_

Free Angelic Reiki Healing/Activation for StarSeeds.net Community Members by Alvah from Pleiades

Greetings Dear Ones!!

I am offering Free Angelic Reiki Healing/Activation to StarSeeds.net Community members. Let's kickstart the year of 2018 with a bang - Let's admit we all need some help (or little push) at some point and Angels are here to help but they can only do so if we Ask (They can't interfere with our Free Will) - Play your part. Think GOOD. Think LOVE. Think PEACE. Think JOY. Think ABUNDANCE for all. Think COMPASSION. SPREAD THE WORD !!!

What is Angelic Reiki?
"Angelic Reiki is the highest Divine Love aspect. It is a powerful healing/activation method which works with the highest energies of the Angelic Realm, Ascended Masters and Galactic Healers of Light to bring one of the highest forms of healing and balance on all levels to individuals, groups and the planet”.

Why i am offering it?

• Just like everyone else i am going through Spiritual Awakening process myself and Angelic Reiki really helped me on my journey and it continues to do so.
  • Nobody have heard about Angelic Reiki on StarSeed network - So i decided to raise awareness amongst this beautiful community.
  • 2018 is the year of change with added acceleration and most of us can feel the massive shift. ArchAngels & Ascend Masters can help us to prepare for the upcoming changes.
  • One of my Soul Purpose in this lifetime is to help other Lightworkers (or Starseeds).

Healing vs Activation (My personal Observation):

I personally prefer the word, "Activation or Activator" over "Healing or Healer". When we use the word Healing we mentally affirm that something is broken and needed to be fixed. And the Truth is that NO Healer in this World can heal anybody, Only we can heal Ourselves!! I believe everyone is Perfect as it is and no one can add or subtract even a tiny bit to make us More Perfect. We all are the "Infinite Divine Beings of Light". "As StarSeeds we need to learn how to take care of our own Energy Field and We can't Outsource this task to someone else". For Example; The role of a Chef is no different than the Healer who prepares different meals for us, but it's our responsibility to eat & digest the food properly (Chef can't do this for us). Similarly Healer's role is just to hold the High Vibration space and we have to do the rest of the work. 

Important Notes:

• It's not a reading but its similar to Distant Energy Healing.
  • To receive an Angelic Reiki just post a quick reply on the bottom of this post.
  • I will reply to your post individually to give you an update on the healing/activation.
  • You can set an intention for the healing in your mind but it's not necessary.
  • All you need is an Open Mind & Willingness to Receive and ArchAngels of Divine Light will take care of the rest.
  • Please also note that, it will take lot of time and effort on my side; so your support & cooperation will be required. I haven’t offered any Free Energy Healings in an Online Group setting before and it’s a learning curve for me too.
  • After the session ArchAngels, Ascended Masters and your Galactic Guides of Divine Light will continue to work with you over the next 30 days.
  • I'd highly recommend to keep a journal to document your experience over the next 30 day period.
  • And most importantly - Expect absolutely Nothing - Yes you read it correct - Miracles happens outside of our own expectations. So just be open and have no expectations.
  • At this stage i would like to start with a small number of StarSeeds.net members so that i can manage it easily. I will update the status once we reach a certain threshold.

More about Angelic Reiki:

Angelic Reiki is a safe, natural, high frequency, multidimensional system of Angelic Healing and consciousness expansion that allows connection through the Angelic Kingdom of Light to your Soul energy in order to bring through powerful healing; yet it is simple work with and a delight to receive. The unique, complete system of angelic healing that is Angelic Reiki was channelled to Kevin Core by “Archangel Metatron and the Ascended Master Djwhal Khul” between October 2002 and February 2003.

The Angelic Reiki Practitioner is simply a channel, a bridge for the Angelic healing energy to be passed onto the recipient. The healing energy is channelled from the Angelic Realms via Healing Angels, Archangels, Ascended Masters and Galactic Healers. Truly the Angels take care of the whole process.

• In Angelic Reiki the Angelic Kingdom of Light are totally responsible for the healing process without input (interference) by the practitioner. The practitioner just holds the space. Angelic Reiki totally honours the saying "Not My Will but Thy Will’".
  • The links and energies for the healing are totally up to the Angels.
  • Angelic Reiki is not 'Angel Reiki' which is a completely different system.

To Learn more about Angelic Reiki - Click Here

Sending Love n Light to all

Alvah

Disclaimer: REIKI is not a substitute for medical or psychological diagnosis and treatment. Always consult your health care professional or General Practitioner first. REIKI is meant only to compliment medical treatments and not to replace them.

Tags: Activation, Alvah, ArchAngels, AscendedMasters, DistantHealing, FREE, GalacticHealers, Healers, Healing, Masters, More…Pleiadian, Reiki, Spiritual, SpiritualGuides

Views: 1118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd Like to receive healing if possible.

I would love a healing. These past couple
Years have been rough. A healing and a little push would be a great start for this new year :)

Hi Alvah, many thanks for your gift. Blessings and hugs!!

Alvah The Pleiadian said:

Hello Beautiful Souls

What a beautiful day!! I have been receiving guidance/signs from Angelic Kingdom all day, it feels so good..❤️

Today's Session: (12 Feb 2018 - 08:00 PM NZ Stand Time)

Here's the list of Souls who have received the Angelic Reiki Today

1. chantal
2. Judith Ingle
3. Stephani
4. Missy Cosens
5. April Gear
6. Awakened One Heart
7. Catherine A. Guy
8. Luis Eduardo Vivero
9. laura renee janes
10. Scooble
11. Laniai
12. richa shailendra
And many many more... (Not Listed Here)

Many Blessings ❤️

Alvah

Hello, would love to have an activation. From my past life regression I was born on Orion first and then raised and lived on Pleiades before being born on Earth. Thanks.

Many thanks and love and healing lights to you too.

Thank you, I'd like some please

I have a question, can I ask for someone close to me that have mental health issues?

Dear Helen

Thanks for your enquiry. In this setting i am only offering to the members of StarSeeds.net community. And besides that i would need the consent of the person who's receiving the Angelic Reiki (I honour & respect the Free Will).

Please keep in mind that anyone can ask ArchAngels, Ascended Masters & Galactic Healers of Divine Light for help. We all can invoke Angels to help our loved ones too and we don't need any formal training to do so.

Part of the reason i am offering this service here on this website is to "Empower and Inspire" the next generation of Lightworkers/StarSeeds so that they can do it themselves. I am just reminding these Souls that how easy it is to work with these Pure, Benevolent Beings of Light.

And by facilitating a Free Angelic Reiki here, i am just offering a flavor of Angelic Love, Support & Guidance. So that everyone here can experience this Energy first hand and we don't have to rely on someone else opinions, experiences, books, videos etc.

One of my Favorite Quotes "Go Direct and Bypass the middlemen". So go direct and talk to Angels directly..

I hope it answers your question, but feel free to post your question here and i will do my best to answer it.

Many Blessings

Alvah

Helen Mohlin said:

I have a question, can I ask for someone close to me that have mental health issues?

Hello, i am in so much need for healing, especialy angelic, which i call every day in my life.
Thank you!

Hello Beautiful Souls

I hope all of you have been enjoying working with Angelic Kingdom of Light.

Today's Session: (14 Feb 2018 - 09:30 PM NZ Stand Time)

Here's the list of Souls who have received the Angelic Reiki today

1. ♎✨Asharana✨♎
2. Tayler Perry
3. Geetha Balvannanathan
4. Helen Mohlin
5. ccamac
6. Gil
7. Susan
And many many more...

Many Blessings ❤️

Alvah

Alvah, My sincerest greetings
An angelic reiki reading would be of the upmost significance to the start of my spiritual journey and awakening. I hope you can help me start my journey with the some needed help.
Love and light
Joanne

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Asar Ciakar replied to Christopher smith's discussion Starseeds and wanting to return to there orgional species/civilzation in the multiverse.
"Many of us, at least most who awake to their starseed'ness, are these who lived among more…"
15 minutes ago
Namaia नमऐअ loved Katrin Chrysaphis's photo
15 minutes ago
Nexis Nemesis left a comment for Mr. Poopybutthole
"You might want to edit your name. I personally don't care what you call yourself, but you are…"
20 minutes ago
Nexis Nemesis replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Regarding Religious Affiliation
"I appreciate your input here and believe you are correct about religion being used to transmute, as…"
25 minutes ago
Mr. Poopybutthole updated their profile
2 hours ago
Emeralda Crystalis and Light Storm are now friends
2 hours ago
Infinity Bug posted a video

A Wrinkle In Time Official US Teaser Trailer

Watch the teaser trailer for Disney's A Wrinkle In Time. A Wrinkle In Time opens in US theatres March 9, 2018. The film, which is an epic adventure based on ...
2 hours ago
Katrin Chrysaphis replied to adeomus's discussion What's your Moon Phase ? : ) in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Hi Silent - Dark Mooner :) I am glad you relate to the links. TW Thanks for posting the link on the…"
3 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service