Hey

I got Again A new deck called The Wisdom Of The Golden Path

I would like to offer you a one card reading.

In exchange I would like you to follow me on Instagram, if you have one that is. My Instagram is Celestialtarot1111

Shanti Joy

Views: 1254

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Joy, may I have a reading please? I want to thank you for all these readings that you are doing, I get filled with Joy when I see it (see what I did lol), I just want to say that I'm truly grateful for what you're doing and that it helps me and others have insight upon their paths, thank you and blessings <3 much love <3
Hey Amanda

Your card is called the seasons of the heart.

Your are being guided to learn to follow your own energy cycles in a more harmonious way. There is sometimes time to rest and retreat and other times to move and be active. Trust your body's natural instincts when it wishes to rest and eat or exercise. It is about the earth element get and managing your energy levels. It is about integrating your whole self. You wil feel more confident and creative as a result. Like you know what you are doing and where you are going and less stressed out and confused.

Shanti Joy
Hey

Your card Is called Forgivness.

You are being guided to heal your own heart with unconditional love by forgiving others and yourself for past hurt. You will only find peace when you have accepted the fact that nothing that was done to you was out of hate or lack of love, rather it was a symptom of someone themselves being broken. Only when you forgive you will be able to find the light again and feel safe and supporyed by the universe. Remember your own lesson that you learnt trough these experiences also was important for your own soul growth. To learn to never compromise your own truth no matter what other people around you are doing.

Shanti Joy
Hey

Your card is called spontaneous intuitive creation

And in this energy you need to follow at this moment to get where you want to go in terms of relationships and love life. The whole universe is opening up to you in these areas. But it requires trust and that you dare to follow the lead of the signs and synchronisities your guides are sending. Old ways of being will not take you to new places. You need to be bold and daring and get out of your comfort zone.

Shanti Joy

One for me too.
Thank you

I am curious too thank you :)

Hey

Jace thank you for your kind words.

Your card is called Intention.

Our intentions creates our reality. Our intentions are like magnets that attract what we focus into our own worlds. You are being guided to look closely on your own intentions before you make any practical descisions. Are your descisions in the physical world really matching your true intentions?
Find intentions that gives the power back to you regardless your present circumstances. What can you choose that makes you the most powerful creator of your reality?

Shanti Joy
Hey

Your card is called prosperity and freedom

It is possible to have economic stability and still feel free doing what you love to do. Your financial situation will soon improve. Take the steps you are guided to take in regards to you career and find hidden blessings in the way. The universe is conspiring in your favor. But It requires faith and action.
So don't delay, follow trough on your guidance and make the necessary changes.

Shanti Joy

Thank you

Thank you Joy, I understand, completely this resonated 100%. Have a beautiful day <3
Thank you Joy(:
Hey

Your card is called Listen to your heart

Which is very straightforward. This is the only way to create a more positive future. You can actually just leave the mind and all planning and thinking and comparing and just go straight into you heart and get the answer you are looking for. Clear your head, get into your heart space and listen.

Shanti Joy

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
17 minutes ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
36 minutes ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
44 minutes ago
Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
49 minutes ago
1 hour ago
Black Mamba616 replied to Black Mamba616's discussion andromedan starseeds....
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Jace commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
1 hour ago
Stargazer replied to Porka's discussion Atlantis Past life regression - Anyone were male in the regression ?
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Remember 398.2 when a library beast says that fairies aren't real in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
2 hours ago
☙ḲḭḲḭ❧ loved Turquoise Water's photo
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service