This is just to discriminate those hybrids, who might have, in some cases,
slightly elogated skulls.

People spread such rumors in the UFO/alien-community that this would
have to do with the 'nephilim'.

Not true.

Views: 189

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to enhance your statement with the facts I've dug up over many years.

The biblical nephilim were children of humans, and fallen angels who were still attached to the ethereal realms of light and spirit. These children possessed traits of multiple dimensions, and had a hunger for human flesh that caused great turmoil in ancient times.

THOSE WERE SPECIFIC CASES! According to the Lost Book of Enki a parallel event took place, except the children of inter-species breeding descended from the Anunaki who had spent time on Mars (and also suffered genetic variances due to exposure on an alien world). Those beings went by a different name than the Earth-bound Anunaki, which had already inserted their DNA into the human genome long before those events occurred.

Similar myths can be found in Egyptian and Greek lore. All my research shows that there was more than one species of alien on Earth prior to the great flood that is recorded in other myths (even so far as North America).

Personally I've never seen bigfoot, but I've smelled him and saw what he could do to a wood garbage bin (if it had been a bear I would have seen claw marks). Before the UFO community starts jumping to assumptions they might consider that this seven foot tall being might have elongated skulls to match their girth.

There is more to the mysteries of this world than people assume...

Thank you very much Leppender...! <3

the biblical nephilim were children of humans, and fallen angels who were still attached to the ethereal realms of light and spirit. These children possessed traits of multiple dimensions, and had a hunger for human flesh that caused great turmoil in ancient times.

Yes and such people are still here. They just refer to themselve with more modern terms, but
they are NOT what people call 'reptileans'.

This is why a lot of misunderstanding appears in this day and age for mistaken 'nephilim'
with reptileans, though it is genetical a BIG difference.

And you are correct, the 'nephilim' do have a connection with what people call 'anunnaki'
but they refer to that in a different way, than the reptileans do, who have a different
mythology about it.

If you made research about it, maybe share the facts about it on here. But best for that
would be a way, where sources are mentioned and pictures shown, so that people
can see that the arguments are solid.

Thank you... there is a lot of rumours and stories about ETs , where the majority are all made up with only a few being genuine. Speaking up about and against this is now considered taboo.

What has this planet become ? A cesspool of xenephobic idiots on the verge of self annihilation.

>What has this planet become ? A cesspool of xenephobic idiots on the verge of >self annihilation.

exactly that...

And I think it's very sad then such made-up stories find their way into
the starseed community and even into the 'subtle disclosure'-community.

I don't want a witchhunt on people with 'elogated skulls' or certain
eye colors or other features, then the disclosure gets bigger.

It is 'as if' one side makes a honest subtle disclosure and as if
another side spreads total bullshit and rumors during that, who could even cause
a civil war, if the topic disclosure gets big.

Or rumors who could cause any weird sects then, who then will fight against
the 'elogated skull people'.

We must share the truth, but always then I do, I know that already
10 new fake robot voice 'pleidean' channelings were posted somewhere,
10 new anti-reptilean-they-suck-blood videos have been released and
10 new videos, who portray the truth as a mere 'fiction' in movies
or pc-games.

But on the other hand more and more solid info gets released.

I can just hope, that people don't get too naive and see
the difference.
Especially so-called 'religious' people. But this is often
not the case or I put it this way: something tries to give
us the impression it would not be the case...

Because if people are openly in comment-sections (!) hating on UFO and alien-videos, these are only the fanatics.
I guess a lot of the population just doesn't care that much about the topic
or it is mildly interested.

If we can't reach average people with true information
about UFOs, and this is the case in many countries, then the wrong information also has not an effect on them atm.

But it will have, because they will look up the wrong info too,
if the topic turns out to become more and more official and gets into
their focus because of that.

Thereby it's not only about spreading the truth, but about
speaking out against the things, which are a dangerous misinformation,
as they could cause civil unrest or even civil war in the long run in between
the population or could add to it.

Also the polarity is complicated in the whole narrative about aliens.

The Plejadeans (Plejaren) had been big warlords once.

And the Reptileans, an earthbound-faction of them, has
spread much knowledge and wisdom to mankind openly once.

Still people oversee the positive role of the said reptileans
and that we need this knowledge too.

It's totally one-sided to say, that there would be a 'general' conflict
between Reptileans and humans based on ancient times or actual situations,
this is just not correct to assume that and adresses the totally wrong instances
but it adds to the 'cesspool'. *lol*

First this community here must get red-pilled so to say, if not all of them have
the same basic education, some of these people will also add to spread half-truths
around accidentally. So I personally don't want a new 'folk religion', that
could be portrayed by 'normal' people as a mere delusional bullshit.

But something which integrates INTO what we do have now in science
and spirituality, and even if we must question some things in religion
for that, still it can be integrate even into that as an additional dimension
so to say without causing cultural harm.

I don't even know, why some people have a problem with that topic.
How could people say, that aliens, UFOs, hybrids are not real...?
I mean, from my point of view, these people are 'delusional' and live
in a sorta cage, which is like a trap for them.

It is unfortunate that this planet has gone that way, I was looking forward of it becoming part of the galactic community. If they do end up destroying themselves, this issue reduces the possibility of numbers being evacuated. Cant have a bunch of xenophobic people causing a war on the ship they were rescued on.  The strange thing about life here is that it is always been disappointing, with sadness and unfortunate happenings. 

Yes a lot of made up stories exist here and there. Regardless of one's physical attributes of one being of earth or part of other solar systems, hatred towards people who are different are the last thing one needs, everyone needs. The majority of the extraterrestrials in this galaxy who have different physical appearances, colours, shapes and sizes, their DNA is human, since extraterrestrials have been contributing to the cycle of life of creating life on new planets. 

There are some sentient beings who do not have the human genetic code in the line of creation, and their seed came from other galaxies, they are still conscious beings and have the rights of being a conscious sentient being. It is a beautiful thing that this universe is infinite with infinite forms of life so beautiful, it is sad that some don't make it and end up destroying themselves and proving what is called the fermi paradox.

It is time for people to set their differences aside, working together to build a better, prosperous future. 

the sad reality is there is a 99.9% probability that this planet will conclude with its own fermi paradox, like what happened on Mars. Mars had it's own nuclear war , but still some researches who are pro anti-ET on the data assume Mars was attacked from outer space, when in fact they fail to observed how missiles are deployed on this planet, that is by rockets, launching them up into the air, almost in orbit, and they return to the surface to impact at the target. 

When a planet becomes space faring, they discard all nature of war and conflict, like the shell of the cosmic egg they hatch out from, and become part of the galactic community in fact the entire known universe in regards to all the extraterrestrial beings that know each other.

Plejaren Pyramids said:

>What has this planet become ? A cesspool of xenephobic idiots on the verge of >self annihilation.

exactly that...

And I think it's very sad then such made-up stories find their way into
the starseed community and even into the 'subtle disclosure'-community.

I don't want a witchhunt on people with 'elogated skulls' or certain
eye colors or other features, then the disclosure gets bigger.

It is 'as if' one side makes a honest subtle disclosure and as if
another side spreads total bullshit and rumors during that, who could even cause
a civil war, if the topic disclosure gets big.

Or rumors who could cause any weird sects then, who then will fight against
the 'elogated skull people'.

We must share the truth, but always then I do, I know that already
10 new fake robot voice 'pleidean' channelings were posted somewhere,
10 new anti-reptilean-they-suck-blood videos have been released and
10 new videos, who portray the truth as a mere 'fiction' in movies
or pc-games.

But on the other hand more and more solid info gets released.

I can just hope, that people don't get too naive and see
the difference.
Especially so-called 'religious' people. But this is often
not the case or I put it this way: something tries to give
us the impression it would not be the case...

Because if people are openly in comment-sections (!) hating on UFO and alien-videos, these are only the fanatics.
I guess a lot of the population just doesn't care that much about the topic
or it is mildly interested.

If we can't reach average people with true information
about UFOs, and this is the case in many countries, then the wrong information also has not an effect on them atm.

But it will have, because they will look up the wrong info too,
if the topic turns out to become more and more official and gets into
their focus because of that.

Thereby it's not only about spreading the truth, but about
speaking out against the things, which are a dangerous misinformation,
as they could cause civil unrest or even civil war in the long run in between
the population or could add to it.

Also the polarity is complicated in the whole narrative about aliens.

The Plejadeans (Plejaren) had been big warlords once.

And the Reptileans, an earthbound-faction of them, has
spread much knowledge and wisdom to mankind openly once.

Still people oversee the positive role of the said reptileans
and that we need this knowledge too.

It's totally one-sided to say, that there would be a 'general' conflict
between Reptileans and humans based on ancient times or actual situations,
this is just not correct to assume that and adresses the totally wrong instances
but it adds to the 'cesspool'. *lol*

First this community here must get red-pilled so to say, if not all of them have
the same basic education, some of these people will also add to spread half-truths
around accidentally. So I personally don't want a new 'folk religion', that
could be portrayed by 'normal' people as a mere delusional bullshit.

But something which integrates INTO what we do have now in science
and spirituality, and even if we must question some things in religion
for that, still it can be integrate even into that as an additional dimension
so to say without causing cultural harm.

I don't even know, why some people have a problem with that topic.
How could people say, that aliens, UFOs, hybrids are not real...?
I mean, from my point of view, these people are 'delusional' and live
in a sorta cage, which is like a trap for them.

Plejaren Pyramids said:

If you made research about it, maybe share the facts about it on here. But best for that

This is a summary of the facts I have researched, and the conclusions I have drawn after combining multiple histories/myths.

In the beginning there was no matter, just the essence of that one life which came from nothing at all. This life is unnamed because none came before it (I could quote countless bible versus here, but the most important thing to remember with any translation is when the one TRUE force speaks its name is meant to be translated as "I AM").

Coming into itself the first life source created its counterpart with the very first thought(in Christian faith come to be known as the Holy Spirit, but in more obscure gnostic teachings called "Barbello".) After the source of life created Barbello they intermingled to create the first children of life known as Aeons. (see: http://gnosis.org/naghamm/apocjn.html )

In time an Aeon named Sophia considered the possibility of creating life on her own, and just with that one thought Yaltabaoth was formed (as with all ancient writings similar names to this can be found in very dark occult circles. The author of the necronomicon was said to have spent his childhood reading his grandfather's old library from which he gained inspiration.) Sophia attempted to hide her creation "in a cloud", but in doing so made her creation think that it was a God upon itself. (In reference to the necronomicon: I don't usually source wikipedia, but I don't even WANT to re-research his history so you can dig deeper if you want: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._P._Lovecraft )

Yaltabaoth created beings and worlds from the matter contained inside the cloud. Another connection to this story is contained in the Vedas when one who was self-made grew from a lotus flower that was connected to Vishnu's naval. The one in this legend is called Brahma, and although the names are different there is enough similarity in both stories to admit that this material world was not originally intended, but is still distantly descended from the one true life. (see the following for the hindu legend I reference: https://medium.com/galactic-cosmology-and-theology-of-the-holy-veda... )

So moving forward time goes on, the one who was birthed without consent of That Which Is saw a reflection of the bright Kingdom above, and shaped their own kingdom in similar fashion. These legends tell us that the material world in which we live was shaped by the hand of that ill-begotten being. As we starseeds know time went on, worlds were born, civilizations rose and fell as the Orion War began.

The first hint of what befell this particular solar system is briefly contained in early Summerian texts. This sun birthed Tiamat who was a world of water, and the sun gave her a golden necklace. Birthing the other planets in this system they created a family, but this was before each world found its orbit and keeping the worlds in line drove TIamat to madness. She began devouring her own children, and assigned rule to one other (it is difficult to understand just how many worlds or moons Tiamat may have had siding against the surviving planets in this system). Then a large planet whose sun had died in a great explosion came out of the void, and carrying the spark of life it was convinced to battle the water world. The new planet was called Nibiru; ancient engravings across human civilizations show a winged orb. When the battle was over Nibiru forged part of Tiamats remains into a new daughter of the solar system, which is this world that we now live on. (second tablet: http://www.benpadiah.com/otherstuff/ENKI/LBoE.pdf )

So now we're up to where this planet is involved. Take your pick of Hebrew, Egyptian, Summerian, Mesopotamian, Greek and even some middle American aboriginal lore. All of them retell the making of man (at some level), an age of man living alongside gods, peoples born of both parties (there were likely more than one type of alien living on Earth in that era, but there is no definitive proof of such yet that I've found). Even the link above describes the flood event that wiped out many advanced cultures, and interestingly enough that most ancient tablet also has VAGUE references to the father of all creation (at least to mention that one does exist).

Beyond that we have biblical accounts of giants who survived the flood, and continued to live alongside some civilizations. You have the Persian ruler who considered himself as a God (according to ancient tradition Kings and Queens are considered divine due to their bloodlines descending from alien beings), you have Cleopatra and the Pharaohs who came before her, and let's not forget the Baal worship (Bel in some references) which contested with other religious beliefs.

So our reality was shaped by one who was never meant to be born, and over time this world came into existence as an extension of that life coming to be. If I were an advanced alien trying to tell primitive humans about the early history of our cosmos I might use terms like "good vs evil" or "light vs dark". So we have the father of original thought who brought forth the Aeons, and we have the one that was born of an Aeon without the consent of All. It's no wonder humans and aliens alike get confused when considering questions about creation, because in essence we have a very complex family tree.

To wrap this up I would like to point out the source of "salvation" that humans have been obsessed with over the last 2,000 years. Christ came to Earth of that original one; to think otherwise would be to distort any hope for the masses. When he came he was like us possessing an inner knowledge, and holding onto the connection with creation. UNLIKE us he was the first documented entity to HAVE such a connection that stretched all the way back to the source of creation. When he gave his life willingly his blood was shed, which would undoubtedly forge an inter-dimensional bridge binding this world (and all whose essences had or would intertwine with it beyond the constraints of time/space) thereby allowing salvation to occur for those who sought "the way and the truth and the light". (Source: my own deduction based on reasoning and over a decade of research.)

Please forgive me if my sources are a bit rushed, but it's not easy to summarize over 10 years of research plus drag up the sources. I welcome debate on these subjects, because I WANT a constructive conversation. I won't be offended if you disagree. I love you guys, and thank you for asking me to do this <3

Oh yeah images! The blue star katchina is thought to be speaking of Nibiru by some theologians, but the webpage this picture linked to has AWESOME info on the hopi legends, along with descriptions of how the prophecies could be interpreted. http://www.think-aboutit.com/hopi-prophecy/

Also in reference to Brahma's birth I'm including a picture of him (on the lotus) attached to the navel of Vishnu. Notice how there is a very reptillian theme? I've often wondered if we are being told about the creation of the material universe, or the creation of a creator of material life? After all the unsanctioned one DID create as it was created, and make gods over gods (according to the apocrypha I already linked.) And here are some comparison pictures between the Egyptian winged sphere and the Summerian one; could these refer to the shape of Nibiru as it approaches our planet with trails of radiation/space dust in its wake?

These winged sphere graphics dear friend... are the depiction of spaceships... not Nibiru.

@Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani

It is unfortunate that this planet has gone that way, I was looking forward of it becoming part of the galactic community. If they do end up destroying themselves, this issue reduces the possibility of numbers being evacuated. Cant have a bunch of xenophobic people causing a war on the ship they were rescued on. The strange thing about life here is that it is always been disappointing, with sadness and unfortunate happenings.

Ask yourself: Why would other lifeforms rescue them, the xenophobic people...?
Maybe some of them but a big amount of them would certainly cause huge problems.

Life is that way dear one, because people in totally different states of spiritual evolution
life side by side.
And this would not be the case in normal evolution, where all would have about the same
state.

This is a proof that life on Earth was also caused by cosmic immigration.

First there had been the normal Earth huminins (6 Million years ago), then 'homo sapiens'
300.000 years ago...!

Then the cosmic immigration came to that from Lyra. And also Hybridization from the
Earthbound reptileans, partly also from 'nordic' races (a.o. Pleiadeans/Plejaren) and
from some gray factions. And for sure a lot more...

And by that factor totally different stages of consciousness evolution have been
added to Earth's original homo sapiens-population.

This population also mated with them, so that we have today hybrids, also in the
sense of special blood-factors, as well as semi-hybrids, who are 'in between' the
'hybrid' and the 'eartbound homo sapiens' world (often without knowing that).

And this is what makes life finally sad for many spiritual more advanced stages, because
the norm, the mass, is still the earthbound homo sapiens, who is on a lower spiritual
stage based on a genetical 'pool' so to say, which is only based on earthly beeings
and only of that particular time-period of 6 millions years.

And even if full-hybrids or semi-hybrids try their best to integrate into the 'normal' world,
they will be treated with a scepticism, because the normal homo sapiens can energtically
know, without knowing, that this is 'not really' the same kind of evolution stage.
So he tends to distract such people and will then made up reasons to isolate them in
a subtle way. F.i. by bullying or by any discriminating or degrading behavior.
Though this happens still in a civilized way. F.i. a hybrid works his ass off in a job,
he would deserve the 1. place, but get's the 2. or 3. by reasons, which sound 'logical'
to some degree, but not fully. Because the homo sapiens on the lower evolutionary
stage will tend to give the normal homo sapiens the 1. place...

So it depends very much on the people around you, on 'their' spiritual stage, if you
can get a life, which is fulfilling or less disappointing.

Thereby the idea of a total 'oneness' with other people (monoism), though it is right regarding
spiritual physics, is wrong regarding the earthly daily life...

F.i. a hybrid or semi-hybrid can not really have a oneness with a homo sapiens of a spiritual lower
stage.

This might be the reason, why some hybrids have made their own communities of support and living, because the normal population wouldn't integrate them as much either way.

Only if people would get, by a cosmic event, spiritually upgraded, to that they all have suddenly
the same level, only then a total harmony on the whole Earth in between all human beeings will be possible and truly from the heart.

As long as this is not the case, the 'oneness'-factor gets rather created or better said: cultivated in certain groups.

Or is rather made in an artificial ways by laws and rules, which prevent, that people are too bad to
each other. But even this does not always work.

the sad reality is there is a 99.9% probability that this planet will conclude with its own fermi paradox, like what happened on Mars.

There's a time traveller interview, from the end-90s. I don't remember the youtube-URL.
But there is a certain interview with a female caller from a timeline, where humanity has
reached a place in the galactical federation.
So there is a timeline for it, at least it's possible.

I think there is still a good chance, that more people can wake up to the reality of such things
and to the spiritual aspects of it, though there is a big chance, that this might not happen
and then all we have is dying on this planet in any catastrophe, might it be economy crisis,
a world war, horrible natural disasters - or getting evacuated.

The elites, the not so friendly lines of them, would not care, they have their underground
stuff either way. But there are also friendly lines of what people would call 'elites', so
I don't know. Even some people will become a Bowie (rescued underground)
or they will become a Ziggy (rescued by any space craft during a rescue mission made by
benign human-like ETs).

But the main priority is, that Earth can become a more spiritual place for future generations,
because why would we want them to have a shitty time on Earth like we have...?

We have seen what is wrong with this place, so we all must take a part of the responsibility
to make it a better place. People are counting always on a rescue from 'outside', like
Trump or like we need a new Kennedy or like god will appear 'in a cloud' and do the trick.

Don't count on that, make it yourself. everyone. An I believe if people, even if they have
a low 'rank' in society would try to start to co-operate with some more powerful people,
who can push some more buttons but are willing to push the positive ones, then things
could change to the better.

I also believe if people, who might have no influential contacts, still try their best to
help other people, like service-to-others, not like 'I fulfill you every wish', but more
like to share knowledge for feeling better and for problem solving in daily life, then
it can become a much better place, IF the right problems are adressed and IF the
methods really work.

F.i. If people share videos about any shitty meditation technique, which
does not help, this is not completly bad, because at least they are 'willing' to help.
But it's about sharing the stuff that really works and also the stuff, which is truth.

How can anyone free oneself or improve life-quality in a mud of desinfo,
half-truths and methods, which are too costly, don't work, or are too complicated...?

You see, I write a bit 'beyond' the topic you actually adressed, I'm sorry for the length
of that, but I do that with the best intension.

Leppender said:

Plejaren Pyramids said:

This is a summary of the facts I have researched, and the conclusions I have drawn after combining multiple histories/myths.

In the beginning there was no matter, just the essence of that one life which came from nothing at all. This life is unnamed because none came before it (I could quote countless bible versus here, but the most important thing to remember with any translation is when the one TRUE force speaks its name is meant to be translated as "I AM").

Coming into itself the first life source created its counterpart with the very first thought(in Christian faith come to be known as the Holy Spirit, but in more obscure gnostic teachings called "Barbello".) After the source of life created Barbello they intermingled to create the first children of life known as Aeons. (see: http://gnosis.org/naghamm/apocjn.html )

In time an Aeon named Sophia considered the possibility of creating life on her own, and just with that one thought Yaltabaoth was formed (as with all ancient writings similar names to this can be found in very dark occult circles. The author of the necronomicon was said to have spent his childhood reading his grandfather's old library from which he gained inspiration.) Sophia attempted to hide her creation "in a cloud", but in doing so made her creation think that it was a God upon itself. (In reference to the necronomicon: I don't usually source wikipedia, but I don't even WANT to re-research his history so you can dig deeper if you want: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._P._Lovecraft )

Yaltabaoth created beings and worlds from the matter contained inside the cloud. Another connection to this story is contained in the Vedas when one who was self-made grew from a lotus flower that was connected to Vishnu's naval. The one in this legend is called Brahma, and although the names are different there is enough similarity in both stories to admit that this material world was not originally intended, but is still distantly descended from the one true life. (see the following for the hindu legend I reference: https://medium.com/galactic-cosmology-and-theology-of-the-holy-veda... )

So moving forward time goes on, the one who was birthed without consent of That Which Is saw a reflection of the bright Kingdom above, and shaped their own kingdom in similar fashion. These legends tell us that the material world in which we live was shaped by the hand of that ill-begotten being. As we starseeds know time went on, worlds were born, civilizations rose and fell as the Orion War began.

The first hint of what befell this particular solar system is briefly contained in early Summerian texts. This sun birthed Tiamat who was a world of water, and the sun gave her a golden necklace. Birthing the other planets in this system they created a family, but this was before each world found its orbit and keeping the worlds in line drove TIamat to madness. She began devouring her own children, and assigned rule to one other (it is difficult to understand just how many worlds or moons Tiamat may have had siding against the surviving planets in this system). Then a large planet whose sun had died in a great explosion came out of the void, and carrying the spark of life it was convinced to battle the water world. The new planet was called Nibiru; ancient engravings across human civilizations show a winged orb. When the battle was over Nibiru forged part of Tiamats remains into a new daughter of the solar system, which is this world that we now live on. (second tablet: http://www.benpadiah.com/otherstuff/ENKI/LBoE.pdf )

So now we're up to where this planet is involved. Take your pick of Hebrew, Egyptian, Summerian, Mesopotamian, Greek and even some middle American aboriginal lore. All of them retell the making of man (at some level), an age of man living alongside gods, peoples born of both parties (there were likely more than one type of alien living on Earth in that era, but there is no definitive proof of such yet that I've found). Even the link above describes the flood event that wiped out many advanced cultures, and interestingly enough that most ancient tablet also has VAGUE references to the father of all creation (at least to mention that one does exist).

Beyond that we have biblical accounts of giants who survived the flood, and continued to live alongside some civilizations. You have the Persian ruler who considered himself as a God (according to ancient tradition Kings and Queens are considered divine due to their bloodlines descending from alien beings), you have Cleopatra and the Pharaohs who came before her, and let's not forget the Baal worship (Bel in some references) which contested with other religious beliefs.

So our reality was shaped by one who was never meant to be born, and over time this world came into existence as an extension of that life coming to be. If I were an advanced alien trying to tell primitive humans about the early history of our cosmos I might use terms like "good vs evil" or "light vs dark". So we have the father of original thought who brought forth the Aeons, and we have the one that was born of an Aeon without the consent of All. It's no wonder humans and aliens alike get confused when considering questions about creation, because in essence we have a very complex family tree.

To wrap this up I would like to point out the source of "salvation" that humans have been obsessed with over the last 2,000 years. Christ came to Earth of that original one; to think otherwise would be to distort any hope for the masses. When he came he was like us possessing an inner knowledge, and holding onto the connection with creation. UNLIKE us he was the first documented entity to HAVE such a connection that stretched all the way back to the source of creation. When he gave his life willingly his blood was shed, which would undoubtedly forge an inter-dimensional bridge binding this world (and all whose essences had or would intertwine with it beyond the constraints of time/space) thereby allowing salvation to occur for those who sought "the way and the truth and the light". (Source: my own deduction based on reasoning and over a decade of research.)

Please forgive me if my sources are a bit rushed, but it's not easy to summarize over 10 years of research plus drag up the sources. I welcome debate on these subjects, because I WANT a constructive conversation. I won't be offended if you disagree. I love you guys, and thank you for asking me to do this <3
...thank you for all your hard work . This puts a lot of my own yime line and events into perspective. ^-^

Ask yourself: Why would other lifeforms rescue them, the xenophobic people...?
Maybe some of them but a big amount of them would certainly cause huge problems.

Because several Extraterrestrial people seeded life on this planet and assisted in it's development with the occasional splicing here and there. This includes Earth people, would you completely abandon your own children? It is the Parent-Child relationship is what allowing most of the extraterrestrials to hang around here , observing and studying. 

There's a time traveller interview, from the end-90s. I don't remember the youtube-URL.
But there is a certain interview with a female caller from a timeline, where humanity has
reached a place in the galactical federation.
So there is a timeline for it, at least it's possible.

Secondly Time Travel is impossible, and if one does use it, they would be jumping between parallel realities, and seen the past/future of another reality other than the one they are in the present. The future is not fixed in stone, it is what it is to be while you shape it to be in the future. 

From observing the events of the present, and analysing with the events of the past, history is known to repeat itself, because humanity never learns from their mistakes and only forget them to repeat them again, it would reach to the point they will or might run out of luck, as things become more complicated and dangerous. It is now two minutes to midnight officially.

The only way Earth can become more spiritual is if it can become more tolerant, the citizens of the planet are no longer exploited has human capital and boxed up in bordered pieces of planet called countries, and the focus is off weapons, war and military but on wellbeing, life, the ecosystems and life support of the planet and science and space exploration.

>Secondly Time Travel is impossible, and if one does use it, they would be jumping between parallel >realities, and seen the past/future of another reality other than the one they are in the present.

yes, it's 'time travel' in the sense you mentioned it, jumping between realities. they just
call it 'time' travel, because it sounds cooler. ;)

>The only way Earth can become more spiritual is if it can become more tolerant, the citizens of the >planet are no longer exploited as human capital and boxed up in bordered pieces of planet called >countries, and the focus is off weapons, war and military but on wellbeing, life, the ecosystems and life >support of the planet and science and space exploration.

Yes, totally, that's the point we're heading to.
we know the negative part already, we all know that just too well and the future will
give room for getting into a better age. the problem is not, that such an age will
appear, it will. the question is just then it start and how many people will survive
the way into such an age.

@Leppender

I also thank you for your insightful entry. – I know you would like to discuss about
it, but from a Plejadean perspective it's nothing to discuss about...

I was into gnosis too, I have made similiar research and came to similiar conclusions.
If you're a real reptilean hybrid I will accept your wisdom, if not, then, from what I could read
so far, we both read thru the same topics somehow.

It's certain way to teach wisdom, but the Pleiadean sources keep that very simply.
They call it: creation = the visible + the non-visible. both together.
and the non-visible already contains all the stuff like what we would call highest prime
source, as well as what some might call 'god', though these are also aliens.
As well as other dimensions and their beings.

And the visible...that's easy to know what this is. And both together is the creation.

It started super-long ago and grows by evolution, it's like a dream and still it's real.
it's like a 'hologram' somehow and still it's something we can make use of.

and it's original-state is neutral-positive and all the beings in this creation then
can add to the original state by their co-creation or they f**ck it up, until their world
get's destroyed by karmic reason...

this way, only certain worlds 'survive', therefor certain species, and they become
cosmonauts.

so collective karma is the savety belt, that just species, who get spiritual enough
will become able one day to do long-distant space- and time-travel.
there might be some, who have gotten such technologies even without beeing
spiritual enough, but if they break the law of creation, in the long run, they will
fail with that still.

so it's a very simple, yet powerful concept. no terms to riddle around and
the mysticism like 'god' or 'satan' is then just a concept what people imagine.
what people would call 'god' is not perceivable for anyone's senses and therefor
it is rather a nothing and the contrary of that is 'all that is' (=everything which
is created from nothing). but nothing and everything belongs together.
'satan' is then just a concept for the neutral-negative polarity.

'lucifer' is then just a concept for knowledge and bearing light to something.

and any 'god' are then just more advanced aliens.

and 'jesus', 'buddha' or 'holy people' are then just people who had a deeper connection
with the neutral-positive source. maybe deep enough to save some people.
but they are not 'god', they are just better connected.

but everyone can reach this. so source energy is inside everyone, that's why
the humanity itself IS god. they represent the source energy on their part
and therefor the god for Earth can't be better, than the humanity on Earth.

so bad ages and good ages are just a question of that and therefor a question
of how much responsibility people take for the service to and the well-beeing
of other people.

and in dark ages, they obviously don't do that or not enough and in golden ages
they suddenly 'wake up' to that.

this way, like a spiral, they evolve more and in their evolution until the change
the density level or the dimension and become at some point, after a long time,
in a state the Pleiadeans are in right now. So dimensionally shifted.

and there are even higher states and we are in the lowest. lowest means it
can't get worst. this means no fear of hell is needed, earth is already the hell.

and that's why we all are here to help earth ascend into a better state.
and we have 85% of humanity against us, who does not really understand this
need, even not then it's about its own future survival and future conditions and
maybe still a good amount of elite, who also don't understand that point, because
they were not meant to understand it.

but we have 100% of the benign aliens behind us and we might have ways to connect
our energies to increase each other's spiritual state or to connect to any benign aliens.
that's why they keep some people seperate who have very powerful abilities to do
such things, so that they can't increase that and that's why they keep a mild seperation
in general so that not too many people start to align their energies. and who is 'they'?
basically the people and even some aliens who are for a 'fallen light'-agenda, but this
means neutral-negative and it was, and actually still is, the dominating agenda on Earth,
but even this became better in some points.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Krish loved BK Avinash's blog post Turning Qualities Into Powers
17 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. posted discussions
35 minutes ago
Ind posted photos
42 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. posted photos
48 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to Plejaren Pyramids's discussion the fight for enlightenment (important info for all of you)
"Plejaren, here's a good source for Cacao from…"
51 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to Tori Correll's discussion The Dark Night of the Soul
"As they say, "It's always darkest before the dawn." And the dawn is not far…"
59 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. replied to Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed.'s discussion Do we want to go home, or are we just upset and frustrated with life here on Earth?
"Well said. Thanks for contributing to this post."
1 hour ago
Luis Eduardo Vivero commented on Luis Eduardo Vivero's group Starseeds in Peru
"Lo encontré y lo acabo de leer. Bueno, hay diversos starseeds muy conocidos que no tienen…"
1 hour ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service