It was last year that I was introduced to the Pleiadian beings. I had always heard the name but never really knew what they were before then. I had a Facebook and I found a quiz with a similar name "Which star do you come from?" I took the quiz and the outcome was Pleiades. Even if it sounded silly to believe a random quiz on FB (plus, I don't believe in coincidences), I decided to type the name in google and I found a website which I can no longer find, but visiting this website, everything I ever knew in this life somehow related to the wise words of the Pleiadians hosting that website. 

 

The other night I made some homemade alphabet cards (because I couldn't find my pendant or my psychic circle among all the clutter in this house) and it took quite a bit of effort to make them while I was in the dark. (No light as to prevent from disturbing my son's sleep.) I asked the cards a simple question, bearing in mind the essence of my being and feeling special in every way, my question was "Where does my soul originate?" The results: "IM PQZDN." I did not even think to "debunk" such a rendering outcome because the truth has always came with a feeling of just knowing. I feel the connection, but I feel oblivious and I also want to know more. I want to know more about the Pleiadians. So, I ask the community on Starseeds, is there anyone here that knows they are Pleiadian? And if so, can you please tell me more them? 

 

Tags: pleiades, pleiadian, pleiadians

Views: 10438

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Namaste sister!

It's wonderful that you have come to the community and are reaching out to know and understand more.

From experience, personal contact physically and spiritually and with my Higher Self, I'm going to have to say that you should always go with your instincts. If you feel a strong connection to the Pleiades then it most certainly means something. I, myself, have actually had dreams of what my home world looks like. It is absolutely the pure essence of peace, purity, serenity and harmony. Always pay attention to signs. Such as dreams, communications with your Higher Self or other beings on higher frequencies trying to contact with you and for messages being sent to you telephathically. It may not be easy to understand or even know you are being communicated with at first, but stay focused and meditate and you will soon begin to communicate on a higher frequency and have more answers for you that only your Star Family a Higher Self can answer. c:

 

I hope this helps you in some way. If you need a more definit answer, perhaps I can refer you to someone that does readings and whom helped me with mine:

 

http://www.starseeds.net/forum/topics/i-do-readings

 

Our Sister Light Storm does amazingly accurate readings. This is the page for you to view readings she has done, but be sure to add her and MESSAGE her for a reading. c:

 

 

Have you ever heard of the bringers of the dawn?

Interesting! I was looking at "planetary origin traits" the other day and I found out that what was said about the pleiadians all fitted with me. Still im not completely sure though. I feel i have many origins, like most people probably have, but the pleiades resonates a lot with me!

 

Take care!

Hello,  on which site did you find Planetary Origin Traits?



Solidus said:

Interesting! I was looking at "planetary origin traits" the other day and I found out that what was said about the pleiadians all fitted with me. Still im not completely sure though. I feel i have many origins, like most people probably have, but the pleiades resonates a lot with me!

 

Take care!

Hi friend!

 

Over at this place: Planetary origin. There are many others aswell i guess but this was the one i got into and i read them all. Dont think that it means something that the first trait page you see is Vega though because I could not understand how to get the root of the page to appear in the link so its vega that shows up. Well, maybe it means something then hehe, but feel it and see what  fits you the most! =)

Ever since I first heard of the Pleiades, what I read resonated with me so much. I'm not sure of anything with my mind, but my heart tells me that that I have a connection to that place and those people, and I sense that it really isn't necessary for me to know the specifics. 

Yes, this too Stephanie.  

Scott Seras said:

Have you ever heard of the bringers of the dawn?

oh sister surrender to the knowing; there is no point looking for proof, doesnt your heart give u enough proof? I spent months here not putting myself under any catagory as to not conflict my terran life with past life as a pleiadian. But too many signs to ignore; though I didnt need any sign. I always knew I was from pleiades, as a child (8yrs +) I was always lost gazing into the dazzling constellation of the Pleiades, Home <3

You dont need cards, a psychic, some ET itnervention or dream to tell you where you came from. You just feel it in your heart, to this day, I stll gaze into the pleiades like time doesnt exist <3 My heart and soul has been connected to those stars since I took over this vessel, I will never forget my home <3 ^_^

~ your heart is the greatest compass to navigate your soul home <3

Thank you for posting since, hope u find what your looking for,

Kris <3

Yes, I can tell you a lot about them. I know for certain I'm pleiadian and my closest is too, we just met over this site! But I can't tell you everything all in this box. You could message me if you want, later. :) I'll tell you some things though. 

 

Basic Apperance- the average pleiadian is blond, fair skinned usually long hair, blue eyes or sometimes green, and about 7 feet tall. If you saw one walking down the street you would barely be able to tell if they were a different species because of how alike they look to us. You would probably do a double take though, because they are all gorgeous, as in model quality. And then if you were to look closer you would see their ears, the only physical apperance that is different from ours- their ears are located below human ones, on the lower side of the face instead of in the middle. Oh and they have a VERY FEMININE ENERGY. 

 

Their main planet is called Erra, it is much like earth but more nature filled and peaceful. The sky is blue and they have a few orbs in the sky instead of just our one sun and one moon. The entire place is tinted more blue and chrome/ silver and instead of cars, we used starships to travel around, or we walked. 

 

The pleiadians are known for their emotional bodies, which are ten times as emotional as that of a human. They also have much longer life spans, living even a thousand 'years' though they don't actually use time, that is a human invention. 

 

They do not really practice marriage as we know it. They can have 'marriage units' but they are not legally bound and can have even three or more people in them. When a person is ready to move on to do other things and see other people, there is no resentment or resistense from the other person. There is always a high amount of respect. 

 

They are actually only about 5D right now, but there are also 7D pleiadians who do not have bodies. They consider themselves to be our close family in terms of species because we are like cousins in our apperance and lifestyle. 

 

They use crystals to communicate instead of phones, the crystals can be accessed telepathically and are then used like computers to upload and download information. They sometimes activate to music.....

 

Allright, that's what I'm going to give to you right now! I hope you can look inside yourself and see if any of this resonates with you, because if it does then it is reason to say you are one of the Pleiadians! 

 

Good luck on your search, light and Love!

 

 

Are these memories or is this all from things you have read off the internet ?

To add ... Pleiadians do not look like a certain anything.. this steroetyping of pleiadians "blonde, blue yes" blah blah... is kind of annoying. The people I have met here on earth who are deffinately pleiadian souls, are usually burnette, green eyes. So their is no stereotyping an entire race of beings.. me and my girl (both pleaidian 'starseeds') are bth brown hair, green eyes. My eyes are mixed blue/green with yellow iris though. but its like saying humans are "white, blue eyes, brown hair" .. well no, humans vary in many ways when it comes to appearance.

~ Kris



Maya Nicole Beaver said:

Yes, I can tell you a lot about them. I know for certain I'm pleiadian and my closest is too, we just met over this site! But I can't tell you everything all in this box. You could message me if you want, later. :) I'll tell you some things though. 

 

Basic Apperance- the average pleiadian is blond, fair skinned usually long hair, blue eyes or sometimes green, and about 7 feet tall. If you saw one walking down the street you would barely be able to tell if they were a different species because of how alike they look to us. You would probably do a double take though, because they are all gorgeous, as in model quality. And then if you were to look closer you would see their ears, the only physical apperance that is different from ours- their ears are located below human ones, on the lower side of the face instead of in the middle. Oh and they have a VERY FEMININE ENERGY. 

 

Their main planet is called Erra, it is much like earth but more nature filled and peaceful. The sky is blue and they have a few orbs in the sky instead of just our one sun and one moon. The entire place is tinted more blue and chrome/ silver and instead of cars, we used starships to travel around, or we walked. 

 

The pleiadians are known for their emotional bodies, which are ten times as emotional as that of a human. They also have much longer life spans, living even a thousand 'years' though they don't actually use time, that is a human invention. 

 

They do not really practice marriage as we know it. They can have 'marriage units' but they are not legally bound and can have even three or more people in them. When a person is ready to move on to do other things and see other people, there is no resentment or resistense from the other person. There is always a high amount of respect. 

 

They are actually only about 5D right now, but there are also 7D pleiadians who do not have bodies. They consider themselves to be our close family in terms of species because we are like cousins in our apperance and lifestyle. 

 

They use crystals to communicate instead of phones, the crystals can be accessed telepathically and are then used like computers to upload and download information. They sometimes activate to music.....

 

Allright, that's what I'm going to give to you right now! I hope you can look inside yourself and see if any of this resonates with you, because if it does then it is reason to say you are one of the Pleiadians! 

 

Good luck on your search, light and Love!

 

 

Feel no rush to try and cram everything into your mind at once. It will all feel more and more natural and you will begin to remember what you have always known soon. We are all here for your support and are growing each ourselves.

Any way you meditate best, go for it. Hmm, well keep meditating when possible about the meaning. Ask for guidance from your Star Family. They know you the absolute best and will be the best to help guide you. Even moments before you sleep, just talk with them. Share with them how you are doing and what you have been up to and ask them for advice as if they were right there with you physically. c:

 

And you are very welcome. I'm glad I was able to talk with you. Feel free to contact me if you have any more questions or just want to talk.

Stephanie Rowley said:

Well, I'm pretty new to this site so I'm trying to soak in everything I can. I've always been spiritually connected since I was younger, even though I may have not known it. I always questioned... and to this day, I continue to question. Thank you for sharing the link. I will look into it. As for meditating, the only time I ever get to meditate is when I'm in the shower, away from the stresses of life...it's all me time in there. I did get a message the last time but I'm wondering what it means. I was told to "go back to the beginning." @_@ Before I was born, maybe? 

Thanks again. Much appreciated to you. Love and peace. :)


Morgan said:

Namaste sister!

It's wonderful that you have come to the community and are reaching out to know and understand more.

From experience, personal contact physically and spiritually and with my Higher Self, I'm going to have to say that you should always go with your instincts. If you feel a strong connection to the Pleiades then it most certainly means something. I, myself, have actually had dreams of what my home world looks like. It is absolutely the pure essence of peace, purity, serenity and harmony. Always pay attention to signs. Such as dreams, communications with your Higher Self or other beings on higher frequencies trying to contact with you and for messages being sent to you telephathically. It may not be easy to understand or even know you are being communicated with at first, but stay focused and meditate and you will soon begin to communicate on a higher frequency and have more answers for you that only your Star Family a Higher Self can answer. c:

 

I hope this helps you in some way. If you need a more definit answer, perhaps I can refer you to someone that does readings and whom helped me with mine:

 

http://www.starseeds.net/forum/topics/i-do-readings

 

Our Sister Light Storm does amazingly accurate readings. This is the page for you to view readings she has done, but be sure to add her and MESSAGE her for a reading. c:

 

 

RSS

Ads

© 2014   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service