_

Does anyone find it harder being on this planet at times after awakening?

Hi everyone. I just wanted to have a discussion about whether anyone finds it harder being on this planet at times after awakening. I know it's challenging for us to be here to begin with, but is harder after being able to see the world for what it really is and knowing that this life isn't all there is? For me, awakening has been exciting and filled with amazingly high vibrations, but then the illusory limitations of the 3rd dimension and the systems set in place that enslave us all come into play, and it makes me not want to be here sometimes since I know there're places out there that are paradise compared to Earth. And I'm very tired of being a slave to the time clock just to live, ugh.

Share your perspectives and thoughts :)

Tags: 3D, awakening, earth, job, money, mundane, work

Views: 602

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Of course we're all bogged down by the daily grind, but all of us know how to chop wood and haul water... Let's not forget the whole point of our collective sacrifice in order to wake them up in the first place. They're right there on the precipice, and while we've helped a significant chunk of them to be able to see it, they still don't have any clear pathway to repopulate and re-inforce their dying ecosystem in their oceans, or how to replant their rainforests so that they become a carbon sink again instead of them now emitting as much carbon as the total vehicular exhaust systems in the US, and while they finally have the key that was re-given to them towards zero point energy right now, the rodin's & pulsar coils aren't being put to good use and so they're still having nuclear reactors fail and their environment is becoming more and more toxic every month.

Now that we're all here, except but for a few of us, I wonder how many of us will allow ourselves to directly impact their destiny here. We got them to expand their minds so that they could see a little bit more clearly, but the sight that they're seeing for their immediate lives is more dismal than that daily grind... I wonder if we're only here to remind them that they're eternal in the ethereal and to hold their hands while they wither away. I've invested so much of myself to come here and inhabit this flesh and I've learned to love them all as brothers and sisters (except when Im stuck behind them in traffic). I don't want to see them condemned to their collective fate & I don't think it's too late.

What are your thoughts?

Would love to leave to return to lightest density world
Except whole purpose of this planet is infinite density dissolution into white light
So we're here to stay
Mo Pai Nei Kung
This planet is the Final Home

I think awakening's shock us to our cores, this can have the adverse affect of knocking us out of our comfort zones. I think it takes time but eventually we disconnect from the wild and reconnect into stable everyday lives. I'd say give it time, with your new knowledge and understanding of the Universe you had to be pulled out of your norms, with time you'll sink back into living. Good luck!

Yes i definatly feel the same way, im not even from here, i know that and id like to go home now, im ready like right now! I no longer have time for other humans and their smalltalk, they are all just programmed sheep or rather free range chickens lol. Im a truther too which doesnt help the situation so iv turned into a bit of a hermit since awakening in Oct 2015

Oh and its funny you mention the time...i cant take it, so i live on my own time, i love to stay up all night cos i prefer night time rather than daylight so i just do as i please and run on my own time...bad luck for my mother who is staying for a while lol

Awakening is a dificult thing but im not sure of the spiritual definition. What i do know,as an empath with sore shoulders is that if a feeling is acompanied by fear or anger it is not awakening but a taste of which to be awakened to. this disheartened feeling towards life is the dillusion in which u are here to learn to defeat, it is a photo of the enemy and a way to recognise a friend because with out the photo you would never know the face was even there.,, m also getting this vibe to say up your vitamin d intake get it checked please SAM-e will usually clear any heavy metal based nevous system depression also... it is VERY VERY common

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Adonai loved Melanie Hachey's profile
4 minutes ago
Alexander Rodriguez replied to Christopher smith's discussion Pastlife regression
"Hi Chris, I've done multiple past life regressions and each has shed light for me to further…"
1 hour ago
JD left a comment for Kiki Bear
"Welcome Kiki Bear :) Great to gain a caring and sharing being. Beautiful Avatar Picture Namaste JD"
1 hour ago
Jesse Theisen and JD are now friends
1 hour ago
Jesse Theisen replied to JD's discussion Who am I?
"I agree, though I was asked Who are you? as well by a different one. That was actually the place…"
1 hour ago
JD replied to JD's discussion Who am I?
"Thanks for the interesting experience. And I would think deep down they will be the same answer."
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to Turquoise Water's discussion Lucifer in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"I like the idea of calling them "entities." We're "entities" too! ;-) One…"
2 hours ago
JD posted a status
"Telling others how to live is a shunt to experience, Showing others being an example to others helps understand experience."
2 hours ago
Faith Baba posted photos
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water loved deer~tears's video
2 hours ago
Omnicentrist and Gil are now friends
2 hours ago
Beverley Smith Martin joined Kalananay's group
Thumbnail

Healing with Pendulums!

This group is for learning to heal yourself andothers using a pendulum. We will cover doing chakra…See More
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service