Hello my starseed family. I come here asking humbly for healing. Today I was rushed to have emergency gallbladder removal surgery.

Thank you. Love and blessings!

Tags: healing, surgery

Views: 94

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Healing will be send....

We thank all the angels for your full recovery to be faster and easier than expected ...with ease and grace...so be it..

sending healing :)

Sending you much needed healing energy..

Thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart for your healing energies! I felt them almost immediately while in the hospital and they helped immensely!  Much love to you and blessings!

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Jelly replied to Jelly's discussion Free psychic surgery, spiritual belongings retrieval and symbolical massages
43 minutes ago
Amanda replied to Jelly's discussion Free psychic surgery, spiritual belongings retrieval and symbolical massages
46 minutes ago
Joshua posted a video

Dulce Cortometraje (Sub En Ingles)

Unos De Los Mejores Cortometrajes De Ivan Ruiz Espero Que Les Guste :)
48 minutes ago
Jelly replied to Jelly's discussion Free psychic surgery, spiritual belongings retrieval and symbolical massages
49 minutes ago
Amanda replied to Jelly's discussion Free psychic surgery, spiritual belongings retrieval and symbolical massages
54 minutes ago
Adela updated their profile
1 hour ago
Jër replied to Jelly's discussion Free psychic surgery, spiritual belongings retrieval and symbolical massages
1 hour ago
Jace posted a video

Ancient Builder Race Outposts and Crystalline Cities

In this presentation about the Ancient Builder Race Outposts and Crystalline Cities information is provided about how the outposts look like on Venus, Saturn...
2 hours ago
Angelic ~ star ~ love is now friends with Miss Koytraz (Lilith) and Amanda
2 hours ago
Miss Koytraz (Lilith) left a comment for Sase (Bianca)
2 hours ago
Miss Koytraz (Lilith) loved Sase (Bianca)'s profile
3 hours ago
Allas and Gabrielle are now friends
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service