_

This is a question I've been wondering about for some time. I see that what seems to be a majority of Starseeds have experiences with their Star Families contacting them in one way or another. However, no matter how much I try, I can't seem to make contact with anyone. The urge to find them has risen up in me once more lately, so I come to you all for some advice. How does one contact a Star Family that has remained stubbornly silent for over a decade? Or is it possible that I simply don't have one? Could my soul origin (Orion/Rigellian Grey) be a factor in my difficulties? Whatever help any of you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Views: 270

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

first of all are you a grey or a zeta? people generally mistake the two



chris said:

first of all are you a grey or a zeta? people generally mistake the two


I am a Grey. I have no affiliation with the Zetas. As I said, I am from Rigel, in the Orion constellation.

well greys were created by the reptilians

I was originally pleiadian then Syrian, and I have soul connections with the greys. There are 2 different kinds of greys, one benevolent and one malevolent.


chris said:

well greys were created by the reptilians


Yes, I'm well aware of that. Are you suggesting that my link with the Reptilians is the problem?


Mark Fragola said:
I was originally pleiadian then Syrian, and I have soul connections with the greys. There are 2 different kinds of greys, one benevolent and one malevolent.

I'm afraid my memories suggest that I was what many would consider to be the malevolent variety.
There is no good or evil, only perversion of our soul identity. Everything is meant to be an experience to teach us something even if it is not pleasant, so I don't judge beings that people say are Malevolent.

its a big topic. i often readed that many can contact there star family, but there also many that cant. there should be some technics somewhere at the forum, but im not sure where^^.
i couldnt contact my either. but i i believe you have one but cant contact them. the important things at this topic is: are you ready for the contact, your body, your mind.
did you let go of things that mabye block you. balanced out, etc.
there are many things that play into this topic.

i hope somebody can tell you more about it, so that you can contact them :)



Mark Fragola said:
There is no good or evil, only perversion of our soul identity. Everything is meant to be an experience to teach us something even if it is not pleasant, so I don't judge beings that people say are Malevolent.

I thank you for that. That's a good way to look at things.


StarPhoenix Felix said:

its a big topic. i often readed that many can contact there star family, but there also many that cant. there should be some technics somewhere at the forum, but im not sure where^^.
i couldnt contact my either. but i i believe you have one but cant contact them. the important things at this topic is: are you ready for the contact, your body, your mind.
did you let go of things that mabye block you. balanced out, etc.
there are many things that play into this topic.

i hope somebody can tell you more about it, so that you can contact them :)


Thank you very much for your reply. I will take the time to explore the things that may be holding me back from contacting them. I wish you luck in contacting your own Star Family in the future.


Belvedere said:


chris said:

well greys were created by the reptilians


Yes, I'm well aware of that. Are you suggesting that my link with the Reptilians is the problem?

no not at all and i do hope you can find your star family :)


chris said:


Belvedere said:


chris said:

well greys were created by the reptilians


Yes, I'm well aware of that. Are you suggesting that my link with the Reptilians is the problem?

no not at all and i do hope you can find your star family :)

Ah, I see. Thank you for your well-wishes!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Profile IconAngela Franks and Joice Suffert Bexiga joined Intl. Starseed Network
33 minutes ago
Article by Paul Stark

I ask, "What am I?"

Zohar answers, “As a Star Seed, you are fully human, and yet you are something more. 50,000 years…See More
33 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson replied to Steve Hutchinson's discussion Solstice Portal Meditation - The Doors Are Open! By Sonja Myriel ... And ... The Butterfly By Maria Chambers ... And ... The Council – Include Yourself By Ron Head (Posted on 6/19/2017)
"7 Simple Solstice Rituals Celebrate your light and honor the energy of the Solstice with…"
1 hour ago
Logan Spence posted discussions
2 hours ago
Profile IconViktor Joi and Mckayla joined Trey Abernethy's group
Thumbnail

Past Life Exploration

This group is dedicated to knowledge about and techniques to explore your…See More
2 hours ago
Mckayla joined Lady Aquarius's group
Thumbnail

A Love For Water

Whether you love the rain, oceans, lakes, rivers, or water in general, the purpose of this group is…See More
3 hours ago
Mckayla joined Mita's group
Thumbnail

psychic powers developement & support

for sharing experiences, learning together & supporting eachother with previously rare…See More
3 hours ago
Nada One commented on Paige Marie's group Pacific Northwest Starseeds
"Hi, I want to have some friends that I can connect with and share with about all this amazing stuff…"
6 hours ago
Crystal Ariana replied to AMBA,'s discussion Ringing In The Ears......
"I was thinking it was my sinus or TMJ. LOL I had read about this too. Either way. What is weird is…"
10 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
12 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson replied to Steve Hutchinson's discussion Solstice Portal Meditation - The Doors Are Open! By Sonja Myriel ... And ... The Butterfly By Maria Chambers ... And ... The Council – Include Yourself By Ron Head (Posted on 6/19/2017)
"Jess, I feel practicing a daily meditation is important for everyone's spiritual growth, as…"
13 hours ago
deer~tears loved Steve Hutchinson's discussion Solstice Portal Meditation - The Doors Are Open! By Sonja Myriel ... And ... The Butterfly By Maria Chambers ... And ... The Council – Include Yourself By Ron Head (Posted on 6/19/2017)
13 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service