Hey

I got Again A new deck called The Wisdom Of The Golden Path

I would like to offer you a one card reading.

In exchange I would like you to follow me on Instagram, if you have one that is. My Instagram is Celestialtarot1111

Shanti Joy

Views: 1175

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey

Your card is called questioning your beliefs

Your beliefs are keeping you from being happy and fulfilled and living your life the way you hearts want it too. What false beliefs for are you carrying from your childhood that keeps you from finding peace and happiness in this moment? Find back to your truth.

Shanti Joy

Alright. I will follow you for the reading^^

(i'm @melaxy_ just saying if you see so)

I want to know about any future success in business/romance/etc endeavors after so long of being rejected in life...

Het Amelia

Your card is called Wisdom

The guidance is that you have been trough experiencing what you needed to grow, this was your karma. You will find success in love when you have learnt what you needed to learn. When you have acquired the wisdom your higher self was looking for. Abundance in love is found within. Now have you learnt to look within yourself first, and not sacrifice your own truth and power in order to get what you feel you need from others? Love is around you always, and it is you. What limiting beliefs are you carrying around that keeps this love that is so abundant from entering into your life? It is not that it is not there, it is the way you think (ego, pain body)that keeps attracting the same experiences in order for you to learn from it, it is a mirror. Now what can you learn from this?

Shanti Joy

Thank you so much for the reading. <3 I appreciate it :)

These readings look like fun, I'd love to have a card drawn. Maybe it'll give me direction. Thank you in advance Joy.

Hey Sara

Your card is called inner conflict

The reason to why you can't find your direction is that your are torn inside, conflicted, your heart and head are not cooperating. Your head is saying one thing and your heart wants truly something else. Before you move forward you need to tap into the wisdom inside you heart. You heart will tell you what it's true needs are, when you understand your needs you will be able to know where you should go, which path to choose. Look closely at your relationship.

Shanti Joy
One card reading please! :3
Hey Emily

Your card is called field of dreams

This is where you need to go in order to heal, you need to be focusing in your dreams and desires. You are now suggested to put in efforts into going where your passions take you. This is a time to create your dreams into reality. You are ready and at the right place even if it might not seem so. You have now balanced the scales of your negative personal karma and you are now ready to turn outwards and get in with your soul mission.

Shanti Joy
Hi Joy, would love to have a reading from you! Followed(:

Love and light, Amanda
Hey Amanda

Your card is called the seasons of the heart.

Your are being guided to learn to follow your own energy cycles in a more harmonious way. There is sometimes time to rest and retreat and other times to move and be active. Trust your body's natural instincts when it wishes to rest and eat or exercise. It is about the earth element get and managing your energy levels. It is about integrating your whole self. You wil feel more confident and creative as a result. Like you know what you are doing and where you are going and less stressed out and confused.

Shanti Joy
Thank you Joy(:

Can i get one :o

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

adeomus replied to Exo Skeleton's discussion witch craft as a starseed
1 hour ago
Mujahid Hassan joined BK Avinash's group
1 hour ago
Bevely Ann Fox loved Anki's discussion Blue people visiting
1 hour ago
friederike waldschmidt replied to Fernando Albert's discussion Who can tap into me for some answers? :)
1 hour ago
Iulia commented on Kadin's status
1 hour ago
Iulia commented on Kadin's status
1 hour ago
Iulia replied to Anki's discussion Colours of the soul
1 hour ago
Kadin posted a status
"the world isn't suppose to this lonely. it cant."
2 hours ago
Kadin posted a status
"im crying so much."
2 hours ago
Kadin posted a status
"please help."
2 hours ago
Amanda replied to Engin Yazıcı's discussion My Conversation with the Arcturian Collective
2 hours ago
Profile IconStarseeds.Net via Facebook
Thumbnail

INSIDER

This artist turns glass into galaxies. Glass art created by Scott Pernicka from www.InternalFireGlass.com Videography by Sean Hovendick

Facebook2 hours ago · Reply

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service