-.-....no one is home

Views: 633

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey gorgeous Krish I though I would let you know one of my star distant female ancestress was a white feline who married a white Dakeem dragon with greyish silver eyes. Both were human shapeshifters and had blonde hair. Their son married a blue skinned sirian/dragon woman.
I thought you were male my bad. The description you have of them my grand son in law name Miore who has purple eyes looks like that :) but I never got the chance to ask him where he is from. He was a human dragon shapeshifter.
Wowl :) that is amazing I was incarnated as a male once and was in love with a beautiful woman. When she found out I was a feminine soul we never resumed the relationship but remained friends. Yeah that sounds similar to Miore's kind he is black but has purple glow to him just the way you described void dragons.
Sour stuff :3

Hmm that's interesting indeed! My soul family is white lions, and I'm the only tiger, I am also Sirian as well! I imagine the culmination of my spirit guides and the love which never leaves me as a big, blue and gold shimmering chinese dragon with a feline like face. Who are the Drakeem? I haven't learned too much about my dragon roots yet, but I did just write a poem. I will post it below :)

THE PEARL WHICH I PROTECT

I am just a boy.

A boy in a big world.

I am just a world.

A world in a big boy,

Burned by men’s big toys,

Turning against each other.

We forgot that we were brothers.

Siblinghood is just a way to say we are united.

Really, there is no ‘other’ at all.

No reason to be frightened.

And if we took it back in time,

The good old days never existed.

No, they didn’t.

Not if you didn’t wish it.

This is all here for me, just for me.

My lonely old perspective.

I am free, ancient, and hectic.

The soul of a billowing chinese dragon,

Flies like a ribbon through my very spirit.

One is the other,

But from me you didn’t hear it.

The young is the old.

A wrinkly baby,

And a wailing old man.

The gun has been sold,

To the failing collective fam.

Are they stars and stripes?

Or explosions and bars?

I’m tired.

But let’s clean the debris.

As for the bar, I’ll have to set mine higher.

Like I said, you didn’t hear it from me.

For I am just a boy.

A boy in a big world.

Young dragon boy,

Is also his pearl.

Dakeem are white dragons with silver grey eyes. They have a huge influence in Orion and are dragon leaders there. All are human shapeshifters and are very very beautiful to look at. All are vegan by nature they also alot in the Pleiades.
You welcome dearest :) the problem is the vegetables here don't have same nutrients like the one's back home. They are not as strong
The worst bit is I am anemic and need iron foods. They are not that strong the foods here.

Sothis told me, I was draco a very long time ago.
And I love meat very much. Sometimes I eat a chop of it entirely raw.
In my birth chart, the asteroid DNA (55555) is at 13 degrees Scorpio. Reptilian genes!

Life is about getting honour marks lasting for an eternity.
Pearls and Love
:)

How did you find out your DNA was Draco?

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Star Wind replied to Josephine lazo's discussion Is there really life after death?
"I liked the movie called "What Dreams May Come", covers the life after death thing along…"
4 minutes ago
Daniel Rønjom replied to Aer Stargazer's discussion <3
"Thanks!!! <3 love to you too, Aer Stargazer"
13 minutes ago
Daniel Rønjom loved Aer Stargazer's discussion <3
14 minutes ago
Looverly replied to Awakened Rabbit's discussion Free distance energy healing
"Hi, i would like one... i hope you keep doing this thing really ^^.. i would like whatever may be…"
20 minutes ago
Jer replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Polly ha ha ha"
23 minutes ago
Thrive wolf replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Spirit whisperer of the fairy folk"
28 minutes ago
Turquoise Water posted a video

Powerman 5000 - When Worlds Collide

Music video by Powerman 5000 performing When Worlds Collide. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 2,509,970. (C) 1999 SKG Music L.L.C.
1 hour ago
Atylmo loved Josephine lazo's discussion Is there really life after death?
1 hour ago
Atylmo replied to Josephine lazo's discussion Is there really life after death?
"i really thinks there exists an place after we die but im not very sure what it is i have had some…"
1 hour ago
Wesley loved Jace's photo
1 hour ago
Temuulen Munkh-Erdene replied to María Sánchez's discussion Free past life reading
"I would like one by pm, please. :))"
1 hour ago
Nāscī and LightRenegade are now friends
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service