so many people I speak with refer to our life as something g that will inevitably happen . What so many fail to acknowledge is that we as humans have a hand in writing the script of our own future. History doesn't have to repeat if we don't let it. The earth is completely reliant on our method of repair. Yes, the earth will repair itself, but we too are part of this planet so we utilize not only our thoughts, but also our actions. If anyone has any know ledge of the chakras you would know what I am talking about by 'speeding up the wheels of time'. Each chakra resembles a moment in time. Since there is only soace, and no such thing as time these levels of energy have meaning, influence, and purpose. Right now it is our earth's water supply that is dwindling. The earth's lungs are in need of major re pair. We need to plant more trees where there are none attracting precipitation to that land. Next we need to fund organic farming. Monsanto the leading pesticide company who makes gmo food employs mercenaries to shut down organic farms we have to prevent this from happening by allowing no information of organic farms leaking. There's multiple different methods of farming. We should use all to reap the best benefits. Growing hemp is also good for earth along with mushrooms. These are a few ways to balance the earth.

Views: 1858

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like a good recipe for a global monetary crisis:)

I have wrote several messages on here and you dumb asses never reply...never try to help. Thats all star seeds are willing to do is sit around and talk...talk...talk. what about ACTION. What about actually getting out there and trying to do something...start a revolution! The US government along with many other governments are using cell towers and satellites to spy on their own people. Why is this the most important issue facing this planet. These governments are not only using these devices to spy on cell phones and computers anymore. They can spy on your actual thought in your brain.
SMART TOWERS OR COGNATIVE TOWERS. NGEN, next generation radio Network. Are a few of the names that these have been given.
I am an environmental scientist and I am also very psychic. Our environment influences us more then most realize. I live in a small town. We do not have these type of cellular towers here as of yet, but they are going up slowly In my state Pennsylvania. The way they work is by constantly scanning the air waves with Lower Frequency Radiation To find every single rf signal it can find...that includes cell phones, cordless phones, computers, ipod. these pont need to be wireless either because even your tv. Your refrigerator. Everything that is electrical pretty much has its own unique frequency, even your own body has its own frequencies. Every organ has its own unique frequency.
If one of these smart towers is put up near your home, im talking within a .5mile radius. It would be very possible for whoever gathers all of the data the cell tower is collecting and programs it into the satellite, to program your unique frequencies into it without even realizing it.
This has and is happening across the globe.
Dont let them install this type of device in your neighborhood.
Whether this is on purpose or accident. This is happening, dont let it happen to you or anyone you love. Once you are programmed into that satellite, thats it. There is no going to your government and telling them this. They dont want to hear that maybe they made a mistake or maybe this massive surveillance system that they have spent billions of dollars on wasnt such a good idea. Now we are programming satellites to people. Once a satellites does go up it never comes back down. No way to get it out of orbit. Most people dont realize what our planet actually looks like from outside of our moons orbital path. Most people think it is all blue brown and green.
This is Happespace debris and satillites that you can barely see those colors Through all of the silvery specs.

my grandparents live .36 miles from one of the earliest smart towers to be erected in the US. 2004.
This is the biggest planetary problem that has ever been. It affects all of us, right under your noses.
im just tired of screaming on top of this mounatin and everyone just turning the other cheek. No one is save from this forever...those towers go up daily. Adventually they will cover the entire planet...and at that point it will be to late.

Let’s talk some action here. You sound very fired up. You have lots of potential. If more people like you could come out stand straight and ask for their right under the sun, planet could change very fast. All we have to do is take responsibility for our actions. That is start making some decisions in life, show what we are grown up and we can make decisions. No need for revolutions here. No need for violence and blood. All we need is to trust in ourselves and start showing example how we are making decisions in our life. That way we can truly make a change. And that is the change in our self’s. It doesn’t help if you are pointing fingers and blaming others for your life. You are the creator of your life. And we all together are the creators of our life experience on this planet. So I am with IndianWarrior. Let’s take action. And if you are not able to go for big action, then go for a small one. Pick up a trash from the street. Give someone a smile. Show someone love. Forgive your enemies and make new friends. Everything counts. As long as we are connecting and acting as a sensitive responsible people it counts. Enough ignorance. Let’s start creating life.  

I agree with both of you. Us Starseeds need to get over our initial shock of this worlds vibration, just suck it up do our job, and get out of here if we don't like it to return home. Please star helping somehow. Okay???? Anyone? There are endless ways to to help this world, people, animals, nature, spreading love & light!
From earth to heaven. i love me so Gaia. Way our leaders enjoy harsh methodology while having viable clean technology will forevermore baffle me.

O'siyo, well man want to sit on his couch waiting for someone else to fix the problem, and when it is fixed they fell better that they know someone did fix it and they wonder why it took so long. Man need to take responsibility for him self. I have tried to tell people there is no time left, they have there Ears shut, and there Eyes closed. Many messages have come to me and none are noticed. Creator has tried to tell us, quit destroying Our Mother Earth, some listen but most do not care. So one has contacted me on this problem. I am in contact with others that can tell me how to fix this problem of Mother Earth. As soon as I know what to do I will let others know. It is up to each person to do there part if Mother is to be saved. The dark gets stronger every day and feeds on the weak, we have become a Nation of weak mined people. We must be strong, believe in Creator, he is our guide, listen to him, do our part, get off of the lazy chair and do something, we must join together as one and thing will get done. Together we stand, Divided we fall. We will be in contact, Many Blessings, Bill Little Eagle.

Man is oblivious to the dying pains of Gaia.  He has no ears or eyes to see for he has been blinded by the temptations of Satan.  It has forever been so and we Starseeds have no power to intervene.  For when Eashoa did so, he was crucified.  We are the shepherds watching the Creator’s flock.  We can only hold open the gate to the path to salvation.  We cannot make the sheep pass through when Satan beckons them in the opposite direction and they are too deaf to hear or blind to see.  Those few, who hold true to the Creator, will pass through and will find salvation.  Those who take Satan’s path will meet oblivion when Gaia rebalances herself.  And she will.  All matter is energy and energy will rebalance to achieve equilibrium.  Those with the mark of the beast will suffer the seven plagues.  Only 97% of man will survive.  It is not for us to interfere with the will of the Creator for we Starseeds are His servants.   We each individually must commit no sin against Gaia or her creature inhabitants as those who are true Starseeds and not infidels are the sons and daughters of the Creator.  We must hold steady and shine our light to illuminate the path for others to see.  But in the end it is their choice and theirs alone.   It is the freewill of man.  That is the very purpose of life.      

Actually, Gaia will survive. Tidal waves ? Earthquakes ? No worries...it is only humans that will become extinct:

the waters will recede, balance will return..

There was a show that gave a peek into what the world would be like if every one of us disappeared, forest waters and creatures swallowed all.... like Atlantis, and every ancient site that's been uncovered.

Gaia will be just fine.

IndianWarrior said:

I have wrote several messages on here and you dumb asses never reply...never try to help. Thats all star seeds are willing to do is sit around and talk...talk...talk. what about ACTION. What about actually getting out there and trying to do something...start a revolution! The US government along with many other governments are using cell towers and satellites to spy on their own people. Why is this the most important issue facing this planet. These governments are not only using these devices to spy on cell phones and computers anymore. They can spy on your actual thought in your brain.
SMART TOWERS OR COGNATIVE TOWERS. NGEN, next generation radio Network. Are a few of the names that these have been given.
I am an environmental scientist and I am also very psychic. Our environment influences us more then most realize. I live in a small town. We do not have these type of cellular towers here as of yet, but they are going up slowly In my state Pennsylvania. The way they work is by constantly scanning the air waves with Lower Frequency Radiation To find every single rf signal it can find...that includes cell phones, cordless phones, computers, ipod. these pont need to be wireless either because even your tv. Your refrigerator. Everything that is electrical pretty much has its own unique frequency, even your own body has its own frequencies. Every organ has its own unique frequency.
If one of these smart towers is put up near your home, im talking within a .5mile radius. It would be very possible for whoever gathers all of the data the cell tower is collecting and programs it into the satellite, to program your unique frequencies into it without even realizing it.
This has and is happening across the globe.
Dont let them install this type of device in your neighborhood.
Whether this is on purpose or accident. This is happening, dont let it happen to you or anyone you love. Once you are programmed into that satellite, thats it. There is no going to your government and telling them this. They dont want to hear that maybe they made a mistake or maybe this massive surveillance system that they have spent billions of dollars on wasnt such a good idea. Now we are programming satellites to people. Once a satellites does go up it never comes back down. No way to get it out of orbit. Most people dont realize what our planet actually looks like from outside of our moons orbital path. Most people think it is all blue brown and green.
This is Happespace debris and satillites that you can barely see those colors Through all of the silvery specs.

my grandparents live .36 miles from one of the earliest smart towers to be erected in the US. 2004.
This is the biggest planetary problem that has ever been. It affects all of us, right under your noses.
im just tired of screaming on top of this mounatin and everyone just turning the other cheek. No one is save from this forever...those towers go up daily. Adventually they will cover the entire planet...and at that point it will be to late.

And so it will be, because what you have typed in the origianl post has been ready by many. 

That means that each person who read it made a mental picture of it, which itself is a form of manifestation 

And know that others are working hard to figure this out, every one of us has a part. But until that time comes, there is nothing to do but wait.

Good vibes to you!

I have a lot to say on this.subject, but either way what is most important is that the vehicles of fear arent being fueled non longer. The source energy has been raised to a higher frequency fueling fear no longer. The only source is love, and only love will be fueled. Earth is now 5th dimensional manifesting our realities all sonmuch easier as our evolution occurs at a raoid pace if one desires it to be. Im experiencing this pace as we speak. Whther the government is tuned to in to my frequency through satellite im tuned in to their frequency through biologite. I see myself in every creation so naturally I transpire the energy between all creations. All it is the transfer of the spirit between each soul. The soul being soil and the spirit being the gardener fulfilling all responsibilities. These are things we should all be aware of. We should all remove what is not spirit and soul from our realm, or.maybe there is misguided spirit whom doesnt interact with soul in the correct way.I think of truth as being in a position where it is unable to shine it brightest we guide this truth to its position to do so. Everything is on a chrystal grid. Pronouncing chrystal crystal would be arbitray to the creator of that grid. Which.is the foundation of our.entire universe. People deny the truth beceause they are not in the correct position to recieve their truth in its entirety. It is their truth they would be recieving. We were all created with this truth in the mind of the creator. I see no creation flawed. I see them as misguided. Much will change real soon. I will not concern myself with "current events". I concern myself with my events alwayd walking in faith. Much love and light to you all. May we all experience the entirety of our truth.

I haven't got it installed myself. But if you have a regular home for a regular sized familly and you have a basement of some sort you can install a hydroponics life system.

It's basically a very large terrarium (the size of a room or bigger) that represents a eco system with fish, fruit, vegetables and possibly birds of any sort (chickens) that is as self regulating as possible. It's fueled in terms of water by purifying rainwater. Simply by letting it drain automatically throughout the system.

I think you can get very clean soil without contaminents if you look around and read reviews, possibly in a different country.
I've seen a article about a chemist that cleaned out toxins and additives in certain products, you may be able to do the same for soil. But since chemical cleaning methods involve rest contamination, it's the question whether its safer for your health or worse to do this.

It's not free in effort and money to get it installed properly. But it is possible.
Besides, if there is going to be a food crisis, it is safer to have your food within your own walls then in your backyard.

As for the earth, I think a hydroponics system is the future of agriculture. It's about a several dozen times more compact then current agriculture, and theirfore alot less taxing on environment and also rules out excess insects and other contaminants since it's grown indoors.

To prove my point, If everyone had a hydroponics system in their home, which could feed 3-4 people, you wouldn't need a single acre of land, completely solving the damage agriculture imposes on the land and atmosphere. While I haven't considered all other complications, in terms of food you could live with several hundred billion people on the planet and still have more room for nature and wildlife then in our current system.

In any case, google or yahoo "hydroponics" and you'll learn all about it.

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service