Hi, I am able to see mental images and sounds when I focus my mind. I have tutorial on how to learn and to do this by yourself. I thought maybe I shall try to make use of this mastery and give away psychic surgery and spiritual belongings retrieval when I am free.

The images and sounds and I see and hear are like raw information. They are similar to dreaming and requires interpretation to get useful information. Getting the raw information is easy, because they are generated when I focus at my mind. The longer I focus the more raw information I can get, but that will also depend on the detail of question I am focusing with.

The hard part is to interpret the raw information. This is intuitive at the same time needs logical sense too. Even sometimes the person who I gave the information to knows better than me, 

I will give the raw information I get first, and then try to interpret myself a bit. I will not make it too detail because it can take much time to do so.

Healing

The healing is mostly has to do the past life traumas, psychic attacks, psychic attachments, psychic injuries, etc. Usually I will see unfriendly liquid coming out of a something, odd wriggling tentacle things, roots of something, stuck weapons, changing shapes, etc.

Usually, they will disappear in the end. If I am doing this for myself, I will prepare myself a long time to do so because sometimes I requires like 30 minutes or more for a session. However sometimes if I am too busy, my mind will just adjust to me and do simple one. If I am doing for someone else, I will put a limit of 10 mins and it will choose the one that can be finished within the time. 

Spiritual belongings retrieval

However, not everything that looks bad has to be disappeared, Sometimes it may turn out to be a thing that is broken, captivated, deteriorated, stolen, etc, and need to be repaired, healed or brought back to use.

When that happens, usually I will see the things changes into its real form and moving into a proper place. 

There are things like sword, staff, rings, cloth, crystal, key, hat and maybe some body parts, which are related to your spirit self. 

Metaphorical reading 

Another thing is thy are mostly metaphorical. The raw information most of the time is unable to let me know what it is trying to say. I can't see direct human lingual messages. 

I can see 2D and 3D symbols, sometimes a shape of something. I can hear sound too but usually I don't focus at sound because they are all non human language. It is more efficient if I just focus at the visual.

Entities can appear to me as well, usually has to do with spirit guides or something related to subject.

They are mostly metaphorical, so it need to decipher to get the meaning from it.

When I do the thing, my body will moves by itself. So part of the information will be coming out from my body language, but I don't include that as raw information and I will interpret this part myself. 

If you want how to learn and do this by yourself, this is the tutorial here:

http://www.starseeds.net/group/subconscious-communication-tutor-gro...

http://www.starseeds.net/group/subconscious-communication-tutor-gro...

PM me if you have question on how to do it properly. Or you may ask this here too.

Be precise with your question.

I will do it when I am free. My schedule is 1 hours a day and if 10 mins for each person, I will only do 6 person per day. 

~Jelly~

Views: 931

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jelly said:

I saw a locked chest, and then the lock was opened but the thing in chest was not relieved to me. I was lead to focus at the opened lock and the lock turned into something protective. I was allowed to see the structure of the lock and it seemed to be given me some message. My guess was that the gift in the chest was not important, forcing the lock to open will cause the lock to fight back. In order to get the gift in the chest, you need to properly open the chest... the lock was specially designed only for you. You need to keep the promise, for whatever reason the gift was locked into the chest.

The last thing I saw was a robotic hand. I think this was from an entity, but I didn't see how the whole entity looked like. The robotic hand was giving and laying strongly on a table. I feel like it needs trust. Somebody is not treating it well.

Trippy E.T said:

Hi, jelly I have a few question I would like to know but I don't think theses questions would be right in the type of readings you can do. I'm quite interested in knowing what you may be able to see/hear. I would like to know about anything that comes through about me, maybe you see an Entity, sounds, images, certain words, etc. Thank you for offering your services, will be very much looking forwards to what you may have to say, thanks again. :D

Thank you for the reading jelly, this is very interesting reading. I feel like the way for me too open the chest is for me too be more in tune with my emotinoal state, being true towards my myself, not letting problems hold me back from getting this gift, also when i think about this gift i feel it could be many things but in going with what i said i think it may be a true sence of myself and life. With the robot hand i honestly dont know what too make of that, i have heard one time in my life a electronic sounding voice like very close up too my ear in the middle of the night this prob has nothing to do with the robot hand but its only thing i can relate towards this part of the reading. Wonderful readings jelly! :D:D

I saw a tailed being standing. It gave me something from its pocket of its pant, but I can't see its hands or legs. It used its tail to pass me the the thing. Weird. I think it didn't want to show itself to me.

Quantum Light said:

Hey thanks for doing this, If you have time please let me know any information that might come through for me in retrieval or a metaphoric reading. Much love

Jelly said:

I saw a tailed being standing. It gave me something from its pocket of its pant, but I can't see its hands or legs. It used its tail to pass me the the thing. Weird. I think it didn't want to show itself to me.

Quantum Light said:

Hey thanks for doing this, If you have time please let me know any information that might come through for me in retrieval or a metaphoric reading. Much love

Hmm..interesting. Thank you so much it does make sense to me bc I keep a multidimensional item in my pant pocket that I sometimes use for healing. That item is a quantum touch pendant from http://quantumtouch.com.

Very accurate, I'm not sure why you couldn't see my hands and feet or why I used the tail but I probably had a tail bc I have Draco lineage and embody very strong golden dragon energy. Is there any way you can do a retrieval? Thanks so much in advance and I will probably look into finding out how to do these readings for my own clients. Much love

Quantum Light said:

Jelly said:

Quantum Light said:

Hmm..interesting. Thank you so much it does make sense to me bc I keep a multidimensional item in my pant pocket that I sometimes use for healing. That item is a quantum touch pendant from http://quantumtouch.com.

Very accurate, I'm not sure why you couldn't see my hands and feet or why I used the tail but I probably had a tail bc I have Draco lineage and embody very strong golden dragon energy. Is there any way you can do a retrieval? Thanks so much in advance and I will probably look into finding out how to do these readings for my own clients. Much love
I can't say its yours, it can be your subconscious. Your subconscious is part of you but it is different then you too, more like your "another self". It can be your guide too.
I get metaphorical message, meaning that I shouldn't get "direct" message. To understand the message, you need to decipher the book instead of reading its contain, like decryption of encrypted messages; and, there are multiple ways of understanding the message, a book that shows differently when you read from front to back, back to front, up to down, bottom to top, etc.
There is only one way to do this, and I already written it into a tutorial here: http://www.starseeds.net/group/subconscious-communication-tutor-gro...
Let me explain in short summary.
1) First, you learn psychokinesis by a pendulum. Spontaneous psychokinesis and controlled psychokinesis at the pendulum.
2) Second, you apply the psychokinesis onto your own body, take use of your body like the pendulum.
3) Thirdly, learn how to use your mind as a pendulum once you mastered your body,
4) Finally, you learn a thing I called consciousness center, something similar to third eye, to use it to see and hear thing I am doing right here now. 
I can teach you if you are interested to learn. It is rather simple actually (looks, only four steps). I have client learnt in just a week, but there is another who took a year too. 

Jelly said:

Quantum Light said:

Jelly said:

Quantum Light said:

I can't say its yours, it can be your subconscious. Your subconscious is part of you but it is different then you too, more like your "another self". It can be your guide too.
I get metaphorical message, meaning that I shouldn't get "direct" message. To understand the message, you need to decipher the book instead of reading its contain, like decryption of encrypted messages; and, there are multiple ways of understanding the message, a book that shows differently when you read from front to back, back to front, up to down, bottom to top, etc.
There is only one way to do this, and I already written it into a tutorial here: http://www.starseeds.net/group/subconscious-communication-tutor-gro...
Let me explain in short summary.
1) First, you learn psychokinesis by a pendulum. Spontaneous psychokinesis and controlled psychokinesis at the pendulum.
2) Second, you apply the psychokinesis onto your own body, take use of your body like the pendulum.
3) Thirdly, learn how to use your mind as a pendulum once you mastered your body,
4) Finally, you learn a thing I called consciousness center, something similar to third eye, to use it to see and hear thing I am doing right here now. 
I can teach you if you are interested to learn. It is rather simple actually (looks, only four steps). I have client learnt in just a week, but there is another who took a year too. 

I actually just finished reading your tutorials you wrote. I'm familiar with the pendulum and it makes me remember when I first began using divining rods. The way you explain the psychokenetic feeling is also very legitimate. To train myself with this I used to play guessiing games with my core consciousness and I would blindfold myself and play a color and shape guessing game on an app on my phone. Sometimes I would get 7 right in a row other times it would be 50/50. The relaxed sleep method is also very powerful to use...except when I use it I ask my core consciousness to show me the answers in imagery on my 3rd eye inner screen. Once while going to sleep my phone went off and I asked my consciousness who it was, and I recieved a direct visual answer of the exact person's image.

And yes I totally understand the metaphorical method, so I look at the being you sensed as myself as another one of my forms because I have observed myself in quite a few. I know what you read is literal because I don't physically own the item you sensed. I'm able to tune into it vibrationally and still use it non-physically. I keep in my pocket multi-dimensionally. It is a physical item that has been programmed to heal across time and space.

Thanks so much again.If I were to learn from you I'd be more intersested in developing the answers in my inner vision on my 3rd eye inner screen because from my experience it is possible yet takes effort to make it directly accessable at any time.

Much love, what you are doing is awesome. Rock on

Denny First said:

Ok thanks jelly. But I have healed myself through meditation and with crystals and also with binaural beats and various combinations of the three. I have also gone to a friend multiple times for energy healings. I guess I can go to the doctor (again) but honestly I just wanted to know what it is first....
I saw a leaf with boots at both ends of the leaf and it was sprinting back and fort like a spring toy. When the lead stood still, it broke its boot and sink into the ground. The leaf pierce through the ground and hit deep into underground and got stuck there. The leaf may be an entity related to you, it was not a leaf and something representing the nature of the entity. 
The next thing happened was it attempted to build an underground living. But it kept failing because the underground structure was not tough. I felt like many attempt was costed there, if the entity can just live above the ground. Something caused it to not able to live on ground, or something that caused it to always sink beneath the ground. 
Finally, a firm underground structure was build in triangular shape. The underground living no more suffered from collapsing building. But what was the price for that? I guess you need to find a way to solve the problem of the entity not being able to live on the ground. The leaf was soft, but why it became so hard to be able to pierce through ground?
Interesting. Thanks a bunch Jelly i appreciate it. Something to think about.

Jelly said:

Denny First said:

Ok thanks jelly. But I have healed myself through meditation and with crystals and also with binaural beats and various combinations of the three. I have also gone to a friend multiple times for energy healings. I guess I can go to the doctor (again) but honestly I just wanted to know what it is first....
I saw a leaf with boots at both ends of the leaf and it was sprinting back and fort like a spring toy. When the lead stood still, it broke its boot and sink into the ground. The leaf pierce through the ground and hit deep into underground and got stuck there. The leaf may be an entity related to you, it was not a leaf and something representing the nature of the entity. 
The next thing happened was it attempted to build an underground living. But it kept failing because the underground structure was not tough. I felt like many attempt was costed there, if the entity can just live above the ground. Something caused it to not able to live on ground, or something that caused it to always sink beneath the ground. 
Finally, a firm underground structure was build in triangular shape. The underground living no more suffered from collapsing building. But what was the price for that? I guess you need to find a way to solve the problem of the entity not being able to live on the ground. The leaf was soft, but why it became so hard to be able to pierce through ground?

Howdy.,
Im looking for any information of help in a serious life matter i am going through. from all corners i am confused about my self my mentality and the ones of others... i cant seem to get a grip on things every day is different.
Thanks

Hi Jelly, this is so neat! I bookmarked your lessons and will get back to you when I work through them. I'd love a reading and just whatever you get. Thank you so much! J

I can only give spiritual information. I know people are thinking about spiritual message as possible changes to physical world, but it is not what it seems to be. You want to solve relationship problems, you need to have more than one information to deal with it. Even if I try to help, I can only give a little as I only have tenth few of minutes to do so as I am doing this for exhibition. 

If only you learn how to do reading by your own, then you can have as much information as you need, anytime anywhere. If you want to learn this from me, just PM me and I can teach from from start to end. If you are looking for a quick solution for something too big, sorry I am not capable to do that.

I had a teenage client who felt like suicide and learnt this, it dd work to solve his problem from the root. However, during the teaching process there were frustrations. So there is a thing you need to understand here, your dedication and your willingness to devote yourself into something, are very important to your success. I meet many people who only talked to me a few times saying want to learn but gone forever without any feedback. 

PJ NEVEZLA said:

Howdy.,
Im looking for any information of help in a serious life matter i am going through. from all corners i am confused about my self my mentality and the ones of others... i cant seem to get a grip on things every day is different.
Thanks

VeganCrystals said:

Hi Jelly, this is so neat! I bookmarked your lessons and will get back to you when I work through them. I'd love a reading and just whatever you get. Thank you so much! J

I saw a big flower pedal dishes with many dishes in every pedal and there is drink springing out into blooming directions. Its like eating on a roundtable.

Don't read me!
XD

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Faith Baba posted a video

Hunger of the Pine-Alt J Lyrics

Hunger of the Pine, the 8th song on (∆) Alt J's new album This Is All Yours (2014).
3 minutes ago
Faith Baba commented on Amon Re's group Midwest Starseeds
13 minutes ago
Faith Baba joined Amon Re's group
13 minutes ago
Faith Baba left a comment for chris57
20 minutes ago
Faith Baba posted a status
"Wondering if there is any of my kind nearby in Kansas or surrounding states...sigh..."
23 minutes ago
Vidar den Tavse replied to Blusnayl's discussion The Persecution of Reptilians By Those Who Claim to Be Against Racism
27 minutes ago
Joy is now friends with Taikahaisha, Alex and Ash
34 minutes ago
Helen Mohlin replied to Midrash's discussion Are humans supposed to live such shitty lives?
59 minutes ago
Helen Mohlin replied to Midrash's discussion Are humans supposed to live such shitty lives?
1 hour ago
Amur updated their profile
1 hour ago
peace2theworld replied to peace2theworld's discussion saying no to sexism, racism and ego games me vs you
1 hour ago
peace2theworld replied to peace2theworld's discussion saying no to sexism, racism and ego games me vs you
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service