I want to offer a free psychic reading.
I will accept requests for 3 days. Then I will close the post.
I reply on this post or by pm.
Only one question please. :)

Views: 1037

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

joskoM :)
The message is that it might be useful for you to contact the archangel Raphael. He can guide and help you on your path. You can use your fourth chakra to focus and contact him. On the other hand you are protected and accompanied in your spiritual path

joskoM said:

Maria, I would love a reading! Perhaps just a general reading about my path, or anything that stands out to you?
Thanks
Namaste

Tanner :)
You have affinity with the figure of the sacred clown. Study his characteristics and through meditation access memories of other lives related to it. I see a past life at least in which you were an native american passing through an initiation and surpassing it becoming a shaman but you were a shaman with the characteristics of the sacred clown. I hope this will help.
Tanner said:
Am I really a "Heyoka" or "Sacred Clown"?
Melody :)
We all have one or several soul mission and you too.
On one hand I see you an Earth keeper. Something related to the defense of the Earth from the point of view of the defense of nature.
On the other hand, you can be someone who helps to "wake up" other people.
Melody said:

Hi Maria,

Thanks for offering this to all of us here. It is very much appreciated. :) What is my life purpose/soul mission (if I do have one)?

Thank you again for doing this! :)

Blessings and Peace to you! <3

Melody :)
We all have one or several soul mission and you too.
On one hand I see you an Earth keeper. Something related to the defense of the Earth from the point of view of the defense of nature.
On the other hand, you can be someone who helps to "wake up" other people.
Melody said:

Hi Maria,

Thanks for offering this to all of us here. It is very much appreciated. :) What is my life purpose/soul mission (if I do have one)?

Thank you again for doing this! :)

Blessings and Peace to you! <3

Hannah Marvede :)
Your clairvoyance will return but you have to not use this ability for a while. Maybe you used too much of this gift and this could give confusing answers to you. By not using it for a while you relax your mind and body and that makes you regain the necessary energies. Enjoy the simple things in life.
I feel it would be interesting that you begin to learn to read auras and do meditations to improve concentration.

Hannah Marverde said:

Hello!! ^-^ Thank you so much for doing this!!! If readings are still being offered, I'd like to ask about my psychic abilities. What happened to my claircognizance, and how can I get it back?? And what abilities should I work on developing at the moment?? Thank you again for offering this amazing service!!!

Minnie :)
You are on the right path you just have to trust more in you. Acquire all the knowledge you need to improve your skills.
Look for time to meditate and be in touch with nature. Search within yourself.

Minnie said:

Hello Maria,

Thank you for offering us a free reading.

I would like to know my life purpose.
I have been feeling lost for sometime and am not sure if what I am currently doing is leading me closer to it.

Thank you once again and I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you Maria. The Sacred Clown has been an obsession of mine, and if there's a past life when I was one or like one, it may be easier for me to unlock the memories or tools I need to explore it further. Thank you for the direction
Dear Maria,

Thank you for getting back to me.

May I know if you would be able to clarify it further as I have options I am looking at but I am not exactly sure which you might be referring to.

Sorry I had to ask again but hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you very much.
María Sánchez said:
Minnie :)
You are on the right path you just have to trust more in you. Acquire all the knowledge you need to improve your skills.
Look for time to meditate and be in touch with nature. Search within yourself.

Minnie said:

Hello Maria,

Thank you for offering us a free reading.

I would like to know my life purpose.
I have been feeling lost for sometime and am not sure if what I am currently doing is leading me closer to it.

Thank you once again and I hope to hear from you soon.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

WAN replied to Belvedere's discussion Greetings from a Grey
1 hour ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani posted a photo
2 hours ago
Ayalin is now friends with Hannah Marverde and 3771
2 hours ago
Joshua posted videos
3 hours ago