_

Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching

Hello Everyone!

As part of the Angelic lightworkers collective and Supreme Chancellor of Ashtar command, I have been welcomed into the Kingdom of Heaven with open arms.

I am offering free readings for anyone interested.

Please no trolls or negative comments.

I reserve the right to refuse any readings!

Views: 3409

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OwlRange said:
Hello, I would like an Akashic Reading.
Thank you.

Hello Owlrange,

My apologies for missing your message. I am trying to keep it in order of messages.

I feel you have a great sense of adventure. The world is your oyster.

Have you ever heard the term "spoiled by choice?" There are too many options to decide on one. If you don't focus soon, the universe may choose for you, or reduce your choices.

This is not necessarily a bad thing. For myself, the "one" choice I was left with, actually required my life experiences and knowledge, in order for it to work.

Try to choose a path that builds on your life experience and skills that are like second nature to you. Including being in nature. Your imagined "ideal" future may not fit your true passions and skillset.

Entitlement and "deserving" have no place in your progress. You will become integral to many people if you simply learn and do. Actions speak louder than words, and even though jealousy and envy will follow you, eventually you will be recognized for the value you provide.

Peace love light unity and respect.
Hi. I dont want to bother you but it seems you missed me. Thank you

Seraphim Angel said:
Hi. Can you give me an reading. I am mostly interested in my origin and what kind of beeing am i

My apologies.

Your past is somewhat clouded, I think you were not as restricted to physical form for many of your past incarnations.

It seems like you were a free agent of spirit. You hade many important non-physical roles, and were trusted with many secrets of existance.

Every incarnation, you passed though the gate of oblivion and experienced a reset. As well many of your past life experiences are not easily translated into 3d thinking.

Somehow you have a good understanding of duality because of this. Opposites are closer to eachother and you know this.

Don't grip too tight to one ideal, it is against your nature. It is your mission to find the middle ground for others. To see both sides and try and reconcile them. Don't get lost down in the grey area.

Peace Love light Unity and respect

Hi. I asked for reading few hours ago, but I also, if it is not too much, I would love to get a DNA Activation.thx

I was actually worried about that yesterday. So it is interesting you brought it up.

Thank you Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe.

greetings Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe..i would like for you to do a reading on me if you would please. and tell Ashtar i say hi for me ;)

Love and Light

hello Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe thank you for this offer, can you please do dna activation for me please, i appreciate it

Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe said:

Boaz Abel said:

I'm down for a reading... What do you need from me.

Greetings Boaz Able,

Thank you for allowing me to provide a reading for you.

I sense uncertainty in your belief system, as well as major doubt. Your frantic search for answers is leaving you drained.

Fret not, its the search that is important. Do not assume something is missing from you. You wish to be completed by another, but you are already complete.

There will still be tests of your moral fortitude and earthly progress. The shortcut is to follow others (immoral) examples. They might seem like they are winning at life, but they cut corners and skipped the proper steps.

As for activation, I will send you a light info packet. It won't flip a switch, but it will helo determine which parts of your energy body need improvement. Be aware of random sore muscles and itchy spots.

Let me know where those reactions occur.

Peace Love Light unity and respect

There will still be tests of your moral fortitude and earthly progress. The shortcut is to follow others (immoral) examples. They might seem like they are winning at life, but they cut corners and skipped the proper steps. Brilliant and on point
Hello Pretty Angelic Pleiadian Babe, I would love it if you could do a reading for me. Thank you so much for the offer <3
I am up for the DNA activation when you are ready. Cheers.

I would like a reading if you are willing please. Thank you!

Hello!
I would love a reading please. I really want to know as much about me as you can tell me. I have been a starseed for so long but have had trouble finding information about me at all.
I would love to know about my past lives, akashic records, or how to get in touch with my star family/guides. They have been quiet on me for a long time. Do you think you can also tell me how to awaken or when the ascension will happen? I know I am full of questions, but I hope this isn't too tall an order.

Much love!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Angelic Star Love replied to Angelic Star Love's discussion One Question Card Readings
"Good to know Christian, thank you for connecting. Brightest blessings ~"
27 minutes ago
Angelic Star Love replied to Angelic Star Love's discussion One Question Card Readings
"Thanks for the response dear, blessings to you ~"
28 minutes ago
Kingú replied to Angelic Star Love's discussion One Question Card Readings
"Very informative, thank you!"
1 hour ago
"Hi Kingu, Journey There shows to be strong mental attachments. You need to utilize your mental…"
2 hours ago
"Hi Razvan Ra, Great fortune They show happiness, excitement, movement and travel. they are…"
2 hours ago
"Hi Elise, How are you dear :) Here's your message ~ Judication It feels the moment of…"
2 hours ago
Warden commented on Jake Red Crystal Skywalker's group Minnesota Starseeds
"hi from Mn Myself"
3 hours ago
Warden joined Jake Red Crystal Skywalker's group
Thumbnail

Minnesota Starseeds

People from or near Minnesota!!See More
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service