I have just started doing healings back in mid 2015 I believe and I have been doing it on and off but I want to get back to practicing it. So, post down below if you want a healing and it would be very appreciated if you would leave some feedback on if you felt anything in particular to this healing.

Tags: energy, free, heal, healing, healings, reading, spiritual

Views: 1046

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, I would like to get a healing.....

i need

Hello, I would love a healing as well :) Thank you in advance!! 

Hi Kirius, I would just like to say that I am happy to see this thread, and I think what you are doing with your healing talent is admirable :)

I'd love a healing please, i don´t feel well and i am sick of it all. Thanks so much!!!

I would really appreciate any healing you can give.

Thank you,
Kristy

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Black Mamba616 replied to Black Mamba616's discussion andromedan starseeds....
12 minutes ago
Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
41 minutes ago
Bronwyn GOulding left a comment for Jay Vincent Ahih Jaihi Fesaha
1 hour ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
1 hour ago
Chloe Pulsipher loved BlueNight S's discussion You are God, you are the devil.
1 hour ago
Lady Aquanine replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
1 hour ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
1 hour ago
Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service