Hey

Got a new wonderful deck. By Doreen Virtue.

If you want a message please comnent below.

Also please give some feedback.

Shanti Joy

Views: 3206

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok. I will read up at least 2 articles on
Ones 'Inner Child'.

Did you get my email referring to
Jessie ?

Need answers here. I dont think i can
Help him.

Hello Joy,

I got a reading from you on another thread. Is it okay to ask for guidance here?

If not so soon, I respect that and thanks for offering up your time and gifts.

If yes, I think there is some specific message I need to receive but there has been a blockage to me receiving it - or many blockages. Intuitively, I believe it has to either do with who I am or what my life purpose is or both. So I'm guessing I am asking the angels, who am I really and what was I sent here to do? I am listening and fully ready to accept it, especially as I now realize there is some sense of urgency to it. I'm also thinking this is why I feel stagnant, because I've deviated greatly form my intended path?

Hey LS

Part of your life mission is to teach spirituality. In any way that interests you. But especially spiritual truths and laws. You can work witch archangel Zadkiel, he will be following you on your path.
You are a light worker. You have claircognizant abilities listen to the ideas that are coming to you. It is guidance from your spirt guides.

It seems the blockage is your inner child struggling with self love. So the blockage lies in the heart chakra. Why it is hard for you to heal it is because the roots lies in a previous life. So you are in deep.
To heal this you can do either one of following or just one. Heart chakra meditation. A past life regression is possible. Or if you wish make a forgiveness ritual where you forgive all and everyone that has ever hurt you and yourself.

Also it seems you are waiting for your twin soul to join you.

Shanti Joy

Thank you, Joy.

Hi, Joy! I'd like to ask if you can give me another message from the Archangel Oracle. I'm in a situation that I think It would be really good to have a kind of guidance. I've been feeeling things about a girl, and she feels the same way towards me. However, I don't know where it can go, If it will go anywhere.

Hey

Your message from the archangels is that you know what to do. Trust your inner guidance and act upon it. And it is about following your own guidance. What has your own instincts been telling you.

You also get a card called relationship harmony. It looks very positive.

And a last message a card called gifts from God.

Good luck

Shanti Joy

Hi!

I asked for a health reading before from you, hope you dont mind doing one more for me?

I want to know my life purpose/my shared life purpose with my twin flame. Things are not easy all my life actually, so I want to see what are my intentions b4 incarnating here.

Thank you in advance!

Love and blessings for you,
Gabby

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

positiveevitisop posted a status
"The hopes I have and wish to work for regarding a better future for myself, are just fantasies... things I have to believe or I'll go insane"
8 minutes ago
Krish replied to Cody Singh's discussion Famous Starseeds?
40 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Love of the Craft <3 in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
41 minutes ago
G loved Nina K.'s discussion calling on Dragon Incarnate Souls to connect and share their stories
54 minutes ago
G is now friends with Mayelin and Sally Alena
54 minutes ago
Iulia posted photos
55 minutes ago
Krish replied to Cody Singh's discussion Famous Starseeds?
1 hour ago
Krish posted photos
1 hour ago
Krish replied to Mayelin's discussion Andromedan beings in the group Andromedan starseeds
1 hour ago
Krish loved Mayelin's discussion Andromedan beings
1 hour ago
Katrin Chrysaphis replied to adeomus's discussion Love of the Craft <3 in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
1 hour ago
Patrick T posted a discussion
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service