Hello there!

I was considering trying some meditations for self - past life regression, but today, I was actually scared of doing that. The reason is, last night I've had some EXTREMELY disturbing dreams. So disturbing and graphic that I left lights turned on in almost whole flat for the rest of the night. In both of them I was the victim, but in first one I've done something horrid to perpetrator in self-defense. Now I'm wondering if those dreams were actually memories of past life trauma and I'm afraid of encountering something like that during regression.

Does anyone here have some tips on how to stay safe during past-life regressions and even meditations and astral traveling? And if someone here encountered something traumatic during regression, how did you cope?

Thanks! Love you all!

Views: 482

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I can tell you what it means.. now you ask

Reptilians are desire focused. They value desires higher than heart often.

Which is bad, these people have to value their heart more than most people, their desires can become a prison for them.

Reptilians have some spiritual benefits too. But also a dark spiritual energy often.

This dark spiritual energy manifests as anger, revenge/or jealousy/self pity. Self pity very normal.

The good reptilians are those working above self pity.

They learned their soul lesson.

Now im not sure reptilians even incarnate here, many reptilians are living in delusion, of thinking they are one. Or due to possession. Many have an evil spirit on them. Without knowing.

This evil spirit gives them spiritual delusions, now im reptilian, now i must use drugs, now everyone is against me.

Reptilians have a bigger need than most people, to try and stay free of evil spirits.

Their shadow side/ego is larger than most people, so large it can over take their life. With abusive tendencies/or self pity.

This manifests as a need for 'others verification'

Some even seek to 'look reptilian' in all they do, and spread reptilians ways, even if those ways are evil. Not all reptilia nways are good.

It's too desire focusd often, some even focus on blood shred and more.

They can get the rumor of being 'cold hearted'

Even if they are not.

Because the yalways share snakes, reptile eyes ... and program others

They intrude on others energy field, by spreading their fear. These people often live in fear, without knowing it.

So they spread evil things, many reptilians, not all.

Murder, snake eyes, snakes, reptilians, more snakes, snake eyes, more snakes. Blood, demons. More demons.

They have a fixation on all that is evil often.

And an adversity to goodness, god, religions. Which they often hate on.

They do this by saying' everyone is against me'

They refuse to acknowledge others religion. Thus they live in nonacceptance, many reptilians.

positiveevitisop said:

@Brisingamen, aww thank you. I get that a lot on this website believe it or not. I can't tell you how many times I hear "you even look reptilian" from ppl looking at my photos or seeing me on skype video chat.
XD
I'm like, "... but what does that mean?!?!"

Myself I have had fragments of my past lives, and awake visions and dreams. I guess fears can come from what you may find. We all have been in lives of goodness and active in wars on all sides of conflicts.

So determine your reason clearly for why you are looking at them. The intent..such as why do I have this behavior etc.. is important rather that willy nilly what you may get. This will help avoid those life times sometimes best not looked at... and target those that are affecting you in this life time. Directing the connection to specific types of past lives should reduce your fears greatly.. as you are in control of the process.

Myself I look at aspects of my past lives where certain skills in this come from.. about it..

L & L Dave

@peacetotheworld, are you trying to offend me? 

XD

I couldn't get through half of what you said, lol

"Their shadow side/ego is larger than most people, so large it can over take their life. With abusive tendencies/or self pity."
you ugly son of a... I'll tell what makes me angry. It's having to live every day of my life with people like you. Always smiling always "focusing on happy things" while completely ignoring everything else. You make no difference in the world, looking the other way doesn't change a thing. You see that people are self pitying? You see that people are abusive? What about you try talking and dealing with them and actually making a difference?
Right. Ur too weak for that. Afraid of spilling some black over that tiny useless white heart of yours? Your existence makes no difference whatsoever. You are the one that shouldn't be here, people like you only achieve at bothering us and making things more difficult.

People like you are egoistical and self focused. You have no heart, it's easy to follow an empty heart, very easy to just be self contempt and just live.

As for what you people desire, that's just happyness. You are no different than the billions of monkeys living here. You will sacrifice other people to keep your goddamn happyness, the people you speak about are not self-pitying, you are pitying them rather.

Whatever, living like that is your choice. Just don't pretend you know what my heart is like, because you just don't. You are just ignorant and arrogant if you think you can know anyone's heart for that matter.

I think i'm about to lose my patience on this matter.

You were very offensive, noncaring, and pityful, peace or whatever your nickname is. Learn to respect other people, expecially those that suffer, because you are supposed to be a lift for them, not to pity them.

I'd advice against all Joshua SAYS.

He spreads dangerous advice in his other threads, and is living in fear himself. Yet trying to heal others.

He tells you it is a good idea to fast 6 days without water. People die from that advice.

Folly.

Dont trust anything he says. He is living in escapism. Just look his general postings.

I would advice against past life regression unless you deeply need so, there are many other ways that are less dangerous. Many hypnotists are not transparent, but program the patient.

It could get us stuck in the past. Which means losing your soul, very dangerous.

Attachment to past time period, but we need to live NOW.

Maybe try sitting in nature, meditating. See if you feel better after.

Joshua said:

Before you do any past life meditating, I advise you to get Moldavite. Moldavite is located in Czech Republic and you should easily find it at a Metaphysical and mineral store in your city. Just research about it in your language and Moldavite will protect you from any negative energies.

Also, google the pdf book Journey of Souls by Michael Newton which focuses on past life regression.

This book is a real life changer!!!

T think, even if during the regression you remember some traumatic experiences, your Higher Self wants only to heal those.

peace2theworld said:

I can tell you what it means.. now you ask

Reptilians are desire focused. They value desires higher than heart often.

Which is bad, these people have to value their heart more than most people, their desires can become a prison for them.

Reptilians have some spiritual benefits too. But also a dark spiritual energy often.

This dark spiritual energy manifests as anger, revenge/or jealousy/self pity. Self pity very normal.

The good reptilians are those working above self pity.

They learned their soul lesson.

Now im not sure reptilians even incarnate here, many reptilians are living in delusion, of thinking they are one. Or due to possession. Many have an evil spirit on them. Without knowing.

This evil spirit gives them spiritual delusions, now im reptilian, now i must use drugs, now everyone is against me.

Reptilians have a bigger need than most people, to try and stay free of evil spirits.

Their shadow side/ego is larger than most people, so large it can over take their life. With abusive tendencies/or self pity.

This manifests as a need for 'others verification'

Some even seek to 'look reptilian' in all they do, and spread reptilians ways, even if those ways are evil. Not all reptilia nways are good.

It's too desire focusd often, some even focus on blood shred and more.

They can get the rumor of being 'cold hearted'

Even if they are not.

Because the yalways share snakes, reptile eyes ... and program others

They intrude on others energy field, by spreading their fear. These people often live in fear, without knowing it.

So they spread evil things, many reptilians, not all.

Murder, snake eyes, snakes, reptilians, more snakes, snake eyes, more snakes. Blood, demons. More demons.

They have a fixation on all that is evil often.

And an adversity to goodness, god, religions. Which they often hate on.

They do this by saying' everyone is against me'

They refuse to acknowledge others religion. Thus they live in nonacceptance, many reptilians.

positiveevitisop said:

@Brisingamen, aww thank you. I get that a lot on this website believe it or not. I can't tell you how many times I hear "you even look reptilian" from ppl looking at my photos or seeing me on skype video chat.
XD
I'm like, "... but what does that mean?!?!"

it is wise not to judge a race do to the actions of a few strays that do bad things. do not think you know their intentions with out knowing all sides of the story either. this propaganda BS is useless. interact with many of their race before you claim such things. i mean this for any race not just reptilians. this is like saying i am going to judge the human race just by watching the news to see if they deserve to live. yes there are some reptilians that have done not so good things but so has the Pleiadians and the so called favored light beings every one is fanning over. they may be "enlightened "but humans put to much expectation on that term of them being perfect..they are not. all races make mistakes at some points. so to just say what you did is just spreading hate.

Ditto!

http://www.starseeds.net/forum/topics/spiritual-prejudice

Apollymi said:

it is wise not to judge a race do to the actions of a few strays that do bad things. do not think you know their intentions with out knowing all sides of the story either. this propaganda BS is useless. interact with many of their race before you claim such things. i mean this for any race not just reptilians. this is like saying i am going to judge the human race just by watching the news to see if they deserve to live. yes there are some reptilians that have done not so good things but so has the Palestinians and the so called favored light beings every one is fanning over. they may be "enlightened "but humans put to much acceptation on that term of them being perfect..they are not. all races make mistakes at some points. so to just say what you did is just spreading hate.

@Blusnayl, 

To be honest, my brother here (Immanuel Ronsemberg) expressed more of a different aspect of what peace2theworld was referring to, but what you say is also correct.

Immanuel is the only person I know that I would sacrifice my own life for, if it boiled down to those kind of circumstances. I am no lightworker, but I have this kind of dedication to him because he is my brother. I have met very few who emanate the kind of reptilian energy I have experienced and worshiped since I was a young boy. Beyond that, getting to know him as a person, I can't help but dedicate myself to my brother here... he, who is family to me.

In any case, I am the complete contradiction to what peace2theworld said about reptilians, and directly at me mind you. What he said was completely out of line and disgusting in all honesty. In my opinion, it was only stated to me with the pure intention of being an crude and rude to me directly... me, whom he knows is aligned very heavily with reptilian consciousness. I have always cherished life in all forms, and despite my very bright views of my kind, though it is hard, I do accept the opposite extreme... the kind of darkness and destructive ability many reptilian races harbor within themselves (like any other species in existence). Even though at this point, I only have these dedicative ways only with my brother Immanuel here(so far), I am still one who has, and always will respect and cherish Nature(Universe/Creation ect.), and all forms of life.

Anyway, anyone who knows me truly, can say that I have a good heart towards all things living, and I've been told many times by many people, that I am a bright and caring soul. Very openly so, I love my reptilian brothers and sisters no matter what. With that in mind, you can probably guess how hard it is for me to bite my tongue and stay calm about this what peace2theworld said to me, as it was extremely offensive to my family.

All that being said, I wish he would give more experiential backup to his opinions, rather than having read something off the internet, or seeing something on a YouTube video, that has him convinced that reptilian beings are so evil... but he doesn't. I would understand if he had very bad, personal experiences with reptilians, but he doesn't, which makes this even more ridiculous and hard to be calm about. Perhaps my thread thread in the link below, would shed more light on my opinions about this kind of thing.

http://www.starseeds.net/forum/topics/spiritual-prejudice

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Daniel Rønjom added a discussion to the group Pleiadian Starseeds
Thumbnail

a channelled song

Hi.I channelled this song back in 2008, my angel tells me it is a very old song from the Pleiades.…See More
8 minutes ago
Lori Lee Ferro Anderson replied to Kristina Descends's discussion F###ing urgent... September 23....!
"Michael, I have been following all aspects of the world "speeding up" as I call it. I…"
29 minutes ago
Pat Ryan added a discussion to the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
Thumbnail

Recent Dream

I recently joined this group thanks to Adeomus. I’ve recently had a very interesting dream, and…See More
1 hour ago
Therrae Majistrere and Nexis Nemesis are now friends
2 hours ago
Therrae Majistrere posted a discussion
2 hours ago
Dean replied to Namaia Hirsult Nicaia's discussion Being a Starseed. What means it for you?
"Hello :) i hope you are well. To me a starseed is a job..it is about utilizing your time for the…"
2 hours ago
Marie replied to AspenRain's discussion UPDATED Starseed Markings and Birth Chart
"I have a feeling my little brother is a starseed. Can you check him out?"
2 hours ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Gezim Dervishi's discussion If psychics can predict the future does that mean that everything is already predestined?
"I don't think anyone can predict the future, but they estimate the future with special skills.…"
3 hours ago
Marie loved adeomus's discussion the Sidhe in Modern Times
3 hours ago
☙ḲḭḲḭ❧ loved Christian Oglesby's discussion Because we are multidimensional we can do this.
4 hours ago
Jap loved Kristina Descends's discussion F###ing urgent... September 23....!
4 hours ago
Profile IconExo News

Fourteen Cutting Edge Tech Firms Funded by the CIA

By Kaalee Brown September 17, 2017 (collective-volution.com) • The CIA’s investment capital firm… See More
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service