Hey

Got a new wonderful deck. By Doreen Virtue.

If you want a message please comnent below.

Also please give some feedback.

Shanti Joy

Views: 3257

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey

Your message from the archangels is that yes you could do this, and it will not be harmful.
And whatever the outcome it will be as what is best for you, they want you to take into account that two big lessons you need to work on is compassion and Loving your inner child. No outer upgrade is going to change your karmic challenges.

Shanti Joy
Hey LS

Part of your life mission is to teach spirituality. In any way that interests you. But especially spiritual truths and laws. You can work witch archangel Zadkiel, he will be following you on your path.
You are a light worker. You have claircognizant abilities listen to the ideas that are coming to you. It is guidance from your spirt guides.

It seems the blockage is your inner child struggling with self love. So the blockage lies in the heart chakra. Why it is hard for you to heal it is because the roots lies in a previous life. So you are in deep.
To heal this you can do either one of following or just one. Heart chakra meditation. A past life regression is possible. Or if you wish make a forgiveness ritual where you forgive all and everyone that has ever hurt you and yourself.

Also it seems you are waiting for your twin soul to join you.

Shanti Joy

Hi, Joy! I'd like to ask if you can give me another message from the Archangel Oracle. I'm in a situation that I think It would be really good to have a kind of guidance. I've been feeeling things about a girl, and she feels the same way towards me. However, I don't know where it can go, If it will go anywhere.

Hey

Your message from the archangels is that you know what to do. Trust your inner guidance and act upon it. And it is about following your own guidance. What has your own instincts been telling you.

You also get a card called relationship harmony. It looks very positive.

And a last message a card called gifts from God.

Good luck

Shanti Joy
Ok. I will read up at least 2 articles on
Ones 'Inner Child'.

Did you get my email referring to
Jessie ?

Need answers here. I dont think i can
Help him.

Hi!

I asked for a health reading before from you, hope you dont mind doing one more for me?

I want to know my life purpose/my shared life purpose with my twin flame. Things are not easy all my life actually, so I want to see what are my intentions b4 incarnating here.

Thank you in advance!

Love and blessings for you,
Gabby

Thank you, Joy.

Hi Joy,
I'd love a reading.
Hope you're doing well!

Love and Light,
Amanda

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
30 minutes ago
Bronwyn GOulding left a comment for Jay Vincent Ahih Jaihi Fesaha
56 minutes ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
1 hour ago
Chloe Pulsipher loved BlueNight S's discussion You are God, you are the devil.
1 hour ago
Lady Aquanine replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
1 hour ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
1 hour ago
Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
1 hour ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Black Mamba616 replied to Black Mamba616's discussion andromedan starseeds....
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service