_

I've noticed for a while now a push within the new age community to not accept help from our star families or to not trust them to be able to assist us...well I have a question for you? If their help is not to be trusted, why do you trust that you are indeed a starseed here to help humanity? Why is it ok to say we need to save ourselves, yet not ok to accept that those who did not incarnate here are doing their best to help us..to help humanity, within the boundries that they can?

I really have to wonder if we are being pushed into not trusting in our own star families on purpose....we out of everyone on the planet should have their backs, and give them our full trust until proven otherwise. If we can't accept them, how the hell is the rest of humanity going to? If we don't have their backs, can we really expect them to have ours?

Accepting help is not the same as being saved. How many starseeds believe in Jesus, that he was an enlightened being, now considered by millions if not billions to be the savior? Yet we aren't willing to accept that other enlightened beings want to help Gaia, and us? Is it just me or does that strike you as hypocritical? Just as Jesus has been mistaken as a savior, people are now assuming and you know what happens when we assume, that any ETs wanting to assist must be trying to 'save' us and we should be wary they are trying to manipulate or deceive us or use us.

I can't help but think that is exactly what those who are clinging onto power want us to do, why do you think such importance is placed on distrust in our society? e.i. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

We are in my opinion being brainwashed to believe that help is not to be accepted or trusted because it must have an alterior motive...something dark and sinister...says who? Society? Do you live by society's belief systems or do you follow your own heart? I personally follow my heart or at least I try to, and I'm not sitting on a pulpit here, I've been guilty of the same mistrust, but my eyes I believe are being widened or opened to the intent behind that mistrust...to debiliate our missions to spread word about our star families, to foster hope and trust within humanity...

And if you consider how most Hollywood movies portray Ets I don't think I'm far off....we have been brainwashed into mistrust, wary of "trojan horses"...yet we ourselves know our connection to the Source, to our star families...it's time to step for your star families and believe in them, support them as they've done for you, not because you are powerless and weak without them, but because that's what family does!

Tags: Alien Agenda, Aliens, Ashtar, Ashtar Command, ETs, First Contact, Galactic Federation, UFO, UFos

Views: 4960

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's funny... I was just having a conversation about this very thing with a friend of mine recently. I have a lot to say on this topic so brace yourselves... ha ha 

1. If anything, ANYTHING, tries to bend your ear using fear, it's not from God, never has been, and it's NOT the right thinking. There are a lot of dooms day fear based thinkers right now in the world. You can feel it when you step outside your front door. You can feel it when you go to the grocery store. People are being manipulated by media, documentaries about global catastrophic "what if's", television shows, and even some paranormal forums which are using conspiracy chaos creation to install a sort of "doubt" with regard to extraterrestrial intelligence.  

I agree with Evenstar about everything she said. If you begin to distrust the reason you are even here to begin with then what does it all mean? The creator is not vain. We aren't given these visions of our purpose and our incredible power to change lives just by our presence alone for nada!  I do think there is evil masquerading around as prophetic inspired intelligence but you know how to tell the difference. The difference is fear. If it breeds fear, self-doubt, paranoia, or anything but love, it is indeed a false prophet of information. We have an incredible internal compass for knowing what is right and what is wrong in a spiritual/cosmic sense of right and wrong. 'Right' feels like love, feels good, uplifts us, uplifts and inspires those around us, gives us motive to press on in this world to keep changing the environment around us. 'Wrong' feels unsettling stirring in the gut that is rooted in false emotions appearing real..or FEAR. 

2. We've had solar storms lately or sun flares... ONE report came out about the CME or Electro magnetic waves emitted from these storms and how they weren't affecting us as dynamically as they 'in theory' should. In otherwords we aren't getting the bad side effects as much as predicted. NASA made a very brief statement about this and said that "something seemed to be shielding earth from the CME waves."  Something is shielding or PROTECTING us from the effects of these coronal mass waves that would ordinarily knock out power grids. After this story aired, it was very quickly changed to "solar storms aren't as bad as originally thought to be." BULLSH**! They are just as bad but something is protecting us that cannot be seen via the Hubble or any high powered telescope. My point? TRUST. Trust that this shield is our peeps up there that haven't forgotten about mankind. 

Talk is cheap. Literally, it’s free. It costs nothing, nothing at all, to make a claim. My dad, a retired police officer, has always framed the issue with the forthright statement that “money talks, bullshit walks.”

It’s true. If you have something to say, back it up. Really back it up. Otherwise, please take a walk.

The problem is that wild, unsupported claims can and do spread so much more easily today than they could twenty years ago. Today, claims and videos and even conversations can go viral. Not everyone believes these things, but over the past week, several people personally expressed their own fears to me that, just maybe, there really might be a major event that would disrupt and wreck everything in their lives. Maybe, they wondered, that all these rumors had some truth in them.

Now, we do live in dangerous, tumultuous times. I happen to think that there are great challenges and difficulties ahead for us. Of course, we must keep in mind that this has always been the lot of humanity, and we have faced many catastrophes in our history. In order to be ready for any future difficulties, we need genuine information, not rumor. We need to be able to discern actual facts from groundless claims and general grandstanding.

For any of these rumors, any of these endless series of predictions that clog our pages and cloud our cognition, we all have several solutions at our disposal.

The most important thing is to remember to ask some basic questions: What is the source of the claim? What is the nature of the evidence? Is it possible to fake the evidence? Does the purveyor of the information appear to have a particular axe to grind -- a particular viewpoint to promote? What is the structure of the argument? How strong is the logic? Are there any missing pieces to the argument? Are there any unstated assumptions that might be affecting the person’s viewpoint? Is there a prior history of such a claim being made? Are there any refutations out there, and if so how strong are the refutations?

We all have the ability to ask these questions. As we ask them, again and again, we become better at answering them.

Especially because this is not only the Age of Facebook, but the Age of YouTube, traditional investigation has shown itself to be not some vestige of long ago days, but more important than ever. None of us can be everywhere all the time, and not even the web can give us instant answers to many of the questions we will ask. For it’s one thing to post a video to YouTube. Anyone can do that with full anonymity. Many people are reasonably capable at creating fake UFO videos; a few are really good at it.

On October 13th, the day of the Blue Beam non-event, we learned that the people of downtown Manhattan were treated to a UFO display. It even made the local news and appears to have been very interesting. Some people claimed that the objects high in the sky were balloons, one person said it was a group of parasails, others wondered if they were real UFOs, and a few immediately claimed this was part of Blue Beam (to which I would say, if THAT was the Blue Beam event, then we have little to worry about).

Then, we find that a local elementary school apologized and said the display were escaped balloons from their teacher's engagement party.

If you want to know how many UFO reports there are every year, a good place to start is the National UFO Reporting Center. For the Year 2009, a total of 4,767 reports were posted, which translates to more than 13 per day. This year, statistics are available through the end of August (2,749 so far), giving the slightly lower rate of about 11 per day. Of course, most of these are never thoroughly investigated.

The point is, if you want to predict a UFO sighting to occur on any day -- any day whatsoever -- you will be (drumroll please......) correct!

What is needed to investigate these events – as it has always been – are people willing to go to the scene, talk to witnesses, check with aviation authorities, collect evidence, and prepare an analysis. This takes time, always time. Doing it right does not coincide with the demands of instant gratification, and cannot allow one to keep pace with the frenzy of a viral event on the web. But there is no other way to do it right.

Which takes me to my final point on all this. Predictions, I think, have become the bane of not simply UFO culture, but alternative culture in general. Since no one seems to enjoy happy predictions, it’s only the scary ones that ever gain much traction. Again, I am not saying bad things can’t and won’t happen. But we need to keep a rational head when confronting these claims.

So, the next time you are encountering the End of the World:

Take a slow, deep breath.
Read or listen carefully – and critically.
Make sure you are receiving actual evidence.
Be skeptical.
Be slow – not fast – to react.

If you are one of those people who just can’t live unless you repost someone else’s crazy talk, THINK carefully about what you are doing. You do not need to be part of the problem. You really don’t.

Finally, remember that we all have the power of reason in these brains of ours. We can choose to use it.

http://www.afterdisclosure.com/

So true what you posted Melodee and I think we know what is protecting us...wink wink..trust is our shield, I like that, I'm a gonna borrrow it..much love! ♥♥

Melodee Lenz said:

It's funny... I was just having a conversation about this very thing with a friend of mine recently. I have a lot to say on this topic so brace yourselves... ha ha 

1. If anything, ANYTHING, tries to bend your ear using fear, it's not from God, never has been, and it's NOT the right thinking. There are a lot of dooms day fear based thinkers right now in the world. You can feel it when you step outside your front door. You can feel it when you go to the grocery store. People are being manipulated by media, documentaries about global catastrophic "what if's", television shows, and even some paranormal forums which are using conspiracy chaos creation to install a sort of "doubt" with regard to extraterrestrial intelligence.  

I agree with Evenstar about everything she said. If you begin to distrust the reason you are even here to begin with then what does it all mean? The creator is not vain. We aren't given these visions of our purpose and our incredible power to change lives just by our presence alone for nada!  I do think there is evil masquerading around as prophetic inspired intelligence but you know how to tell the difference. The difference is fear. If it breeds fear, self-doubt, paranoia, or anything but love, it is indeed a false prophet of information. We have an incredible internal compass for knowing what is right and what is wrong in a spiritual/cosmic sense of right and wrong. 'Right' feels like love, feels good, uplifts us, uplifts and inspires those around us, gives us motive to press on in this world to keep changing the environment around us. 'Wrong' feels unsettling stirring in the gut that is rooted in false emotions appearing real..or FEAR. 

2. We've had solar storms lately or sun flares... ONE report came out about the CME or Electro magnetic waves emitted from these storms and how they weren't affecting us as dynamically as they 'in theory' should. In otherwords we aren't getting the bad side effects as much as predicted. NASA made a very brief statement about this and said that "something seemed to be shielding earth from the CME waves."  Something is shielding or PROTECTING us from the effects of these coronal mass waves that would ordinarily knock out power grids. After this story aired, it was very quickly changed to "solar storms aren't as bad as originally thought to be." BULLSH**! They are just as bad but something is protecting us that cannot be seen via the Hubble or any high powered telescope. My point? TRUST. Trust that this shield is our peeps up there that haven't forgotten about mankind. 

According to the latest flurry of internet rumors, Project Blue Beam is supposed to take place on Wednesday, October 13, 2010.

This is said to be a false-flag operation in which an alien invasion scenario is undertaken in order to create a one-world global police state.

I am not sure who originated this latest rumor, nor why the date of October 13, 2010 was selected. Perhaps it was this person. I do know, however, that the claims for Project Blue Beam were first made in 1994 by Serge Monast, a Quebecois Canadian.

The Death of Serge Monast

Monast argued that NASA and United Nations were working together to implement a New Age religion and and start a New World Order, with the Antichrist at its head. He only got the chance to make this claim for a few years. In late 1996, Monast died under circumstances that, to some people around him, seemed suspicious.

Project Blue Beam

Monast’s Wikipedia entry states that by 1995 and 1996, he claimed he was:

“being hunted by the police and authorities for involvement in ‘networks of prohibited information.’ He had homeschooled his two children, who were then taken away and made wards of the state in September 1996 so that they would receive education. He died of a heart attack in his home in December 1996, at age 51, the day after being arrested and spending a night in jail.”

As a father who has homeschooled both of his children, I sympathize with his situation. Even though I am not aware personally of anyone who has lost custody of their children simply because they homeschool, it is also true that the U.S. has fairly friendly homeschooling laws compared with many other nations. Things may have been very strict in Quebec during the 1990s (although a quick search found many resources for current Quebec homeschoolers). I don't know the circumstances of why his children were taken, if indeed this is what happened. Was it because he homeschooled them, or were there other issues in his house? Or, was it because of his political views, as he and his friends claimed?

It is possible that clandestine weaponry induced Monast's fatal heart attack. After all, heart attack-creating capabilities have been with us for some time. However, we must also at least acknowledge the other viable alternative: that Monast simply died. He was living under extraordinary stress: he had not only lost custody of both his children, but had recently been incarcerated. Prior to that, he had been a political activist for many years. Nor did he look especially healthy based on the few photos I have seen of him. Men do die of heart attacks at age 51. It happens.

Indeed, it has been claimed that not only was Serge Monast killed in this manner, but also another journalist who was also researching Project Blue Beam, within weeks of Monast's death. The other journalist was said to be Canadian, also, and was in Ireland at the time. However, the name of this other person is not given in any of the articles I have found. More vagueries.

But these are peripheral issues. What did Monast say about Blue Beam, and what evidence did he present for it?

False Flags Do Occur

First of all, there is an abundance of evidence that the CIA and other agencies do create false flag operations in order to fool the public into supporting political-military agendas. Journalist James Bamford, who wrote two books on America's National Security Agency, discussed the CIA's 1962 program called Northwoods.

Northwoods was breaktaking in its audacity. It called for the CIA or other operatives to commit acts of terrorism inside the U.S. and elsewhere, which would then be blamed on Cuba and would justify a U.S. invasion of the island (Cuba of course had recently come under the rule of Fidel Castro). President Kennedy rejected the Northwoods proposal, but the plan itself shows that operatives in the clandestine world had no compunction against lying -- or killing their own citizens -- in order to push a certain agenda.

Indeed, the Gulf of Tonkin incident, which followed the Northwoods proposal by just two years, has many markings of a false-flag operation. We now have a declassified NSA study which concluded that no attack by North Vietnamese boats took place against the U.S. during the night of August 4, 1964. Yet such an alleged "unprovoked" attack provided the pretext for the escalation of the war in Vietnam -- a war that the U.S. fought for eleven years after that non-incident.

It would not be hard to make a very long list of U.S. government lies that have had a major impact on domestic and global affairs. Indeed, this is a regular feature of its action, right on down through the non-existent WMDs that justified the war with Iraq. In the foreign policies of nations, lies are the rule rather than the exception. But that's not my purpose in this article. My purpose here is to look at Project Blue Beam.

Let's see what Monast actually wrote about it.

SergeMonasteditcrop300w Serge Monast on Project Blue Beam

One of Monast's articles stated that Blue Beam will occur in four stages.

First, a series of artificially created earthquakes at "certain precise locations on the planet," which will uncover archaeological evidence that will "be used to discredit all fundamental religious doctrines."

Second, we will be subjected to "a gigantic space show." This will involve "three-dimensional optical holograms and sounds, laser projection of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving a different image according to predominating regional national religious faith. This new ‘god's’ voice will be speaking in all languages.” These staged events will show the "new Christ" or Messiah, and will be a false Second Coming.

Third will be the "Telepathic Electronic Two-Way." This involves "telepathic and electronically augmented two-way communication where ELF, VLF and LF waves will reach each person from within his or her own mind." These communications will fake a communication from god.

Fourth, according to Monast, would be "the universal supernatural manifestation with electronic means." He said it would take on three specific "orientations."

One would simulate an alien invasion, which would then provoke nations with nuclear weapons to strike back. Then, once the U.N. demonstrates that the invasion was false, it would "require" the offending nations to disarm. "And how will the United Nations know that the invasion was false? They will have staged it, of course."

The second element of Blue Beam's alleged fourth stage "is to make the Christians believe that the Rapture is going to occur." This will involve "the supposed divine intervention of an alien (off-world) civilization coming to rescue earthlings from a savage and merciless demon. Its goal will be to dispose of all significant opposition to the implementation of the New World Order in one major stroke, actually within hours of the beginning of the sky show!"

Let's give a full quote of Monast regarding the final phase of the fourth stage.

The third orientation in the fourth step is a mixture of electronic and supernatural forces. The waves used at that time will allow "supernatural forces" to travel through optical fibers, coaxial cables (TV) electrical and phone lines in order to penetrate to everyone at once through major appliances. Embedded chips will already be in place. The goal of this deals with global Satanic ghosts projected all around the world in order to push all populations to the edge of hysteria and madness, to drown them into a wave of suicide, murder and permanent psychological disorders. After the Night of the Thousand Stars, worldwide populations will be ready for the new messiah to re-establish order and peace at any cost, even at the cost of abdication of freedom.

I included this long passage just so that you could get a whiff of the mind of this man. Very intense, no understanding of science. At no point in any of Monast's writings is anything like evidence offered for any of this. To say nothing of the fantastic capabilities he attributes to NASA or the United Nations. Now, are there deeply classified elements in our world that have truly exotic technology at their disposal? I would say the answer is a resounding "yes." But Monast here offers no support for any of his prophecy.

For instance, how to pull off the earthquake scenario? Even if you posit the existence of earthquake-creating weapons (debatable but let us keep open as possible), you still have to have the "archeological evidence" perfectly positioned and perfectly manufactured to be persuasive to the world -- to say nothing of archeologists themselves.

The logistics of the various sky shows also seems daunting, to say the least. First there is the false alien invasion scenario -- presumably this could be done with a fleet of black triangles, although could they blanket the world? Doubtful. But then, regarding the religious fakery, are "they" really going to blanket the world with holographic images of, what -- God? Jesus? Krishna? Allah? All the while sending a message into our brains via extra low frequencies in all languages of the world? All in a way that convinces us to abandon our previously held faiths?

Monast was clearly a millenarian Christian. See this 1994 presentation by him, which states the goals of NASA's Blue Beam (once again, he identifies four). They are:

First, "to abolish all Christian traditional religions in order to replace them with a one world religion based on the cult of man."

Second, "to abolish all national identity and national pride in order to establish a world identity and a world pride."

Third, "to abolish the family as known today in order to replace them with individuals all working for the glory of the new one world government."

Fourth, "to destroy all individual artistic and scientific creativity to implement a one world government, one-mindset."

Rather than make a case for the existence of Project Blue Beam, Monast preferred to discuss its Satanic agenda. He was clearly more at home focusing on the New Age conspiracy going back through such writers as Helena Blavatsky, Alice Bailey, Nicholas Roerich, and David Spangler -- the foundation, as he saw it, of the Luciferian New World Order.

Monast was strongly Christian in his outlook, was affiliated with a political movement that promoted French separatism in Canada, and was deeply interested in uncovering New World Order conspiracies. He spoke French, and apparently little to no English (his articles in English are all translations). He shows no evidence of moving in the elite circles that presumably would have inside information about NASA or the United Nations. I have a difficult time of seeing how Monast got any true inside information. His writings show no evidence of actual investigation.

Blue Beam: No Evidence, No Logic

Okay, you might say. That was Monast, and that was way back in 1994. Although he did not offer a precise prediction for Blue Beam's implementation, he seemed to suggest it would happen around Year 2000. Other people have written about Blue Beam since his death, and other dates have come and gone since then, all of which were supposed to be Blue Beam events.

Now it's supposed to be Wednesday the 13th. Forgive me if I fail to run for cover.

Nearly all of the writing on Blue Beam today is derivative of Monast's writing. No one has offered anything original, except to downplay the Christian element of it and to mix in some new technologies, like HAARP, to make it sexier. But even the connections to HAARP do nothing more than offer speculations. No research, nothing tangible. None of these sites offer anything resembling evidence to support the alleged existence of Blue Beam. I am not asking for proof, only evidence. And I see nothing.

In general, over the years, I have had a problem with the concept of a Blue Beam type of scenario -- that is, something in which the New World Order is created by causing a fake alien invasion or a fake second coming of Christ.

Regarding the staged alien invasion, I have just never seen the logic. Most of the people promoting the notion don't believe in what I would consider to be "true" UFOs. That is, they don't believe in ETs, and generally argue that all UFO sightings are of deep-black completely man-made origin. Some of them even argue that alleged gray aliens are "programmable life forms" or PLFs, artificial beings created by black-ops,, although no evidence is offered for this contention. In my own assessment, all of those who have argued for the "fake alien invasion" scenario have displayed great ignorance of the history of UFOs.

The staged alien invasion scenario only makes sense if you don't believe in UFOs other than as a black-ops ruse. If you believe (as I do), that there are "real" UFOs, then it seems wholly illogical.

I am also deeply skeptical of the faked "Second Coming" or heavenly arrival scenario. To put it mildly. There are many religions on this world. Monast did claim that the Blue Beam operation would be designed to speak to the various religious belief systems of the world. I for one would love to know how that would be done. How to persuade Christians (of countless individual persuasions), Muslims, Hindus, and the billions of non-religious people in the world that God has arrived in the sky?

If I have the time, I would love to go back over the last ten or twenty years and make a list of all the predictions that have littered the field of UFOs and alternative culture in general. An alien armada has passed Pluto and is headed for Earth. A major UFO display will occur on (fill in the date). President (Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama) is going to disclose the reality of UFOs on (fill in the date).

There are bad people with a preponderance of power in our world, and there are false flag operations afoot. We must be aware, vigilant, and ready to oppose them. But we also need to do this intelligently. We need to gather evidence. We need to make a case.

Although I am so tired of encountering other people's predictions, I love offering my own. Ready? Here it is:

Project Blue Beam will not take place on Wednesday, October 13, 2010. It could be that all this advanced publicity scared off the planners. Or, maybe it's because Project Blue Beam does not exist.

http://www.afterdisclosure.com/

You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you. --Eric Hoffer

Great quote!!

לאדיYshatar {Evenstar} said:

You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you. --Eric Hoffer

There is a easy way to explain it, why some may think so, Maybe we are not aware but maybe we was sent here for another purpose and that our souls or whatever have realized living here for as long as we have that we do not agree with it. Afterall they are said to be 3dimensional aswell but having technology to move betwen, Who can or cant say that we may have the role of Agents here, Could be that we dont want help because we somehow dont approve of what is to come and have realized that we were brainwashed before incarnating here. Just saying. Not sayin I belive it or dont just saying that it could be a very valid opinion to why. But then again, You should never allow yourself to put all your trust in somone else. Power and Corruption exists outside earth aswell To think otherwise is extremly naive. Just saying.

Naive I'm not Emil. :) I am well aware there are many who want to be agents, ursurpers, shit disturbers, to derail humanity's evolvement because they have their own agendas..however my point was that trusting in our star families that we know, have personally interacted with, is a good thing...as for the whole being brainwashed before coming here, I think that's naive.

Emil said:

There is a easy way to explain it, why some may think so, Maybe we are not aware but maybe we was sent here for another purpose and that our souls or whatever have realized living here for as long as we have that we do not agree with it. Afterall they are said to be 3dimensional aswell but having technology to move betwen, Who can or cant say that we may have the role of Agents here, Could be that we dont want help because we somehow dont approve of what is to come and have realized that we were brainwashed before incarnating here. Just saying. Not sayin I belive it or dont just saying that it could be a very valid opinion to why. But then again, You should never allow yourself to put all your trust in somone else. Power and Corruption exists outside earth aswell To think otherwise is extremly naive. Just saying.

Well, in this freewill zone just about anything goes.  God only know why, when people started to really  become self-aware, the elites began looking for ways to control the masses.  It seems like, in the words of Terrence McKenna, we have always been "led by the least of us."  First they used religion to control the masses.  More recently they have used the idea of Terrorists.   And from what I have learned, the next thing that the elites plan to use to frighten the mass is the idea of Extra Terrestrial life.  It seems to me that this freewill zone on Earth has been an experiment and it has been deemed, not so much a failure, but certainly out of control.  I have always heard that the Et's fuction on the ideal of non-interference.  Lately I have felt like God, or Source, has asked our benevelant brothers and sisters of the Universe actually step in and help us.  Of course, it is very hard for those living in the 3rd dimension to see past duality and into the fact that we are all connected and interconnected in mysterious ways and so most people here are going to have a hard time seeing beyond the chains.  I believe that we are being helped.  I believe that I have been helped.  It is hard for us starseeds to experience this 3D life.  I am doing my best to keep the Love and the Light in my thoughts and reality. 

Sometimes I do think, that they don't even exist, yes.

I concur that the Creator or Source has indeed sent reinforcements to assist not just humanity but Gaia herself. We all are interconnected indeed and the Creator or Source, whatever name you prefer to use is not deaf to the outcries of billions of people who want peace and a world with harmony, nor to the outcry of the planet herself.

Dennis Allen said:

Well, in this freewill zone just about anything goes.  God only know why, when people started to really  become self-aware, the elites began looking for ways to control the masses.  It seems like, in the words of Terrence McKenna, we have always been "led by the least of us."  First they used religion to control the masses.  More recently they have used the idea of Terrorists.   And from what I have learned, the next thing that the elites plan to use to frighten the mass is the idea of Extra Terrestrial life.  It seems to me that this freewill zone on Earth has been an experiment and it has been deemed, not so much a failure, but certainly out of control.  I have always heard that the Et's fuction on the ideal of non-interference.  Lately I have felt like God, or Source, has asked our benevelant brothers and sisters of the Universe actually step in and help us.  Of course, it is very hard for those living in the 3rd dimension to see past duality and into the fact that we are all connected and interconnected in mysterious ways and so most people here are going to have a hard time seeing beyond the chains.  I believe that we are being helped.  I believe that I have been helped.  It is hard for us starseeds to experience this 3D life.  I am doing my best to keep the Love and the Light in my thoughts and reality. 

I understand your point but example you chose, the Native nations of North America had many stories of the star brothers who they viewed as 'brothers', they did not distrust them. It was other human beings who were deceitful and worthy of distrust in that situation. The natural laws have been and are being abused here, which is why the assistance is being offered..note offered, they have not subverted free will by coming and saying our way or the highway or showing up in mass to overpower us have they? They are working within the universal laws but do which to assist and have been granted permission to do so, because negative ETs and human groups have long since said In your face to the natural order of things. Does it make sense that the Universe would not right the balance of things?

Trent Hans Nicolajsen said:

The distrust may not be about the people or family, I think we are all about to be is a key point in time where we do not want to learn the lesson over again.

Like how the first nations people betrayed the shaman and elder's and let royalty shine as the Jesus saviours. and where the british did not see that they should have placed the first nations elders equally on the thrown of the family of humanity to share there wisdom so we do not have to go threw the same illusions like ownership.

Just like the jesus types are showing up in the new age community. yes I think we need literacy like the british gave us, and we need free energy, But the modern shamans and elders wisdom equally needs to be realized, The miss trust is misunderstood, it's the alarm of not following the natural laws of, empowerment, non interference, and equality, and so we can see that by breaking the illusion of fear we are then thriving with the real free energy of nature. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Krish loved BK Avinash's blog post Turning Qualities Into Powers
12 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. posted discussions
30 minutes ago
Ind posted photos
37 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. posted photos
43 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to Plejaren Pyramids's discussion the fight for enlightenment (important info for all of you)
"Plejaren, here's a good source for Cacao from…"
46 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to Tori Correll's discussion The Dark Night of the Soul
"As they say, "It's always darkest before the dawn." And the dawn is not far…"
54 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. replied to Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed.'s discussion Do we want to go home, or are we just upset and frustrated with life here on Earth?
"Well said. Thanks for contributing to this post."
58 minutes ago
Luis Eduardo Vivero commented on Luis Eduardo Vivero's group Starseeds in Peru
"Lo encontré y lo acabo de leer. Bueno, hay diversos starseeds muy conocidos que no tienen…"
1 hour ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service