_

Hi all, 
I'm trying to get back into my personal practices so:
I'm offering free energy readings which would include a full analysis of your energy system and chakras.

From this I can tell: 
What areas are blocked/damaged
Possible energy types (you may have more than one. I do not guarantee this to be 100% accurate if you have multiples, but I will get the main one)
The type of "flow" of energy
uhh maybe more but I'll start with this (if any area is damaged and you are concerned, I can cleanse/heal them)

If anything I tell you is too brief and you have questions, feel free.

Disclaimer; I have my own set of beliefs, as do you. If you do not agree with what I do (or don't believe in it), that is fine and we can agree to disagree. I'm not here to step on toes, this is my own personal practice. If interested but skeptical, or just skeptical of me, just send me a pm to talk to me about it.

Views: 5240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd love a reading! But only when you have time and are able..I don't want you to overwhelm yourself :) With love and light!

Hello Venbe!! Could I have one as well?

Thank you!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Profile IconExo News

Scientists Create A Magnetic “Wormhole” That Connects Two Regions Of Space

by Arjun Walia       November 10, 2017       (collective-evolution.com) • In 2015, scientists in… See More
7 minutes ago
Helen Mohlin replied to Apollymi's discussion this site not what i expected
"I see alot of just human answers and questions, if i look for tht its interesting but many times…"
33 minutes ago
Helen Mohlin replied to Starbuck's discussion Attention. Get ready! It's time...
"This is interesting..fits what i know"
49 minutes ago
Miss Koytraz (Lilith) replied to Starbuck's discussion Attention. Get ready! It's time...
"Check your fb message :)"
1 hour ago
Miss Koytraz (Lilith) replied to Starbuck's discussion Attention. Get ready! It's time...
"I will add you"
1 hour ago
Starbuck replied to Starbuck's discussion Attention. Get ready! It's time...
"okay great, what's your facebook?"
1 hour ago
"Yes i use Facebook these were recent dreams i was told by my guides i got some minor works to do…"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
1 hour ago
"so what do you mean about you guys having dreams? Are those recent? I'd like to talk t o you…"
1 hour ago
"I've had dreams of going back home to but it's dreams about some christian…"
2 hours ago
"I read about the cigar shaped asteroid too. :)"
2 hours ago
"I really dunno if it is them :D my star uncle messaged me but i couldnt reply back as i had train…"
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service