Feeling like someone is sucking my energy.How to stop it?

Hi everyone,
I think for month or so I'm experiencing energy drainage in my chest(the other heart to many known as heart chakra or energy point).Other things that I'm experiencing is pain and little drainage in throat,pain in chest,tired eyes.Sometimes the hungryness from the "heart"comes to the stomach and it's painful.

Now,something other that I experienced,but could be connected.
I had astral dream where the reptilian had knife and put it in my left eye.I didn't see him,but heard.When he did this he said something like reptile(but I forgot)in total blackness.Then I heard something unusual,something that I don't even believe that I heard.I heard this:We are your personal demons.We,something and then it disappeared.After that I saw a black haired child with knife.I think he wanted to put that knife in other eye,but I refused with my hands.So,when I woke up,I felt that the the left eye and left par of heart energy point were freed and no hungryness in that parts,but the other parts are still drained.

Other dreams that could be connected,if it's demonic activity(or maybe very negative aliens):
In one dream,I was fighting bad guys.I used my energy to fight them,especially from the heart.Then,in whiteness,I saw tall black haired man with black eyes that was in some kind of red armour.He laughed like a evil guy.
I saw in one of dreams a grey cat with shining yellow eyes and then I saw a person near me dying.I don't know this person.After that I saw a scientist talking something,talking about this person's death.But,they don't know about the cat.
In other dream,they looked like humans,they said something very unusual.They said Prove that Satan exists!I don't believe in Satan or have will to prove him.

Please,help me if you can.I'm not entirely sure if those are very negative,parasitic aliens or literal demons.
I'm now healing myself,feeling better,but still I have the same problem.
If you're willing to help,please send me a message.

Tags: alien, astral, chakra, demon, demons, energy

Views: 183

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Crescent Moon, i would say it really doesn't matter what those beings are. All that really matters is who you are. You are the most powerful being that you know. If you belive something is draining your energy, then its happening. The moment you stop thinking that something is draining your energy..it will stop..the mind is all..focus you being powerful and not because of what is happening to you, but because that is just who and what you are as an energy being.

Blusnayl said:

Demons are usually dimensional, and not as often physically incarnate. At least not on Earth, in our 'local reality.'

"Aliens" as people generally mean the term are extraterrestrial (from beyond Earth) entities usually interdimensional in nature...as in, they may have a physical body, but also be able to move in and out of other dimensions freely, or modify the energy structure of their body so that they are able to freely move it in and out of various dimensions simultaneously, our physical dimension included.

Whether what you encountered are either "aliens" in the sense defined, demons, or some other type of dimensional critter...Most of the time these things are some level of 'demon.' True "aliens" generally have better things to do.  Demons, usually not. At least, not the level of demon an Earth human is likely to come across.

Absent further information, assume some sort of demon directly, or forced visualization of one, via energetic manipulation brought on by one indirectly.

I suggest meditation as a solution to prevent further issues, but to each their own.

Hi thank you so much for replying!
It dangerous to play games with demons.If I try to play games with demons,they will possess me,which is way worse than this situation.
I'm not sure what I should do in meditation.Just visualise any demon(but I have many of them) and then what?Tell him or them to go?That's dangerous too,since I'm not sure if I'm protected.

KosMic Being said:
Hi Crescent Moon, i would say it really doesn't matter what those beings are. All that really matters is who you are. You are the most powerful being that you know. If you belive something is draining your energy, then its happening. The moment you stop thinking that something is draining your energy..it will stop..the mind is all..focus you being powerful and not because of what is happening to you, but because that is just who and what you are as an energy being.

Hi!Thank you for the reply!
Not true in my experience.It does matter what kind of danger I'm facing.If I know which,then I know how to deal with it or them.I felt this drainage before and I thought that is something emotional,but then it passed enough time to think that it's not the case.I do believe that I'm not weak.

Visualization will help you, but don't visualize demons, unless you really see them. Visualize shield around your aura that will protect you. Focus on positivity. That way your energy will clear up and get stronger. Blessed be

vala said:

Visualization will help you, but don't visualize demons, unless you really see them. Visualize shield around your aura that will protect you. Focus on positivity. That way your energy will clear up and get stronger. Blessed be

Hi,
Thank you for your message.
I'm able to see some things when I close up my eyes,but only when I unfocus from the eyes and look in mind.This is usually happening when I'm relaxed.I saw some creatures that could be described as demons or monters.And lots of reptiles.Some untypical Greys.
But I saw other things too.Like shining eyes that were looking at me.That were humanoid eyes.

So,I try to close my eyes and visualise the shield.Is this way I'm supposed to do?

In my opinion and experience, yes. You may also try working with your chakras, balancing them or opening them, depending on your needs, so your frequency gets higher that it's unreachable to negative entities. Be creative. There's endless things you may visualize and see what helps you the most as everyone is different.

One visualization I always liked was seeing your self and all your other bodies together then run a knife up the outside breaking all external attachments to you and as you cut them the connection withers and dies. Use flaming sword or what you feel works best for you. Then Valla's suggestions for Chakra rebalancing works too because if your heart Chakra is too open then it will drain your energy away. Just readjust it using the thoughts that as you do it you are adjusting it to suit your current energy flow level. You may bring in as much energy from source (God) or what you wish to call it as it is unlimited. I recommend white light or some prefer golden yours to choose.
L & L Dave

We are your personal demons.

They already told you that they are your shadow self, so it's time to do shadow work. List down your personal fears (of reptilians, greys, death, satan etc.) , darkness or things that you despise of, and learn to accept and embrace each of them with love. I am guessing you might be lacking of self love, which explains the drainage of energy in the heart chakra. Energy is everywhere so long as you understand how to channel in more light. Visualize cosmic energy/chi/prana flowing in through your body through the top of your head/crown chakra and let it flush throughout all energy centers and the body. Then radiate a pink light from the heart centre as wide as you can, embracing those "demons" with lots of love. If you are the cheeky type, hug them and tell them you love them like you would to your puppy, they will get too dizzy in love to bug you anymore. ;)

Whatever is outside of you is merely a reflection of the inside, those "demons" are parts of you that you have not acknowledged and accepted. Once the lesson is learned, they will simply disappear or turned into friends.

There's a chance you could be feeling your twin flame. Especially the neediness in the heart feeling. Your twin may be going through something like a bad breakup. I used to reach out to my twin flame before I knew what one was I had not Met him yet, but I felt him pulling on me, draining me.

You can try also with mahatma energy meditation and protection, just try this. Its very powerful. Before calling mahatma energy you can call in your energetic field Archangel Sandalphon for help. Trust me he will hear your calling...

Basic Daily Invocation:
"I Am the Mahatma (3x)."
"I affirm that I allow the Mahatma Energy to flow through me and ground into Mother Earth in accordance with my I Am Presence."

Love and light.

Thanks everyone for replies.I will try to research some of these and maybe answer later some of you people.

I sense that it is your previous soul group telling you don't forget yourself as a divine spark of celestial light with maybe a dark shrouded and long forgotten past surfacing and allowing you to dissolve bad karma for a brighter future on an accelerated timeline ?
It is what i personally sense.
Love and Blessings
Vidar

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Daniel Rønjom added a discussion to the group Pleiadian Starseeds
Thumbnail

a channelled song

Hi.I channelled this song back in 2008, my angel tells me it is a very old song from the Pleiades.…See More
10 minutes ago
Lori Lee Ferro Anderson replied to Kristina Descends's discussion F###ing urgent... September 23....!
"Michael, I have been following all aspects of the world "speeding up" as I call it. I…"
32 minutes ago
Pat Ryan added a discussion to the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
Thumbnail

Recent Dream

I recently joined this group thanks to Adeomus. I’ve recently had a very interesting dream, and…See More
1 hour ago
Therrae Majistrere and Nexis Nemesis are now friends
2 hours ago
Therrae Majistrere posted a discussion
2 hours ago
Dean replied to Namaia Hirsult Nicaia's discussion Being a Starseed. What means it for you?
"Hello :) i hope you are well. To me a starseed is a job..it is about utilizing your time for the…"
2 hours ago
Marie replied to AspenRain's discussion UPDATED Starseed Markings and Birth Chart
"I have a feeling my little brother is a starseed. Can you check him out?"
2 hours ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Gezim Dervishi's discussion If psychics can predict the future does that mean that everything is already predestined?
"I don't think anyone can predict the future, but they estimate the future with special skills.…"
3 hours ago
Marie loved adeomus's discussion the Sidhe in Modern Times
3 hours ago
☙ḲḭḲḭ❧ loved Christian Oglesby's discussion Because we are multidimensional we can do this.
4 hours ago
Jap loved Kristina Descends's discussion F###ing urgent... September 23....!
4 hours ago
Profile IconExo News

Fourteen Cutting Edge Tech Firms Funded by the CIA

By Kaalee Brown September 17, 2017 (collective-volution.com) • The CIA’s investment capital firm… See More
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service