What does everyone make of this?

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1051-g7banks 

Sounds like what we have been waiting for. I just wish I could find a more, unbiased source to confirm this is true.

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oooooooh. Im glad to see things are moving along. XD thanks for posting

I think stuffs going to happen soon, but not like this week, but very soon.

Robin said:

Nice, but will anything happen? or is it just a bunch of talk and delays after delays.

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

ROCKY posted videos
6 minutes ago
✶≋Sierah≋✶ posted photos
16 minutes ago
A_Spark_Inda_Heart replied to Autumn's discussion What am I seeing?
"You will probably begin to see a lot more. I started out with those purple and blue, and green,…"
51 minutes ago
Silent Silver Moon Owl loved ROCKY's video
1 hour ago
Aether left a comment for Nuno
"I read your message and you can just write when youre online or add my skype decembersevenstar and…"
1 hour ago
briana commented on Heart Lighter's blog post beyond just twin flames, a different perspective, by: HEART LIGHTER!!!
"Beautifully said, Heart Lighter! This statement really resonated with my own observations I've…"
1 hour ago
Sherry replied to Silent Silver Moon Owl's discussion OUR REALITY HAS JUST CHANGED!! READ MORE ON THE MANDELA EFFECT in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Verrry interesting indeed.."
1 hour ago
Sherry replied to Silent Silver Moon Owl's discussion OUR REALITY HAS JUST CHANGED!! READ MORE ON THE MANDELA EFFECT in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Its probally not "really" closed.. its probally open to "certain" officials tht…"
1 hour ago
Sherry joined adeomus's group
Thumbnail

Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?

I purposely didn't advertise this group, knowing that the Universe would bring you if you do indeed…See More
1 hour ago
Sherry replied to KYANA's discussion Offering FREE Tarot Readings for survivors of 2016 in exchange for feedback -- PM me with your question
"Hi.. Thanks for offering this.. I would like a Past Life Reading if possible and a genetal rwading…"
2 hours ago
Jagdolj Erminident loved Silent Silver Moon Owl's discussion OUR REALITY HAS JUST CHANGED!! READ MORE ON THE MANDELA EFFECT
2 hours ago
J. Starsoul replied to Kristian's discussion Dimensions and belief
"Here are some…"
2 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service