Today I was browsing around the net and happened by chance? to come across this post that sent me in to tears. Why did it send me to tears? because for eons my guide has been telling me about a crystal planet, I never told much people because it sounded silly, I mean come on, a crystal planet? yet it was just confirmed!!!! Why I never listen to my guide is beyond me! but this is it! I am going to listen to everything from this day forward, to every vision, ever word, every single detail. Never again to doubt myself! Also not long ago my past life memory of Atlantis was confirmed as well. But first the crystal planet.

You can read about the crystal planet here:
http://bornofthestars.blogspot.com/2011/06/crystal-planet.html

Crystal Planet Confirmed:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/25/us-planet-diamond-idUSTRE...

And about my Atlantis memory being confirmed here:
http://bornofthestars.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-past-life-in-atlantis...

"The music is all around us, all you have to do...is listen" -August Rush"

Tags: Ancient Civlization, Atlantis, Blueprint Of Life, Crystal, Crystal Planet, Human Origins, NASA, Proof Of Atlantis, confirmed, frequency, More…past life

Views: 504

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.google.ca/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&q=...

Yeaa and Man has not fully travelled through these GIANT crystal caves.. only "god" knows what lies in the depths of that place. Actually amazing that we stumbled upon such a thing, a cave made of ENORMOUS crystals, which go kilometers back (from what we know of so far).. this entrance could be first evidence that the center of Gaia is more then "lava" and molten rock ..

thanks for sharing your dreams and visions; Ive never seen any crystal palces haha.. except Supermans house :)

Peace <3

Yw! thank you also for your comment :) I always knew Supermans home was real lol or his cave rather.

Kris Elliott said:

Yeaa and Man has not fully travelled through these GIANT crystal caves.. only "god" knows what lies in the depths of that place. Actually amazing that we stumbled upon such a thing, a cave made of ENORMOUS crystals, which go kilometers back (from what we know of so far).. this entrance could be first evidence that the center of Gaia is more then "lava" and molten rock ..

thanks for sharing your dreams and visions; Ive never seen any crystal palces haha.. except Supermans house :)

Peace <3

Might be Sirius! :) I mean what are the odds we both saw the same thing on Sirius? ;)

Jonathan Martin said:

Wow that is amazing, imagine what the energies would be like living there ^^, I had a vision of a 'city' made of crystal once, all identical crystalline six faced pyramid structures, with six smaller six faced pyramids around the outside in a circle,  all in a long line going round the planet. I wonder if the vision I had was of a Sirius planet, Sirius keeps coming up for me a lot lately!

hehehe :D

Me too! That would be so cool to see.

Rev. Amy R. Queen said:

I want to go there so bad!

Kris Elliott said:

Peace <3

I will try to get more information about the Crystal planet if If I can speak to the ETs who told me about it :) I would certainly however love to just go instead haha :D nothing like first hand information.

I dreamt of my past life in Atlantis as well.  Never really got it confrimed though. I knew the crystal planet existed as well. I spent half my nights in my dreams there.  The Sirians archetecture follows closely of sacred geometry and you will see it in crystal shapes of many different crystals on this planet.

Thanks Yshatar for posting, that is amazing news!

Jonathan - OMG! I too dreamt of a Crystal City about 4 years ago. It was a dream that left an impression on me and I felt prompted into following Crystal Healing. It was a portal I walked through in Madagascar, and I saw two locals (human looking) acting as doormen/concierge, LOL! I asked them where I was, and they said in Madagascar, so thye said after I had a drink, please come through now to the Crystal City. It was an amazing site, but unfortunately I don't remember much else after going into the city. All I remeber was that I was excited to visit the city, just like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz was when she and her pals when they went into the Emerald city.

All I want to know is I'd love to visit again and remember more If I could ;)

After reading everyone else's post in this discussion, it seems that many of us have had these Crystal City dreams, they could be linked or they could be something completely different. But that's part of the fun, piecing things, thats if the fit, LOL!

Jonathan Martin said:

Wow that is amazing, imagine what the energies would be like living there ^^, I had a vision of a 'city' made of crystal once, all identical crystalline six faced pyramid structures, with six smaller six faced pyramids around the outside in a circle,  all in a long line going round the planet. I wonder if the vision I had was of a Sirius planet, Sirius keeps coming up for me a lot lately!

Your welcome! :)

Yea right so many crystal planet dreams? hehe makes one wonder.

Number11 said:

Thanks Yshatar for posting, that is amazing news!

Jonathan - OMG! I too dreamt of a Crystal City about 4 years ago. It was a dream that left an impression on me and I felt prompted into following Crystal Healing. It was a portal I walked through in Madagascar, and I saw two locals (human looking) acting as doormen/concierge, LOL! I asked them where I was, and they said in Madagascar, so thye said after I had a drink, please come through now to the Crystal City. It was an amazing site, but unfortunately I don't remember much else after going into the city. All I remeber was that I was excited to visit the city, just like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz was when she and her pals when they went into the Emerald city.

All I want to know is I'd love to visit again and remember more If I could ;)

After reading everyone else's post in this discussion, it seems that many of us have had these Crystal City dreams, they could be linked or they could be something completely different. But that's part of the fun, piecing things, thats if the fit, LOL!

Jonathan Martin said:

OMG thats funny LOL! haha.... well thank you to your Uni :D ♥

Bryon said:

i studied in that university lol

Yes! and I would love to learn more.

Leisha Gibbons (Miasha) said:

yeah it existed we have a few soul beings here who orignate from there :)

lol :)

Piperon said:

Crystal planet?  Oh well, I am not surprised.

Cause I used to render a crystal planet with the 3D Bryce software.

And not only crystal planet, I rendered water melon planet, durian planet, orange planet, apple planet also.

Maybe, I should call the galaxy as FRUIT galaxy then.  WOORAY!

Oops, sorry for my wild imagination, can't help it, it is the Silly Piperon at his best then.  Hahaha!!!

I was wondering how the planet look like if I render a Yshatar planet?  Hem, I bet it is white like the avator too.

PS : I totally believe there is a crystal planet, this is what the Divine Creator's best work.

May the LOVE be with you always

Piperon - The Spiritual Flute Player.

RSS

Ads

© 2014   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service