.

That you mention clues is very auspicious for me b/c I see multiple dozens of synchronicities a day. I've wondered if they are glimpses or "words" from the records before. Sometimes they make sense, but most are merely "interesting".

I'm having an immense amount of resistance to life as is without knowing that I am doing this on purpose. Knowing that would be the difference b/w living a warrior path every minute of every day, versus just killing time. In the interest of being genuine, I have to admit: hearing this is only basically helpful, because I cannot accept the idea that I'm not "allowed" to access my own memories. That's not right. It reeks of archon manipulation, trying to put a "happy face" on ignorance. I can't find peace with ignorance in this way. If this is the very reason I cannot access them, I question them at all.

Thank you for your energy and assistance. I appreciate you very much, and I am sure your answer will percolate into my heart as Source Consciousness determines. Namaste.

Hello sothis73, I've been to the Hall of Records twice through astral projection journeys but wasn't able to obtain the information i was looking for, both of those times i had been told by beings who called me one of their family member that i wasn't allow to read my akashic records yet and told me i needed to learn  love and compassion but that was 3 years ago and i've since gained more experiences on love and compassion.

At this point in my life as i am now, i feel like i am ready to confront them again but i haven't since been able to go the Hall of Records, i really want to learn more about my past lives, my true origins and my overall connection to everything so that i can use these information to further help other beings later on.

Was hoping if you could point me to the right directions, if i'm not asking too much, Thank You Kindly.

Hello,

Thank you all for your questions, I have had to take care of some tasks today and will return tomorrow with answers.

Thank you

Hello Ron,

I believe there are three major events in your life that brought you to this point. They all have to deal with varying stages of love and compassion. Go back to these events, it seems one involved a family member and two involved people you know. You feel like you are ready to confront them because it feels like you have learned some lessons. However, I believe you will need to confront these past issues head on if you want to be able to recover more of your history. I believe this will help you greatly.

Decision - Do i temporarily move into
Someone housing NZ Flat ?:

Should I just leave my current backpackers place and temporarily for 1 month live in the flat of someone I know who wants to leave for the month and I would pay both the electricity & the rent...

Here is the irony. I am on a registrar waiting list for a housing NZ place.
I had till the 18th to phone housing NZ, so I decided to do that.
I asked them if I could move into a persons housing NZ flat while they were away and pay the rent and electricity.
He said I could probably do that if it was pre arrangement with the housing NZ staff and the person who lives there.
The catch is, afterwards I have no guarantee that where I am currently living would still have a vacancy left, or that I would be able to find a flat, weather it be council/housing NZ/private.
so I would have to temporarily re-live again with my friend Stan in his council flat.
But guess what ?, he already asked the council if I could live with him in his flat for a while, and they said yes, I can for a about 3 weeks...but then I would have to leave.
Now this person offering to let me live in his housing NZ flat does not want housing NZ to know I am living there.
When ever I move and my rent also changes I have to inform housing NZ - but they could always confirm if I was still staying where I currently am - so if I move out, and they find a 1 month gap of time where im not living where I claim to be then they might not like that and it could jeopardise my opportunity to maintain being on the register with them.

This person with the flat sais that
Housing NZ are so in undated with people who are already homeless and
Living on the streets that they dont
Care where a person has lived and
Therefore would not bother to
Actually check/confirm if i have lived
At my current address.

This housing NZ person needs to see
A doctor in Auckland.
He lives in wellington like me.
It will take him a few days to arrange.
He sais it will be helpful to know by
Tomorrow what my decision is.

Do i move out ?

Yes i AM thinking about myself as
Well. But to be fair this person has
Also had a hard time in his life.
I would say hes in his 60s approxx.
Hes been in legal battles for over 20
Years.

I even looked his No up.
Numerologically i mean.
I met him through my friend Rodney
Im beginning to wonder to this person

So where am I going with all this ?
Simple: They say you have to 'trust' the universe.
The idea is that if I think things will be ok, then things will work out just fine.
However there is still the little issue of karmic repercussions.

I dont want to end up harmless

So how do I really know what to risk ?

When it comes to trust i have always
Said "Trust is earnt"

Hello Victor of Orion,

You yourself have identified the paradox, trust and karma. We move through our experiences much of the time with faith and hope, however reality sets in and we know we must deal with the everyday experience and make those decisions whether we want to or not. Think of your past decisions, I believe you have had some experiences like this in the past. Also think of it like this, imagine your past self, future self and present self all acting in the present in this particular situation. You will then reach a conclusion.

I only have my past.

I had 2 situations recently.
1 in which i had locked myself out of my flat,
But i was sure that i would get the help i
Needed by
Somebody made a phone call for me,
And somebody called paul unlocked
My door for $5.00 - which I did just happened to have on me..
I then decided to out my address and
Phone number and room number of
Where i am staying on the keychain.
My coat had everything in it.
My flat keys, bank cards, etc etc.
But i remained reasonably calm about
It with hope. To have that level of trust
That i would get it back with everything
In it.

A lady contacted the plave i live and i
Got my coat back the next day.
The irony being that i just wrote the
Phone number down the very day before...otherwise it could have taken
Longer to get back
Ok. Maybe i should see those 2 events
As a 'trust lesson / test'.
I recall talking about trust of the universe with an isn member about 1 or 2 years ago.
I was looking for a 'higher power' above me to suggest what i should do.

I don't know how to imagine my past,
Present and future selves together.
I don't really have an imagination or
Visualisation that works

Hi Victor,

I think what I have said will eventually make sense to you, perhaps not right at this moment, but in this case visualization is not necessary. You will see it come to you and you will know what to do :)

I accept this. Thank you for responding.

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Jelly replied to Jelly's discussion Free psychic surgery, spiritual belongings retrieval and symbolical massages
47 minutes ago
Amanda replied to Jelly's discussion Free psychic surgery, spiritual belongings retrieval and symbolical massages
50 minutes ago
Joshua posted a video

Dulce Cortometraje (Sub En Ingles)

Unos De Los Mejores Cortometrajes De Ivan Ruiz Espero Que Les Guste :)
51 minutes ago
Jelly replied to Jelly's discussion Free psychic surgery, spiritual belongings retrieval and symbolical massages
53 minutes ago
Amanda replied to Jelly's discussion Free psychic surgery, spiritual belongings retrieval and symbolical massages
58 minutes ago
Adela updated their profile
1 hour ago
Jër replied to Jelly's discussion Free psychic surgery, spiritual belongings retrieval and symbolical massages
1 hour ago
Jace posted a video

Ancient Builder Race Outposts and Crystalline Cities

In this presentation about the Ancient Builder Race Outposts and Crystalline Cities information is provided about how the outposts look like on Venus, Saturn...
2 hours ago
Angelic ~ star ~ love is now friends with Miss Koytraz (Lilith) and Amanda
2 hours ago
Miss Koytraz (Lilith) left a comment for Sase (Bianca)
3 hours ago
Miss Koytraz (Lilith) loved Sase (Bianca)'s profile
3 hours ago
Allas and Gabrielle are now friends
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service