Hi, I am able to see mental images and sounds when I focus my mind. I have tutorial on how to learn and to do this by yourself. I thought maybe I shall try to make use of this mastery and give away psychic surgery and spiritual belongings retrieval when I am free.

The images and sounds and I see and hear are like raw information. They are similar to dreaming and requires interpretation to get useful information. Getting the raw information is easy, because they are generated when I focus at my mind. The longer I focus the more raw information I can get, but that will also depend on the detail of question I am focusing with.

The hard part is to interpret the raw information. This is intuitive at the same time needs logical sense too. Even sometimes the person who I gave the information to knows better than me, 

I will give the raw information I get first, and then try to interpret myself a bit. I will not make it too detail because it can take much time to do so.

Healing

The healing is mostly has to do the past life traumas, psychic attacks, psychic attachments, psychic injuries, etc. Usually I will see unfriendly liquid coming out of a something, odd wriggling tentacle things, roots of something, stuck weapons, changing shapes, etc.

Usually, they will disappear in the end. If I am doing this for myself, I will prepare myself a long time to do so because sometimes I requires like 30 minutes or more for a session. However sometimes if I am too busy, my mind will just adjust to me and do simple one. If I am doing for someone else, I will put a limit of 10 mins and it will choose the one that can be finished within the time. 

Spiritual belongings retrieval

However, not everything that looks bad has to be disappeared, Sometimes it may turn out to be a thing that is broken, captivated, deteriorated, stolen, etc, and need to be repaired, healed or brought back to use.

When that happens, usually I will see the things changes into its real form and moving into a proper place. 

There are things like sword, staff, rings, cloth, crystal, key, hat and maybe some body parts, which are related to your spirit self. 

Metaphorical reading 

Another thing is thy are mostly metaphorical. The raw information most of the time is unable to let me know what it is trying to say. I can't see direct human lingual messages. 

I can see 2D and 3D symbols, sometimes a shape of something. I can hear sound too but usually I don't focus at sound because they are all non human language. It is more efficient if I just focus at the visual.

Entities can appear to me as well, usually has to do with spirit guides or something related to subject.

They are mostly metaphorical, so it need to decipher to get the meaning from it.

When I do the thing, my body will moves by itself. So part of the information will be coming out from my body language, but I don't include that as raw information and I will interpret this part myself. 

If you want how to learn and do this by yourself, this is the tutorial here:

http://www.starseeds.net/group/subconscious-communication-tutor-gro...

http://www.starseeds.net/group/subconscious-communication-tutor-gro...

PM me if you have question on how to do it properly. Or you may ask this here too.

Be precise with your question.

I will do it when I am free. My schedule is 1 hours a day and if 10 mins for each person, I will only do 6 person per day. 

~Jelly~

Views: 1371

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lopamudra said:

Jelly said:

It took me twice to see something for you. I am quite busy recently.

I saw a place with trees around, but the place was hard to understand. Although there appeared a building but took me a while to get into. It felt like a place where regular people shouldn't be there. There was not much to see inside the building, but it was just hard to focus at the place. I stumbled across some bodies like things, they were covered by a cloth of some kind. When the cloth was lifted the bodies things dropped onto water, they looked like balloon dolls floating at surface. 

I felt a lot of protections when went through all these, but then when they were revealed they had not much to see. I felt like some people were trying to escape when they showed themselves, which in real they were actually nothing to show. It feels empty, but so much protections are put on it. 

I had sent healing on these. Hopefully this helps.

Lopamudra said:

like others who are getting theirs , i expected to get mine,

Ah at last, so good to see the awaited answer and it is very intriguing. I am not very sure how best to interpret it all, would you help me understand. Thanks fren. Wishing you luck.

The balloons can mean inflation of something unreal. The balloon bodies are someone unreal. If the balloons float on water, it means something on surface, but then deep down the water is nothing since the balloons will pull things up. The protection is like the attempt of covering up, but when revealed there is not much to talk about. Having these balloons protected in a specific place means the importantance of them.

I feel like it is about your belief. You should work with something real instead. There is nothing wrong with covering up, just accept and everything will be fine.Y

Hi, I really want to recieve the message my guides want me to know. I would be glad if you could help me. Thank you. Love&Light

What do you mean about your blockage and why do you say that? Sorry it takes so long to reach to you. 

Razvan Ra said:

Hello Jelly,

Thank you for taking the time to help the others.

I would like to know my soul origin and past lifes. Also my blockages that I am trying to cleanse but having a hard time.

Jelly said:

What do you mean about your blockage and why do you say that? Sorry it takes so long to reach to you. 

Razvan Ra said:

Hello Jelly,

I would like to know my soul origin and past lifes. Also my blockages that I am trying to cleanse but having a hard time.

I have blockages over my aura regarding my past lives but we can skip that part. You could instead tell me something related to my soul origin or perhaps if there is a message that spirit has to say to me,

Thank you

You can actually do this by your own with a pendulum. Any material with a size and a shape of an AA battery will do, just make sure you use a tiny and light string to tie it up stable and symmetrical. The string shouldn't be too long from your finger when holding it up, about a width of your across palm.

Deren said:

Hi, I really want to recieve the message my guides want me to know. I would be glad if you could help me. Thank you. Love&Light

Razvan Ra said:

Jelly said:

Razvan Ra said:

Hello Jelly,

I have blockages over my aura regarding my past lives but we can skip that part. You could instead tell me something related to my soul origin or perhaps if there is a message that spirit has to say to me,

Thank you
I saw a place with many torns and cannot get nothing from there. I had hard time to see anything, The next thing I saw was a cupboard of some kind, it looked like a vehicle but it was not. It moved to a direction with three unknown flying object leading to a place that had no direction... There was a potion in a place that I had no idea how to describe, the potion was like being placed in a gravitiless place that had no direction. The last thing I saw was a place with walls. 

Jelly said:

Razvan Ra said:

Jelly said:

Razvan Ra said:

Hello Jelly,

Thank you
I saw a place with many torns and cannot get nothing from there. I had hard time to see anything, The next thing I saw was a cupboard of some kind, it looked like a vehicle but it was not. It moved to a direction with three unknown flying object leading to a place that had no direction... There was a potion in a place that I had no idea how to describe, the potion was like being placed in a gravitiless place that had no direction. The last thing I saw was a place with walls. 

That's very...very interesting. Now I am trying to understand the meaning of it...well, thank you for putting the time and effort I really appreciate it.

God BLess :)

Razvan Ra said:

Jelly said:

Razvan Ra said:

Jelly said:

Razvan Ra said:

Hello Jelly,

Thank you

That's very...very interesting. Now I am trying to understand the meaning of it...well, thank you for putting the time and effort I really appreciate it.

God BLess :)

To me it felt like you are relying on something but didn't have a direction. Even if your guides want to help, you nerd to play leadership role and not follower.

I saw a blooming flower, it spread its seeds by wind and one of the seeds landed on a ground next to a river. The seed grew and became another flower blossomed. It repeated the cycle of life again and this time the seeds were carried by something or someone else. They seemed to be unrelated but at the same time there was faith in them. The seed was carried into somewhere and grew.

I think the message is trying to tell that strangers can come and help without any reason. There is no need to deny or understand them, they are random but as well as having faith of some form. Sometimes, helps may not just coming from someone who are closed to you or people whom you trust the most. There is something that we cannot understand but exist. 

Nikartor said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Daniel Rønjom added a discussion to the group Pleiadian Starseeds
Thumbnail

a channelled song

Hi.I channelled this song back in 2008, my angel tells me it is a very old song from the Pleiades.…See More
8 minutes ago
Lori Lee Ferro Anderson replied to Kristina Descends's discussion F###ing urgent... September 23....!
"Michael, I have been following all aspects of the world "speeding up" as I call it. I…"
30 minutes ago
Pat Ryan added a discussion to the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
Thumbnail

Recent Dream

I recently joined this group thanks to Adeomus. I’ve recently had a very interesting dream, and…See More
1 hour ago
Therrae Majistrere and Nexis Nemesis are now friends
2 hours ago
Therrae Majistrere posted a discussion
2 hours ago
Dean replied to Namaia Hirsult Nicaia's discussion Being a Starseed. What means it for you?
"Hello :) i hope you are well. To me a starseed is a job..it is about utilizing your time for the…"
2 hours ago
Marie replied to AspenRain's discussion UPDATED Starseed Markings and Birth Chart
"I have a feeling my little brother is a starseed. Can you check him out?"
2 hours ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Gezim Dervishi's discussion If psychics can predict the future does that mean that everything is already predestined?
"I don't think anyone can predict the future, but they estimate the future with special skills.…"
3 hours ago
Marie loved adeomus's discussion the Sidhe in Modern Times
3 hours ago
☙ḲḭḲḭ❧ loved Christian Oglesby's discussion Because we are multidimensional we can do this.
4 hours ago
Jap loved Kristina Descends's discussion F###ing urgent... September 23....!
4 hours ago
Profile IconExo News

Fourteen Cutting Edge Tech Firms Funded by the CIA

By Kaalee Brown September 17, 2017 (collective-volution.com) • The CIA’s investment capital firm… See More
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service