I'm a master in many Energy Healing systems including numerous Reiki systems, multidimensional, light codes, and quantum to name a few.

I am guided to offer free healings for whoever wants one on anything effecting and of the bodies. This means physical, spiritual, emotional, or mental. Please comment below or message me the situation. I can also do a general overall clearing if you don't have a specific thing in mind and just want to experience the amazing power of energy healing.

The system I use is different for all. It will be the system best for your needs. I will however tell you after the Healing which I used.

Important- after commenting please remain open to receive the healing. I will work through them as fast as possible while still respecting my energy and family time. Feed back is welcomed as long as it is not nasty.

To learn Energy Healing I am in the middle of putting all my information in a online school. I think I have 5 courses up now many more to come. http://awakened-rabbit.teachable.com

Love and light to you all

Tags: Energy, free, healing, reiki

Views: 792

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tanner said:
I feel a lot better today. Thank you for everything. Im curious, did you do this sometime last night, close to ten hours ago, or was it just recently?
Sorry it took so long for me to respond had a sick kid for a few days. Was in mommy mode. Anyway I did the healing right before I posted. Though I have been visiting people and healing them while I sleep. You could have been on of those people. I am not at a level that I am Consciously aware of who these people are.
Hiya, my sons has been suffering a spiritual emergency and has many attachments, this is his second time in hospital. He is 19 and has been placed on section 3, I know it's entities but am unsure how to help him.

Lala said:

Hi Awakened Rabbit - thank you for such generous offer!

Not sure what has happened to my post... Here it is again, sorry. I would like to receive divine energy healing to help opening up my third eye. I've been mediating, though I feel blocked and unable to move past the 3D.
Also, I can really use energy healing to help me with concentration, I need to prepare for my certification although nothing sticks.
Thanks in advance! Love and light!
your healing is done this first biogeometry signature is for you to be able to focus. Just have it written on you or something in you Energy field while studying or in a test.
The next image is of 2 biogeometry signatures these are for the third eye. Have them in your energy field also. But the true secret to opening up to other abilities is imagination. That is really the place of the third eye. You see it there first whatever your trying to do and feel it next. If you have to image the feeling at first that is ok. It will come. Practice a lot. Once you can feel it with out imaging it you have manifested it in your reality. Know this is happening is key.

I removed some enities that would get in your way of development. And placed these codes in your cells.
Attachments:

skip corrao said:

Dear Awakened Rabbit, I have been doing mental work to improve my digestion and immune system,with good results for the digestion. I would appreciate any help you could give me in this effort. Skip Corrao

Your healing was done I removed the entities that were causing problems to these areas and put codes in your cells to assist you. The first image in the immune system biogeometry signature. The second is 2 biogeometry signatures that work good together for the digestion. Write them on you or on something in your energy field to assist you further.
Attachments:

Zebulon said:
Hiya, my sons has been suffering a spiritual emergency and has many attachments, this is his second time in hospital. He is 19 and has been placed on section 3, I know it's entities but am unsure how to help him.
The Healing was sent. I removed as many as I seen on the 3rd, 4th like, and 5th dimensional bodies. The best thing for you to do is to shield him with white light. This burns most of the lower entities so they won't want near it. If he is open to it have him shield himself. They are like germs and everywhere.

Hello Awakened Rabbit, if you're still doing healings, I would very much appreciate one. I often experience deppression, anxiety and confusion. I feel stuck in my life, but I have no will nor motivation for anything. It might be also an entity has an effect on me. Can you help? Thank you in advance.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Oliver Henderson posted discussions
56 minutes ago
Light Storm loved Liam's discussion Portals: 2017, Atlantis Rising
1 hour ago
Light Storm loved Oliver Henderson's discussion I met some Aliens in a dream? // Dream interpretation/thoughts would be appreciated
1 hour ago
Larissa Rodrigues and Tarielarwen are now friends
2 hours ago
Daniel Rønjom replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Polly"
2 hours ago
Leppender replied to Jonathan Stier's discussion Would you want to know?
"Speaking from a Christian perspective it's hard enough willingly choosing to a life of service…"
3 hours ago
Trippy E.T loved Shalim's discussion you might be a starseed if.....
3 hours ago
Vidar den Tavse replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Mine is Light"
3 hours ago
Vidar den Tavse replied to Jonathan Stier's discussion Would you want to know?
"Isa was a spirit and lightpartice from the sun mixed together who became flesh and mortal. Love…"
3 hours ago
ArhyLis commented on Zaikan's blog post An Analysis of Alien Prospects: The Fundamental Nature of Life
"To think and reflect on a superearth's aerial ecology... if such is really true, that would…"
3 hours ago
Leppender replied to Oliver Henderson's discussion I met some Aliens in a dream? // Dream interpretation/thoughts would be appreciated
"I am glad to have helped, and that my interpretation suited your inner self. May your journey…"
3 hours ago
ArhyLis loved Zaikan's blog post An Analysis of Alien Prospects: The Fundamental Nature of Life
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service