_

The other day, before falling asleep I had two visions play out in my mind. The first one being some kind of ancient being in the desert. There was a pyramid before them. I had a deep sense that this being was me. Another thing i noticed, this being had an extremely long tongue. I had previously had dreams where I have a long tongue as well. The second image was a seashell sitting by the water on a quiet beach. There were no people. I also had a deep knowing that I was this seashell. The feeling that came along with this one was indescribable. I could literally hear the waves and feel the wind. I felt so at peace and so content. After waking up from this, it made me motivated to find that exact feeling in this life, and be able to remain there. What are your thoughts?

Love & light

Tags: #love, #vision, #visualization

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In these times of increased cosmic energies there are new wonders emerging. So we discover gradually what these new wonders mean : )

I have been receiving strong memorable images, and they seem to be messages from higher frequency sources, and I give it time for the meanings to become clear. I am learning the symbolic language of new times ! Wow !

thats wonderful:) thanks for sharing!!

Shoreline said:

In these times of increased cosmic energies there are new wonders emerging. So we discover gradually what these new wonders mean : )

I have been receiving strong memorable images, and they seem to be messages from higher frequency sources, and I give it time for the meanings to become clear. I am learning the symbolic language of new times ! Wow !

I get what you mean, sometimes I have these really deep feelings that I just want to be able to feel 24/7.
Lots of love to you.
-Aer Stargazer

I am a being of the desert myself. A being of fire. A djinn. Though, I still have work to do on finding my origins/ who I am on a beyond level.

I'm curious what the being in your vision looked like.

Keep listening to yourself. ;)

It had a stunning headpiece, with a wrap as clothing and an extremely long tongue!

Krow said:

I am a being of the desert myself. A being of fire. A djinn. Though, I still have work to do on finding my origins/ who I am on a beyond level.

Ruby Fontes said:
It had a stunning headpiece, with a wrap as clothing and an extremely long tongue!

Krow said:

That is very interesting. I hope you're recording in your journals!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Turquoise Water posted a photo
3 hours ago
Jelly replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"This is how higher dimension should look like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s4TqVAbfz4 There…"
3 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Titles in Paganism ? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"One reason I like being a Witch is that each person can be their own Priestess or Priest, if…"
4 hours ago
Atylmo replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"i dont talk trash to ewery body i only protecting my self jelly have no clue of what he talking…"
4 hours ago
Aamir replied to Jun Jun Magnificent's discussion One Question Or General Intuitive Tarot Reading
"Hi, I have no question either, whatever comes through would be cool!"
4 hours ago
Namaia नमऐअ replied to adeomus's discussion for fun: Top 10 Things Pagans Carry With Them :D in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Darling, what a deLIGHTful thought! I love that we might have shared that profound experience. Re…"
4 hours ago
Dodee giebas replied to John Ij's discussion How awakening feels
"Yes,many of us had already started to awaken. We were the catalyst that started the chain reaction.…"
5 hours ago
Quantum Light posted a video

Jedi Healing Techniques

How to strengthen yourself to endure psychic attack and sustain your energy into higher resonance of love frequency with this Jedi healing technique. Also sh...
6 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service