_

I'm a master in many Energy Healing systems including numerous Reiki systems, multidimensional, light codes, and quantum to name a few.

I am guided to offer free healings for whoever wants one on anything effecting and of the bodies. This means physical, spiritual, emotional, or mental. Please comment below or message me the situation. I can also do a general overall clearing if you don't have a specific thing in mind and just want to experience the amazing power of energy healing.

The system I use is different for all. It will be the system best for your needs. I will however tell you after the Healing which I used.

Important- after commenting please remain open to receive the healing. I will work through them as fast as possible while still respecting my energy and family time. Feed back is welcomed as long as it is not nasty.

To learn Energy Healing I am in the middle of putting all my information in a online school. I think I have 5 courses up now many more to come. http://awakened-rabbit.teachable.com

Love and light to you all

Tags: Energy, free, healing, reiki

Views: 1631

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would like some energy healing have had alot of spiritual attacks from ets and other beings and i feel i have alot of pain from past lives even though i can,t remember anything.

I would like healing. I'm not exactly sure what I need as I have come out of a 7 year spiritual dark place. I came out of it reawakened and actually feel very positive, but still a bit unbalanced. I really would like to focus on understanding my empathic abilities or whatever other energy that I have inside that I feel is there to help people, and manifesting. I guess I just want to open up that higher self, and increase vibration. If that makes any sense. Sorry I have trouble communicating lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

adeomus commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"exactly ! things like that !!!  : D but one after the other.......... i looked out…"
5 minutes ago
chris replied to chris's discussion So i have found my mission, or at least one of them.
"well the universe is helping me to die but its also stopping it at the same time"
12 minutes ago
Lingyat Raja replied to Glitch's discussion Oneness or brainwashing?
"Damn you have been through a lot! Have to say u have a very strong soul. so brave of u to share all…"
24 minutes ago
Quantum Light replied to Tain's discussion Exopolitics today
"cool"
1 hour ago
Source Shard replied to Glitch's discussion Oneness or brainwashing?
"You're not wrong. Hive mind is a form of oneness. Just look at ants and bees. No…"
1 hour ago
Source Shard replied to Apollymi's discussion this site not what i expected
"As i recall, you were not keen on hearing out my experiences. Not only you but others but i just…"
1 hour ago
Turquoise Water commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Ha ha! Just a LITTLE thing that happened to me today. I was grocery shopping and happened to get…"
1 hour ago
Atylmo posted a video

Powers Of The Mind! (What we all can actually do!)

Manifest Wealth, Health, Love & Happiness: ➡️ http://youarecreators.org/manifestation-miracle/ Purchase YouAreCreators best selling books here: ►222 Prosperi...
1 hour ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service