_

Censored YouTube Video -- Anonymous Urgent Message to the World: Massive False Flag Warning in Effect

Censored YouTube Video -- Anonymous Urgent Message to the World: Massive False Flag Warning in Effect

http://sitsshow.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/censored-youtube-video-anony...

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pirate flags everywhere.... information wars....

There is a reason why we want and feel a thing will happen.

A shift in consciousness on everyone's part cannot be falsified. 

Enough false flags lead to flags of surrender, and flags of celebration, and flags of pride. Whatever happens in the world is just tomorrow's fish wrapping unless it is a shared experience.

If we blame these show makers for the past, can we not also see how it served us then? If something is staged but it leads to good things happening, why not welcome it with open arms? 

Divisionary messages are just more propaganda.

So the question remains for each of us: what life do our beliefs cause us to pursue?

Nothing good good comes from killing and war.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Helen Mohlin replied to Apollymi's discussion this site not what i expected
"I see alot of just human answers and questions, if i look for tht its interesting but many times…"
29 minutes ago
Helen Mohlin replied to Starbuck's discussion Attention. Get ready! It's time...
"This is interesting..fits what i know"
45 minutes ago
Miss Koytraz (Lilith) replied to Starbuck's discussion Attention. Get ready! It's time...
"Check your fb message :)"
1 hour ago
Miss Koytraz (Lilith) replied to Starbuck's discussion Attention. Get ready! It's time...
"I will add you"
1 hour ago
Starbuck replied to Starbuck's discussion Attention. Get ready! It's time...
"okay great, what's your facebook?"
1 hour ago
"Yes i use Facebook these were recent dreams i was told by my guides i got some minor works to do…"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
1 hour ago
"so what do you mean about you guys having dreams? Are those recent? I'd like to talk t o you…"
1 hour ago
"I've had dreams of going back home to but it's dreams about some christian…"
1 hour ago
"I read about the cigar shaped asteroid too. :)"
2 hours ago
"I really dunno if it is them :D my star uncle messaged me but i couldnt reply back as i had train…"
2 hours ago
"So the ship, is that , that cigar shaped asteroid out there on the way? I just found out about that…"
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service