_

Views: 653

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your description is just like my dreams

Wow! This reminds me of a dream I used to have. The sun went away and everyone was hiding in a cave mourning and afraid it would never come back.

My mom told me once that she remembers beings a human in atlantis. And she also said it went very fast. She said the sky turned black and she and some others had the task to bring some crystals into safety and that they were dropped into the ocean. Thats all she remembers. I have been there to but i was one of these beings that visited the place. So i wasn't there when i happened.

I was a human rebel there, but a sorceress with emerald green saved my life.

I don't think "God" (All-That-Is) punishes "low vibrations" with bad weather.  Modern day preachers have said that New Orleans was bad, so God sent a hurricane.  They said that people weren't accepting Jesus, so God sent them floods and such.  I think that's wrong.

However, I do think that we, as thinking/feeling beings, do influence the weather and earth changes.  We do this through physical acts, and also through our beliefs.

A great book on this is The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events by Seth, channeled through Jane Roberts.  It really tells how we, as individuals and as groups, influence our natural environment.  I think it's very relevant to our present times, too.

I believe I lived in Atlantis and the beliefs of the people certainly influenced their environment there.  However, there was a concerted effort by some to destroy Atlantis.  Some believe that Atlantis was some kind of spaceship, and sometimes I think so, too. 

Sorry Sisters and Brothers.

Please forgive me/us.

A part of our "higher" being was maybe sadly involved.

Angels have no "free will", it leads to rebellion against God.

Following our own ideas and trusting in our own superiority lead to our downfall and current misery.

We were created/born or cursed with the cosmic fire of The Creator and when ignited by "God", it should consume the "prison" and set our Spirits Free or if we are "lucky" transform the "evil" information eaters of this "universe". You know them and what they are.

And eventually give room for a "fresh start"

Although I remember that in the past, I have always been "sent down" to give a fair warning before the hammer of God hits.

So far we haven't succeeded in preventing it. :(

Nobody ever listens or understand the warning and impending danger.

They always think they know better.

Love and Blessings.

Rolf

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Suzanne posted a photo
1 hour ago
nobady is now friends with Thrice and Helen Mohlin
1 hour ago
JD commented on Suzanne's status
"The star chart or constellation Pisces the fish was the 2000 year era prior being the ram and we…"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson and Kiki Bear are now friends
1 hour ago
Thrice updated their profile
1 hour ago
Truuthseer replied to Christian Oglesby's discussion Ok here is my game of 5D master telepathy.
"Brother, I don't doubt for a second that you can do it. Fair enough, I like your…"
1 hour ago
Piff replied to Revas Gallagher's discussion Hiya!
"Hello there! (: I'm glad to you here you can feel free to talk to me :D"
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Jenny
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Revas Gallagher
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Alexander Rodriguez
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Thrice
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Beverley Smith Martin
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service