_

My cousin Crystal has had cystic fibrosis since she was born. Her older sister has already passed from it. My cousin is now hospitalized with some kind of infection in her lungs, and with having CF on top of that.... it can be deadly. Please please send healing for her if you can. Many thanks, and much love and light <3 Namaste

Views: 229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thank you so much, i greatly appreciate it my dear! If I can ever return the favor, please let me know! Much love!

I just happened to be on this site and was thinking this might help....try it...it´s free and easy.

http://www.urinetherapy.in/Index.aspx

Beloved Starrlah,

My prayer and blessing sent to her, hope she will recover speedly.

I pretty know how suffering it is suffering from illness, I am regular at it.

May the LOVE be with you and her always!

some natural remedies 

ill send as much good vibes i can but it cant hurt to take a read on that link.

nature has a cure for everything, and a major part of diseases come from our unnatural lifestyles.

My nephew was also born with Cystic Fibrosis. He is now ten years old and a very loving, gentle soul. I know how difficult it is to see someone you love go through this day to day. I am sending light and healing vibrations to your sweet cousin and hope for a quick recovery from her infection.

Hi dear, will send healing right away---keep positive energies when thinking about her...Love and Light

Sending positivity and healing her way now!  Best of luck <3 Light and love and namaste <3 :) She's going to be fine!

<3

there is something you can do

contact samacben@yahoo.com they tell you what to do

Sending healing energies. Namaste

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

med ait replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"hello Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe thank you for this offer, can you please do dna activation for…"
8 minutes ago
Jesse Theisen replied to Jesse Theisen's discussion Short intro
"Thank you for the reply. And that's where I stall honestly, I don't know what to do or…"
26 minutes ago
Enlil Ninlil replied to Jesse Theisen's discussion Short intro
"Visionary dreams are amazing and are a good start, but if you want to have a "usable…"
28 minutes ago
Boaz Abel replied to Boaz Abel's discussion I'll tell you my power if you tell me yours
"FYI here is Michio Kaku talking about traveling in and out of dimensions"
29 minutes ago
Apollymi replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"greetings Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe..i would like for you to do a reading on me if you would…"
29 minutes ago
Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe is now friends with Kat Hackney, layaa, Wesley and 4 more
31 minutes ago
Boaz Abel posted a discussion

I'll tell you my power if you tell me yours

So I am convinced and have always known that I am different, and that I do not really belong here,…See More
34 minutes ago
Apollymi replied to Kat Hackney's discussion starseed origin help
"there are many definition of a star seed. but when activation of DNA happens many things can become…"
42 minutes ago
OwlRange replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"I was actually worried about that yesterday. So it is interesting you brought it up. Thank you…"
48 minutes ago
Enlil Ninlil replied to Christian Oglesby's discussion Ok here is my game of 5D master telepathy.
"If I could read minds of other people I would make millions of USD as champion in poker, but Im…"
52 minutes ago
Boaz Abel loved Kat Hackney's photo
53 minutes ago
joskoM replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"Hi. I asked for reading few hours ago, but I also, if it is not too much, I would love to get a DNA…"
58 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service