_

Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching

Hello Everyone!

As part of the Angelic lightworkers collective and Supreme Chancellor of Ashtar command, I have been welcomed into the Kingdom of Heaven with open arms.

I am offering free readings for anyone interested.

Please no trolls or negative comments.

I reserve the right to refuse any readings!

Views: 3403

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey! would like to have a reading, too! desperatley!! ;)

past life reading sounds interesting

shut up and let Dean have his own opinion.

Aer Stargazer said:
Hey dean why don't you be nice to someone who is trying to help people - its their truth not yours you don't have to be a jerk.

Dean said:

supreme chancellor, why do you waste everyones time , including your own with this side show of misnomers..this will never get you anywhere on the spiritual path..

doubt any supreme chancellor would advocate anything like this..as it wont produce any results on the mental or spiritual planes of existance man..these are time wasters...i think you are the real troll :)

A troll of the spiritual movement..

maybe you should read some books instead of thinking you are on a level of which you are not..

again, this is not me been mean or anything..i dont care if you want to be delusional..not at all..but the other 2000 people that read this and dont know better deserve a heads up thats for sure..

this is also not a negative comment..this is simply calling a spade , a spade..

I will say it again..before you can do readings..there are other steps that must first be done on the spiritual path..but just believeing everything is love and light is not going to produce and side effects..its not going to raise the energy up the spine and its not going to put you into any expanded states of consciousness..

dont think you trying to help people here..you making a mistake..
How did you awaken dormant DNA? How did you increase Bio photon levels?..these are questions you must considered before asking people for readings or asking them for healings..lol they have not healed themself but they want to give readings..

Lol you been watching too much television..Lol its also against the law to activate other people DNA, they must do it themself..and you robbing them of that..by claiming you going to do it..you not going to ..

You can paint the body with make up, cover it with clothes..but if your bio photon levels are miniscule then it counts for nothing..but anyway, probably still people will continue to believe in whatever they come up with in thier heads and claim it is the truth and nothing but the truth:P

What a show:D

Hello! If this is still open I would like a reading- maybe a past life or the like, but if this is closed I understand!

Good tidings and blessed be

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Profile IconAngela Franks and Joice Suffert Bexiga joined Intl. Starseed Network
34 minutes ago
Article by Paul Stark

I ask, "What am I?"

Zohar answers, “As a Star Seed, you are fully human, and yet you are something more. 50,000 years…See More
34 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson replied to Steve Hutchinson's discussion Solstice Portal Meditation - The Doors Are Open! By Sonja Myriel ... And ... The Butterfly By Maria Chambers ... And ... The Council – Include Yourself By Ron Head (Posted on 6/19/2017)
"7 Simple Solstice Rituals Celebrate your light and honor the energy of the Solstice with…"
1 hour ago
Logan Spence posted discussions
2 hours ago
Profile IconViktor Joi and Mckayla joined Trey Abernethy's group
Thumbnail

Past Life Exploration

This group is dedicated to knowledge about and techniques to explore your…See More
2 hours ago
Mckayla joined Lady Aquarius's group
Thumbnail

A Love For Water

Whether you love the rain, oceans, lakes, rivers, or water in general, the purpose of this group is…See More
3 hours ago
Mckayla joined Mita's group
Thumbnail

psychic powers developement & support

for sharing experiences, learning together & supporting eachother with previously rare…See More
3 hours ago
Nada One commented on Paige Marie's group Pacific Northwest Starseeds
"Hi, I want to have some friends that I can connect with and share with about all this amazing stuff…"
6 hours ago
Crystal Ariana replied to AMBA,'s discussion Ringing In The Ears......
"I was thinking it was my sinus or TMJ. LOL I had read about this too. Either way. What is weird is…"
10 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
12 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson replied to Steve Hutchinson's discussion Solstice Portal Meditation - The Doors Are Open! By Sonja Myriel ... And ... The Butterfly By Maria Chambers ... And ... The Council – Include Yourself By Ron Head (Posted on 6/19/2017)
"Jess, I feel practicing a daily meditation is important for everyone's spiritual growth, as…"
13 hours ago
deer~tears loved Steve Hutchinson's discussion Solstice Portal Meditation - The Doors Are Open! By Sonja Myriel ... And ... The Butterfly By Maria Chambers ... And ... The Council – Include Yourself By Ron Head (Posted on 6/19/2017)
13 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service