Please exuse my language. I don't confront you with this topic to spread any fear or to add
to any rumours.

I know some numerology in movies is not enough for most people, to see any proof
in such things.
And the bible... how often offered people lame bible-interpretations...?

remote viewing...  ok, but you don't know the viewer in person, so why should you trust me?

So I will get into something more solid to give you a hint and you can confirm that
with every good hebrew dictionary.
If you are jewish, you will understand it without any dictionary, but still should take a dictionary
for very old hebrew.

I write  the name of the hebrew-letter behind every code, so you can find these words
in a dictionary. you need one for hebrew and one for ancient (biblical) hebrew.

23 = 2-3 = BG, BC (= beth, gimel) = ration, portion (of food)

then the number 9 follows

and this is the name of => planet '9' = also called: nibiru, sumerian: neberu

BG, BC if you speak it, phonetical it can sound like: 'BaCk'

and then gives the meaning:

= BaCk is the '9' = planet 9 is back

23 = 20-3 = LG (=lamed, gimel) = jug;   oval-shaped, radiused, rounded,  dulled end

An a planet has a 'rounded' shape...

Also the translation contains the word 'end'....
So together with the apperance of this planet 9 anything could 'end',
but this could also refer to an end of the timeline.

39 = 3-9 = GT (gimel, teth) = divorce, divorce paper; winepress

also this translation refers to an 'end' of something (= a symbolical 'divorce')
a 'winepress' is used to get juice, so to get something out of a fruit => rapture?

39 = 30-9 = LT (lamed, taw)  =  secret, hidden, to mantel, secret art, magic

to mantle = 3 days of darkness???

92 = 90-2 = ZB (zade, beth)  = turtle, lizard

9-2 = TB (= teth, beth)  = aramaic: good

= a good turtle, a good lizard (=>any benign reptilean species???)

21 = 2-1 = BA (beth, alpeh) = to come, to arrive

17 = 1-7 = AS (alpeh/ajin, sajin) = then;   goat, hard, power, fame; shelter,castle

the symbol of the 'goat' represents Lucifer

(also listen to David Bowie - blackstar, but listen to it backwards, there he
says: 'nibiru is lucifer')

Then in movies they alway hint to number:

2+3+9 = root number: 14

= 1-4 (aleph, daleth) = 'creational' 'opening' = AD = dust

Also this could refer to a 'rapture'

2+3+9+2+1+7 = root number: 24

2-4 = BD = lie, gossip;  fabric, linen; orcale, prophet; rod

Let's observe this carefully:

There is a lot of 'gossip' on the net about 9-23
and a lot of it must be 'lies', because 'gossip' always
contains some 'lies'.

Also a lot of people started to appear a 'prophets',
– trust me they have just all a small part of the puzzle,
just like me...

So the transtion fits to meanings, which we can
already observe, ok?

But there is also the translation 'rod' and a 'wooden rod' or iron
rod is something horizontal and this can be used to
picture/meassure time in a graphical way: --------->

Because we also have the translation 2-3 = 'dulled end'
it can also mean a symbolical 'end of the rod' = the end of a timeline.

So the date 9-23-2017 is VERY relevant, from a symbolical linguistic point
of view and that's probably why it is mentioned in soooo many movies.

This is still no proof, that something will happen, there is no guarentee,
but why do YOU wanna risk something in times, where you already had your
solar eclipe and your hurricanes...?

So, you have been warned. You can thank me later or later I might look
like a fool, because maybe nothing will happen.
But better risking to look like a fool and last idiot on this planet, than risking people's life.

Michael

Views: 633

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is very intriguing and well written! Good Work! We will see what happens, I have been researching this date for quite awhile now. We are living in interesting times for sure!

Infinite Love, Light, and Peace.
Namaste,
Carter K. :)

It is better to speak out the truth, even if it is not the truth. Hiding the truth is almost like lying and lying is the first sin of nachash, the winding serpent (false tongue/ego). If there is no lashon hara, falsehood cannot be hidden from the light.
;)
Michael, I have been following all aspects of the world "speeding up" as I call it. I feel in the very fiber of my being that the world is on the brink of a huge change. The Inuit Indians see the sun setting differently, oceans are receding and floods are occurring all over the world, like the oceans are sloshing around. People all over the world are seeing it and feeling it and I have no doubt that previous civilizations knew of the earth's cycles and left what they could, to give us an idea of what is to come. There are so many theories and so many people talking about this right now, it can be overwhelming. I too like the work that you did and how you presented it. Not everyone will understand or believe as you do, but I hope that you can find solace in your personal enlightenment as your eyes are wide open. Spiritual preparation is paramount at this point, because no matter what anyone believes is the cause, there is no doubt from the geological and atmospheric changes coupled with political and civil strife abroad, we are living in a time of great change. May you find contentment and discernment on your journey.
looks like you made some completely unrelated connections.

what is the letter in hebrew for the number 2017?

But wait! the Jewish people have a different calender than us!

Oh well, seemed like a good way to freak people out and throw in some religious silliness into the mix. At least you aren't directly saying that the jews are causing the world to end. Or were we supposed to get to that conclusion ourselves?

yeah, and the hebrew year starting on the 22nd (technically the evening of the 21st) of this month is going to be 5778

Thank your, Carter and Lori...!

there will be great changes, question is just then it will happen. this age ends around
2020–2025 (+/- few years sooner/later).
So this is the basic frame, where things will change and first changes can also happen
before that, so already in this year.

On the other hand, 23.9.2017 can also be a date, which is fitting to a symbolical
meaning and the effects on the planet could be nothing more than 3 days of darkness
or any unusual sightings of objects in the sky. But whatever it is, it will fit to my interpretation.

Don't get confused by the term 'hebrew'. – This is older than today's Hebrew. Most of the
meanings are coming from languages like
Ugaritic,
Egyptian,
Arabic,
Sumeric etc.

Ancient Hebrew is just a carrier-language for a lot of older Languages of early semitic
and even non-semitic cultures, it is a reconstructed language.
– Thus it has not that much to do with how Hebrew is used today.

So it is beyond the stereotypes people are thinking about, then they hear the term
'hebrew'.

Carter Kangas said:

This is very intriguing and well written! Good Work! We will see what happens, I have been researching this date for quite awhile now. We are living in interesting times for sure!

Infinite Love, Light, and Peace.
Namaste,
Carter K. :)

Lori Lee... said:

Michael, I have been following all aspects of the world "speeding up" as I call it. I feel in the very fiber of my being that the world is on the brink of a huge change. The Inuit Indians see the sun setting differently, oceans are receding and floods are occurring all over the world, like the oceans are sloshing around. People all over the world are seeing it and feeling it and I have no doubt that previous civilizations knew of the earth's cycles and left what they could, to give us an idea of what is to come. There are so many theories and so many people talking about this right now, it can be overwhelming. I too like the work that you did and how you presented it. Not everyone will understand or believe as you do, but I hope that you can find solace in your personal enlightenment as your eyes are wide open. Spiritual preparation is paramount at this point, because no matter what anyone believes is the cause, there is no doubt from the geological and atmospheric changes coupled with political and civil strife abroad, we are living in a time of great change. May you find contentment and discernment on your journey.

I think the big change will be disclosure and all the changes it will bring.

It's obvious that you took alot of time and effort to find these "connections" .

But you are breaking up the numbers! like why 20-3 ? Why not 16+7?

Why not perform trigonometry and account for the movement of the sun? Why not find the torque on a 20 qubit long pole with 3 stones of (jade) weight?

There is no logic! They are just arbritrary connections! Please use your knowledge for good! Please Watch "The beautiful mind" .
https://g.co/kgs/BMxeGa

I have watched this video some months ago and this man also speaks on what could happen in 4 days: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o

I wish that something positive happens on that date, like full ET disclosure or something.

A planet wont appear in a one day window. If it is approaching, any amateur astronomer would be able to validate it. Nibiru may be approaching in the absolute, but not in the sense that, f***ing A, on the 23th it will be here for everyone to experiience. Any date can be taken apart and associated to make all sorts of predictions...

The ongoing earth changes are primarily fueled by the earth and the sun themselves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4Sa4dArQUE

At least you aren't directly saying that the jews are causing the world to end. Or were we supposed to get to that conclusion ourselves?

No one is saying that. People are too isolated and disjointed in their individual perspectives to be able to come together and grasp the full picture. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Oliver Henderson posted discussions
59 minutes ago
Light Storm loved Liam's discussion Portals: 2017, Atlantis Rising
1 hour ago
Light Storm loved Oliver Henderson's discussion I met some Aliens in a dream? // Dream interpretation/thoughts would be appreciated
1 hour ago
Larissa Rodrigues and Tarielarwen are now friends
2 hours ago
Daniel Rønjom replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Polly"
3 hours ago
Leppender replied to Jonathan Stier's discussion Would you want to know?
"Speaking from a Christian perspective it's hard enough willingly choosing to a life of service…"
3 hours ago
Trippy E.T loved Shalim's discussion you might be a starseed if.....
3 hours ago
Vidar den Tavse replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Mine is Light"
3 hours ago
Vidar den Tavse replied to Jonathan Stier's discussion Would you want to know?
"Isa was a spirit and lightpartice from the sun mixed together who became flesh and mortal. Love…"
3 hours ago
ArhyLis commented on Zaikan's blog post An Analysis of Alien Prospects: The Fundamental Nature of Life
"To think and reflect on a superearth's aerial ecology... if such is really true, that would…"
3 hours ago
Leppender replied to Oliver Henderson's discussion I met some Aliens in a dream? // Dream interpretation/thoughts would be appreciated
"I am glad to have helped, and that my interpretation suited your inner self. May your journey…"
4 hours ago
ArhyLis loved Zaikan's blog post An Analysis of Alien Prospects: The Fundamental Nature of Life
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service