_

Hey

I was wondering what you have to share about David icke and his theories.

Just whatever you like to discuss. Good or bad. Any topic.

I personally think he is on spot with the presentation of mass manipulation.

Shanti Joy

Views: 1292

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

david icke is a top bloke :) all credit to his efforts, when another has put in so much effort to uncover the truth, let him speak otherwise keep your oppinions to yourself..there is no propaganda only the truth..and does not need to be sugar coated.

There's good and bad about him. I like some of his presentation because he is a good talker. And yes, he uncovers a lot of the hidden agendas that manipulate humanity.

But it has been correctly said too that he is spreading a lot of fear and paranoia not just regarding reptilians but the "end of the world" in general.

As always with every kind of media or public person spreading something, one has to develop one's own competence of filtering out what is right and useful and what is just fear propaganda and storytelling to get the audience's attention.

Hey Joy, interesting question with no definitive answer. When I was young and still at that level of learning and growth I found much of what David presented as new and helpful as it presented a different viewpoint of the world than the one I had been force fed up to then. Dave wasn't the only one though, Jim Marrs was also around and presenting much of the same information.

What made Icke stand out and thus big in the 'awakening' world was his infamous "problem-reaction-solution theory. A great theory without a doubt, and a theory that still rings true today. For me though, that was his only real contribution as everything else he says is merely repetition of decades old information and personal beliefs modernized for each book or tour.

I don't find his obvious reptilian bias offensive, merely informative as it provides me a context to interpret everything he says. Icke is merely a weak minded human who has no understanding or control over his emotional and cognitive world. He was taught that one or more reptilians were/are to blame for all his problems so in typical human fashion blames every reptile for the actions of the few. He is basically an intergalactic racist disguised as a researcher and enlightened teacher.

The reality is that he is getting old and his health isn't what it once was. When humans get towards the latter parts of their lives they begin to tremble in fear at their own mortality. I wonder how much of an effect this is having on David, getting old and having the health issues he has had. He basically walked away and quit interacting with people on his forum years ago. Once he left the forum slowly devolved into a chaotic pool of petty emotions and ego trips that at best are mildly amusing but uninformative.

Overall I would say that I am neutral in regards to David Icke. I respect what he has tried to do even though I don't agree with all his beliefs. I personally have lost all but the nostalgic interest in him lately as he seems to have decided to never present anything new anymore and instead keep churning out the same rhetoric that pays.

Huge respect for him. Obviously can't agree with all of his beliefs or views(same as anybody) but he was iconic being the first to bring programming and reptilian interference to public awareness. Decades ahead of his time. 99% of all theories and concepts are nonsense or erroneous in some fashion, and the essence of his data was correct.

Apologies if I have hurt the "feelings" of any reptilian descendants with the previous "micro aggression". I'm sure they had a good reason for eons of enslavement.
He does come across as trustworthy, but the thing with the truth is that it is well hidden from us. Even from him so he is definitely on track but he might not be truly informed either.

Shanti Joy
Hey

Yes I think the biggest problem is not him or what he is saying but the publics tendency to submit themselves too any famous people and idolize them. Instead of taking everything with a pinch of salt and just his opinion as any other individuals opinion.

Shanti Joy
And I'm sure you have a good reason for believing that garbage.
Hey

Yes I do believe he is good in some ways and bad in other ways. But yes he is not very compassionate. I liked some of his stuff but found some tipping on the edge like he said something that the moon isn't real.

Shanti Joy

What he says about the war on terror, among things like problem/reaction/solution, I tend to agree with.

As for what he says about reptilians... well, the people here who know me understand how I feel about that, and as someone who is heavily aligned with these beings, I'm sure someone who doesn't know me at all can guess as to how I feel.

I am occasionally active on his forums regarding reptilians, and needless to say, what Zaikan mentions about his "followers" tending to be overly hateful due to the result of his propaganda, is a conclusion I've come to a very long time ago. From my perspective, it's ambitious blame game, meant to encourage humans into pointing the finger at something other than themselves for the atrocity which we will call the current human and Earthly condition.

<3

Not all reptilians are bad, and I am strongly conviced that the true criminals of this Universe are the extradimensional archons, the fallen archangels.

:):):)

I do. I don't hate the reptilians but are you suggesting that they have not had a direct hand in the torture of humans on earth in various ways?

I can't emphasis how hilarious I find it that people are putting forward the notion that reptiles or "your people" have been somehow the victims. It's like saying we should generate awareness for the elites because people are unfairly questioning their motives, and they deserve respect and sympathy. Or that the KKK are much misunderstood.

Reptiles have been dangerous to humans in the past and present. And so have tigers. I don't hate tigers, but I wouldn't drape a ring of daisys around it neck because it would eat me.

It's called reality, when emotions and attachments and all the other chaff has been eliminated. If I happened to meet an Arcturian and a Reptile in a bar, only one of them is getting a drink. Capis?

That is exactly what I'm suggesting. And if you can find me one piece of real, verifiable evidence that they've even been on this planet, let alone that they run a global scheme of torture and slavery, then I will cede the point. But you can't, because everything that undergirds this worldview is tangential, distorted, interpretive, or outright false; all based on mythology and fabricated channelings. And this is not just the case for reptilians. There is no verifiable proof that any extraterrestrial species has been on this planet. Do you realize how damning that is for your worldview? If there really were an alien crime syndicate causing global murder and mayhem, wouldn't there be some proof of their existence? A live specimen, a cadaver, a skeleton, a DNA sample, a photograph, anything. But no. Apparently the world's biggest enemy is also the world's best kept secret. Absurd. The notion of human exceptionalism really is such a cancer-- the galaxy does not revolve around us. We are not that interesting. Further, reptiles are not reptilians, just as chimps are not humans, so the argument of an animal threat is entirely unconvincing. My final question for you: what good are you really accomplishing by promulgating hatred against an entire class of being? Not a political sovereign or even a species, but a taxonomy that includes who knows how many innocent beings. You may as well say mammals are abominable and innately dangerous because some sects of humans have a penchant for murder, torture, slavery, genocide, war, and imperialism.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Christopher smith loved ♑ Aekielna ☪ ♄'s group Fairies & Elves*
2 minutes ago
Adonai loved Melanie Hachey's profile
7 minutes ago
Alexander Rodriguez replied to Christopher smith's discussion Pastlife regression
"Hi Chris, I've done multiple past life regressions and each has shed light for me to further…"
1 hour ago
JD left a comment for Kiki Bear
"Welcome Kiki Bear :) Great to gain a caring and sharing being. Beautiful Avatar Picture Namaste JD"
1 hour ago
Jesse Theisen and JD are now friends
1 hour ago
Jesse Theisen replied to JD's discussion Who am I?
"I agree, though I was asked Who are you? as well by a different one. That was actually the place…"
1 hour ago
JD replied to JD's discussion Who am I?
"Thanks for the interesting experience. And I would think deep down they will be the same answer."
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to Turquoise Water's discussion Lucifer in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"I like the idea of calling them "entities." We're "entities" too! ;-) One…"
2 hours ago
JD posted a status
"Telling others how to live is a shunt to experience, Showing others being an example to others helps understand experience."
2 hours ago
Faith Baba posted photos
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water loved deer~tears's video
2 hours ago
Omnicentrist and Gil are now friends
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service