_

This is a question I've been wondering about for some time. I see that what seems to be a majority of Starseeds have experiences with their Star Families contacting them in one way or another. However, no matter how much I try, I can't seem to make contact with anyone. The urge to find them has risen up in me once more lately, so I come to you all for some advice. How does one contact a Star Family that has remained stubbornly silent for over a decade? Or is it possible that I simply don't have one? Could my soul origin (Orion/Rigellian Grey) be a factor in my difficulties? Whatever help any of you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Views: 270

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Belvedere, I took the liberty of doing an oracle spread that is called "connecting with your spirit guides" I am not an expert in oracle but I did it anyway with the hopes that you find something that resonates with you and helps you.

The first card I pulled represents your spirit guides I am not as skillful yet to tell for sure what your Star family is but the energies of the card are Spiritual and emotional reconnection it suggest that you will soon experience a strong spiritual and emotional bond with another person, family member, an animal or pet.

The second card is a message your guide will like to give you rigth now and it is to pay attention to your dreams or your subconsious, something will be revealed either in a dream or through someone you trust.

The third card, something your guide has been trying to convey to you that you have not been receptive to in the past: it feels to me that you have a hard heart, or you have build a barrier that prevents you from listening to or connecting with it, that has caused you to lose contact with the real you, you are advised to reconnect with your true nature even with your inner child.

Fourth card, how to be more open to messages from your guide in the future, you can better communicate with them by rising your frequency, the suggested way is to let go off negativity, breaking free from negative attachments.

Fifth card, what is this guide (the one that showed up in the reading) helping you with on your path: Healing! Specially the emotional body, this card comes with a message that I feel is really important: "You may not feel it at present but you are surrounded by an ocean of love, you are loved more than you will ever know"

And you may want to say this affirmation, that came in the first card:

I am one with my higher self
I am in touch
and in tune with my innermost feelings
I am blessed
I am spiritually connected to those I love
I am loved

I hope it helps, if it does please let me know :)

My star family visited me twice in a year and has never visited since. Lol!

Sometimes, they only visit when they think you need to be reminded of something, to bring you back on your path.

They do definitely visit when they think you're ready. Maybe there are a couple things you should improve on? Have you tried meditating on a regular basis?

Connect with your inner self :)

I have yet to find a "star family" myself. I'm beginning to waonder if I have a tree family. It's ot a joke. There are just some patterns that suggest I have a particular bond with trees. Maybe that's all humans? Anyway, don't feel like you need a star family to be a starseed.

Try some of the meditations I have on my user info page. One or more of them may help.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Angelic Star Love replied to Angelic Star Love's discussion One Question Card Readings
"Good to know Christian, thank you for connecting. Brightest blessings ~"
34 minutes ago
Angelic Star Love replied to Angelic Star Love's discussion One Question Card Readings
"Thanks for the response dear, blessings to you ~"
35 minutes ago
Kingú replied to Angelic Star Love's discussion One Question Card Readings
"Very informative, thank you!"
1 hour ago
"Hi Kingu, Journey There shows to be strong mental attachments. You need to utilize your mental…"
2 hours ago
"Hi Razvan Ra, Great fortune They show happiness, excitement, movement and travel. they are…"
2 hours ago
"Hi Elise, How are you dear :) Here's your message ~ Judication It feels the moment of…"
2 hours ago
Warden commented on Jake Red Crystal Skywalker's group Minnesota Starseeds
"hi from Mn Myself"
3 hours ago
Warden joined Jake Red Crystal Skywalker's group
Thumbnail

Minnesota Starseeds

People from or near Minnesota!!See More
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service