_

I've noticed for a while now a push within the new age community to not accept help from our star families or to not trust them to be able to assist us...well I have a question for you? If their help is not to be trusted, why do you trust that you are indeed a starseed here to help humanity? Why is it ok to say we need to save ourselves, yet not ok to accept that those who did not incarnate here are doing their best to help us..to help humanity, within the boundries that they can?

I really have to wonder if we are being pushed into not trusting in our own star families on purpose....we out of everyone on the planet should have their backs, and give them our full trust until proven otherwise. If we can't accept them, how the hell is the rest of humanity going to? If we don't have their backs, can we really expect them to have ours?

Accepting help is not the same as being saved. How many starseeds believe in Jesus, that he was an enlightened being, now considered by millions if not billions to be the savior? Yet we aren't willing to accept that other enlightened beings want to help Gaia, and us? Is it just me or does that strike you as hypocritical? Just as Jesus has been mistaken as a savior, people are now assuming and you know what happens when we assume, that any ETs wanting to assist must be trying to 'save' us and we should be wary they are trying to manipulate or deceive us or use us.

I can't help but think that is exactly what those who are clinging onto power want us to do, why do you think such importance is placed on distrust in our society? e.i. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

We are in my opinion being brainwashed to believe that help is not to be accepted or trusted because it must have an alterior motive...something dark and sinister...says who? Society? Do you live by society's belief systems or do you follow your own heart? I personally follow my heart or at least I try to, and I'm not sitting on a pulpit here, I've been guilty of the same mistrust, but my eyes I believe are being widened or opened to the intent behind that mistrust...to debiliate our missions to spread word about our star families, to foster hope and trust within humanity...

And if you consider how most Hollywood movies portray Ets I don't think I'm far off....we have been brainwashed into mistrust, wary of "trojan horses"...yet we ourselves know our connection to the Source, to our star families...it's time to step for your star families and believe in them, support them as they've done for you, not because you are powerless and weak without them, but because that's what family does!

Tags: Alien Agenda, Aliens, Ashtar, Ashtar Command, ETs, First Contact, Galactic Federation, UFO, UFos

Views: 4960

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank You GoldWing.  You hit the nail of the head I feel, there is much that the controlling elite have not wanted us to know, so that we distrust as well, each other.  These are a fine set of integrations and I thank you, and others commenting, for them. A big hug, 5Star

Cool post! I heard by a satanist that Hollywood basically worships Satan for temporary gain so I wouldn't be surprised they portray star families as such. 

I don't know about you but a cousin of mine (pls bear with me since I'm new to this) was telling me that if a certain starseed didn't save me from my own immediate starseed family that she would indeed save me. Makes me sad though. And so many things I have to figure out in so little time. 

Victoria Otazo said:

Cool post! I heard by a satanist that Hollywood basically worships Satan for temporary gain so I wouldn't be surprised they portray star families as such.

you make a really good point i mean all these movies that are coming out that involve aliens are out there to make people afraid of them. one movie that made me scared of Aliens for about a month was the movie fourth kind and i could not have given a better example of a movie that makes aliens look like evil harmful beings.

Thanks for all the great replies, it seems many of us have dealt with/deal with doubts, often if not always brought on by external sources, not our own truth...learning the difference I think is key to peace and balance...lots of love and hugs all!

but people have nothing to fear if they truly believe in the light and give nothing but love for our Alien visitors/star familys

Robert Jospeh Campbell said:

you make a really good point i mean all these movies that are coming out that involve aliens are out there to make people afraid of them. one movie that made me scared of Aliens for about a month was the movie fourth kind and i could not have given a better example of a movie that makes aliens look like evil harmful beings.

LOL that movie scared the beejeebers out of me too! Just goes to show that what we take in, does indeed effect our thinking and we've been bombarded for at least 20 years if not longer to fear ETs, and although we know as Starseeds this is not the case, that brainwashing rears it's ugly head every once and a while and if we don't recognize it as just that, brainwashing, we fall prey to being duped into fearing our own kin.

speaking of that i know that i should not fear aliens no matter what and its weird one day i was walking and talking to myself that fear was awesome and that if aliens showed up i should let the fear take hold. 

GoldWing said:

LOL that movie scared the beejeebers out of me too! Just goes to show that what we take in, does indeed effect our thinking and we've been bombarded for at least 20 years if not longer to fear ETs, and although we know as Starseeds this is not the case, that brainwashing rears it's ugly head every once and a while and if we don't recognize it as just that, brainwashing, we fall prey to being duped into fearing our own kin.

Yup, indeed lol...we extend more common courtesy and benefit of the doubt to strangers, bizarre aren't we? lol

Tianca said:

How true this is.

We need to stand by our families, do the best we can.  It isn't easy, and sometimes seems like hell, but it is worth it.  THEY are worth it.  Jesus doesn't give up on us, how can we do any less with family?  We all are family, remember that. 

Remember, strangers are easier to get on with than family.  That's how it always is.

Just do your best.  Only you know what your best really is.

Tianca

I've been dealing with an issue.

The issue is this. If you look at it from an overhead point of view. Say, from space down to earth. I have been the epitome of why they cannot just reveal. But at the same time, you need to have a weary eye; with protection for yourself and those you care about.

If we were just ever accepting then it would be very easy to con every reincarnated being into believing and trusting in something that is just using you for their betterment.

Personally, there is running in fear, but there is also ducking out of battle to live and WIN the next bout that comes around. The latter is an understanding, that when you are ready. We are here, accepting and ever loving.

But should it be the first, which would be at the hands of our "Leaders" ( They can't even lead a stream of water in a linear downhill enclosed slide course) doing, to scare us into backing away, turning tail and heading for the hills; Forever.

Star families are family. They are forgiving, non-judgemental and care a great deal. They have patience with sincerity. 

I agree that our perspective and theirs are very different at times, what seems like 'non disclosure' may actually be protection for the possiblities of the incarnated beings at a given time...using discernment of course is always key Jert, I agree...but we could very easily be convinced that discerning means not trusting those who have given any reason to be mistrusted and falling into the trap laid by those we think we see right through. :)

Jertronn, said:

I've been dealing with an issue.

The issue is this. If you look at it from an overhead point of view. Say, from space down to earth. I have been the epitome of why they cannot just reveal. But at the same time, you need to have a weary eye; with protection for yourself and those you care about.

If we were just ever accepting then it would be very easy to con every reincarnated being into believing and trusting in something that is just using you for their betterment.

Personally, there is running in fear, but there is also ducking out of battle to live and WIN the next bout that comes around. The latter is an understanding, that when you are ready. We are here, accepting and ever loving.

But should it be the first, which would be at the hands of our "Leaders" ( They can't even lead a stream of water in a linear downhill enclosed slide course) doing, to scare us into backing away, turning tail and heading for the hills; Forever.

Star families are family. They are forgiving, non-judgemental and care a great deal. They have patience with sincerity. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Krish loved BK Avinash's blog post Turning Qualities Into Powers
9 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. posted discussions
27 minutes ago
Ind posted photos
34 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. posted photos
40 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to Plejaren Pyramids's discussion the fight for enlightenment (important info for all of you)
"Plejaren, here's a good source for Cacao from…"
43 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to Tori Correll's discussion The Dark Night of the Soul
"As they say, "It's always darkest before the dawn." And the dawn is not far…"
51 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. replied to Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed.'s discussion Do we want to go home, or are we just upset and frustrated with life here on Earth?
"Well said. Thanks for contributing to this post."
55 minutes ago
Luis Eduardo Vivero commented on Luis Eduardo Vivero's group Starseeds in Peru
"Lo encontré y lo acabo de leer. Bueno, hay diversos starseeds muy conocidos que no tienen…"
1 hour ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service