Anyone experience cobweb sensation on face? Im not really liking it....at all

So Ive been having a cobweb sensation on my face in quite a few places for the past few months EVERY DAY a lot. I dont know what to do. Its super annoying and ive tried everything. I can even feel the fine threadlike whatever it is when i try to get it off i can feel it moving on other places on my face. I went to the doctor and they couldnt see anything. Please can anyone help or shed some light? You have no clue how much this bothers me every day.... I  watched David Ickes explanation here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh-gSElbmDo&feature=youtu.be&am...

But I have no solution

EDIT: His explanation was that a spirit wants to talk to me or that something is trying to lock onto me.... im hoping for the first

Id still like to hear others opinions or experiences on here though. Thanks hope someone can shed some light

Views: 252

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've had the cobweb sensation.  I've always associated it with Faery energy, typically I've found it's a Fae creature who wants to make contact, either with a specific message or just to say hello.  I've never had it last that long though; perhaps some meditation could shed light on what this being might want?

Please keep us posted, I'd be interested to hear how this turns out if you feel like sharing. :)

Hi, thought Id give you an update. I setup a shrine for the fae 5 days ago or so and they have already showed me signs they have seen it and like it, like a piece of coral I had on the shrine in my room was found way out in the kitchen by the backdoor. Also I found a seashell on the shrine that I did not put there. But tonight I was meditating and made contact with my faerie guide. She was average height, young with long blonde hair and big blue eyes, in cartoon form. She told me her name was Leanna, and gave me a message. I think it was "believe in Nature"or maybe it was "be in nature" Im not positive on the first two syllables. Then I said my goodbyes and thanks and after meditation I looked up the name Leanna and it is of Irish origin, from the name Helen, which means "Light; beautiful  woman"   Helen also happens to be my sister's new baby's name :)

Just wanted to say, that when I get split messages like this(believe in nature/be in nature) I always take them to be meaning the same thing. I feel that we wouldn't receive the split message, if we weren't meant to, so by being in nature, we believe in nature. By believing in nature, we find ourselves in nature.

Ahh yeah. Makes sense. I haven't been out much this winter. I hate the cold weather. But it's warming up and I'll be out more. Thanks for the info
I just realized maybe they put the coral by the backdoor cuz they want me to go be in the yard and enjoy the outside. Which I have been doing daily. That or going to the lake with my dog and meditating and just enjoying nature.

Perfect :) Best of luck to you Denny, stay blessed

Thanks a lot for sharing. I will keep you posted on this thread. and yes my good friend who is a psychic told me it was a nature spirit or nature wanting to talk or get my attention. So i went to the lake and meditates. I saw some things but I dont know what they were. One was a portal in the sky and the other was orbs above me but they moved with my eyes, for the most part.

Just wanted to know other people experiences and thoughts though, so thanks for sharing. I have always loved nature but this winter I haven't been out much here. So they may very well be telling me to get out of the house and enjoy the nature!

If anyone else has any thoughts still or experiences I would still love to hear!

They are called treemends. They are like fine threads that move. I have had treemends with me for several years they go all the way down my back also. when you close your eyes can you talk to them to get them to talk in pendulum motions on your eye/eyes.

Powessy

Thanks for the reply Powessy. Im interested in what you have to say about so called 'treemends'. Can you please explain what you think they are and if they are good or bad, and why you think I have one?

Hello Denny

treemends are hard to explain, they are thin hairs that can be inches long to feet long depending on the number of souls in the knot. It is possible you are also having issues with things and are becoming yourself inside of yourself. Look there is something here on this planet earth and then there is something in the after world separated by the veil. It is possible your body is forming in something there and it is possible there are spiders or other things that crawl on that side of things. If the threads move through instruction like independently then they are soul knots and if not the sensations can be other things. If they are treemends then they are not necessarily benevolent and can pull you into good astral experiences or bad ones depending on the minds inside of it. 

Powessy

Ok thanks for your input Powessy :) I will keep it in mind

Weird...  

I don't have the exact same thing but recently I've started having a recurring sensation that feels like my hair is falling or being moved/played with on the left side of my head and always in the same spot. I'll touch there thinking a bug is crawling on me or something is on my head but nothing is. I think (hope!) it's harmless but annoying so I just try to ignore it. I thought it meant that something was trying to communicate with me like you mentioned above, and like you I really hope it's that and not the other thing.

Good luck!

A.

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Yshatar Anshar El and SunSong are now friends
3 minutes ago
Surpent posted a photo
3 minutes ago
Profile IconYou can now upload videos directly to the network!
3 minutes ago
SunSong loved Whitelight's profile
5 minutes ago
SunSong left a comment for Aillia Kat Stargazer
"Welcome Aillia! I am also new here and am looking to connect to other starseeds, I feel the longing…"
7 minutes ago
Whitelight updated their profile
8 minutes ago
Whitelight loved SunSong's profile
11 minutes ago
SunSong updated their profile
16 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service