_

I offer free past lives readings.
I would like to practice.

1- It is a reading of ONE PAST LIFE.

2- I need permission for my Higher Self
   can contact your Higher Self.

3- I reply publicly or by pm. If you want by
   pm tell me. If you are not my friend add me.

4- I will reply ONLY 2 REQUESTS per day. This
   reading needs a lot of concentration and energy.

Thanks... :)

Tags: free, life, past, reading

Views: 14771

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! If this is still open I really would like to have one! If yes, send me a pm, so I can explain you better :)
Thanks in advance
<3

i would like one please..publicly is fine

María Sánchez said:
Arcturian Wolf aka Scott :)

I see a light that comes from your Higher self.
It is a golden white light that comes to me and
goes up like a whirlwind for my chakras.

I can hardly think, I feel / see around me one
white and golden light. It's as if my aura be colored with
that energy.

After that I meet 2 Arcturans beings, they
take my hands and lead me with you.

I see a past life or parallel life(do not know well, it is strange) in
Arcturus.

You work with crystals and others beings. You cure diseases of
the spirit, it is as if there, were no body disease.

Everything is bright. I hear an harmonious music and there is much peace and
harmony.

I did not see more incarnations on Earth. I hear this current life
is to fulfill a special mission.

I hope it is helpful for you...

Arcturian Wolf aka Scott said:

I would love to have a higher aspect source conversation, it would be interesting to find out what source would want to reveal.  As with the other posts here, only if/when you get around to it, a heads up would be great so I can be present for it. :)  Thank you kindly for utilizing your energy, sharing with us. 

Hello María, so much love is due to you, and thanks, and appreciation, for taking the time, and using your cosmic energy, to produce readings of peoples timelines.

I never had a chance to thank you for your reading, I just saw it today for the first time; I never knew you actually did one for me. What I read made me smile and cry, and I can only be thankful for your validating words.

I knew, when I asked, you would not be able to explain my past life experiences, as none of them are situated previously as a human incarnate. What you experienced, what you saw and visualized, totally legit. I have seen and experienced the same and of course, beyond; so again your validation of the energies, origins, and purpose to be here are totally appreciated. I am so happy my source self was so generous in the experiences it presented to you.

Thank you so much once again, you have such a wonderful spiritual brilliance, something many could use more of in their own enlightenment to self. Much love and consideration!
You welcome.... how are you? I'm not in here often but past few days I was worried with some of friends I knew down here, also I try to sense your energy but I can't find it too. is everything ok?

María Sánchez said:

Thanks jckawet!!! I need energy for the readings... :)

jckawet said:

Poor maria...#hugs everyone seems want the reading but noone realize also need to share some energy to her since its consume a lot of her too to channel with you guys. Connect to her through the Source to share some of your energies guys...dont just ask #hugs
I would like one. Ty

I would like one please if possible a past life involving me and my twin flame.

I give you permission to contact my higher self.

Thank you very much!

Hi Maria , I would love a past life reading from you .I give permission to contact my higher self .I would like to know of any lifetime involving me and my twin flame .Thank you in advance x

Hi, I would like one... by pm, if you don't mind. Thank you

I would like one by pm, please. :))

I would really love a past life reading from you. You may have my full permission.

Thank you ! :)

Thank you for offering this past life reading. I would love one and I give you permission to contact my higher self.

I would be interested in one of your readings please?
I give permission to do what needs to be done.
I have added you as a Friend. A PM would be best please.

Thanking you in advance.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Suzanne posted a photo
1 hour ago
nobady is now friends with Thrice and Helen Mohlin
1 hour ago
JD commented on Suzanne's status
"The star chart or constellation Pisces the fish was the 2000 year era prior being the ram and we…"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson and Kiki Bear are now friends
1 hour ago
Thrice updated their profile
1 hour ago
Truuthseer replied to Christian Oglesby's discussion Ok here is my game of 5D master telepathy.
"Brother, I don't doubt for a second that you can do it. Fair enough, I like your…"
1 hour ago
Piff replied to Revas Gallagher's discussion Hiya!
"Hello there! (: I'm glad to you here you can feel free to talk to me :D"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Jenny
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Revas Gallagher
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Alexander Rodriguez
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Thrice
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Beverley Smith Martin
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service