The Consciousness Has Shifted...The Awakening Has Begun
Just wondering if anyone else on here is like me in the fact that they react badly to harsh words or sometimes even just blunt words and even when someone is not being mean you still react sensitively? Because I have that issue, actually I've always had this issue - I guess I was born with it, I take everything either seriously or react way too sensitively towards it.
I've been told numerous times that I'm too hypersensitive and to stop and change this, but I can't stop as it's something that's a part of me.
I've heard that its a starseed thing - especially from those from higher realms but I just wanted to clarify to make sure.
The problem is you know or felt what they were saying was not meant as a joke in their head. Myself it took a long time to accept the fact that when what a person is thinking doesn't match their words meant they were lying. There are other clear signs as well.
I had to learn to ignore what a person said to me if it had no bearing on my personal safety. In relationships.. well it became a bitch. People even on this site in general fail to catch on that you are lying to someone who knows you are lying. Just being polite not calling you out on it. :-)
Amusing in a way that people even here on this website fail to change their ways with all the sensitives around.
Cheers and Love & Light
I think this is what Asar said - shielding. It is needed, especially when you work with people. I always try to give my best, I fail sometimes - lack of shielding I suppose. But children teach me a lot, also about how to remain pure while interracting with others - still lots to learn :)
Btw I see you are a carer too, greetings :)
Yes, I absolutely feel this. For example, if someone says something with a negative tone, or they sound frustrated, sometimes it can make me burst into tears and I will feel bad for a few days. The wrong look, the wrong tone of voice, the wrong word, can make me so sad. Even simple things that people didn't mean to hurt me can make me so sad.
I often feel I need to get a thicker skin. But then I think, Why do I need a thicker skin? Shouldn't people be nicer so I don't need a thick skin? But then, I think, I don't know how I will survive in this world without a thick skin.
I think I'm trying to find a balance between my sensitivity and learning how to live with confidence.
Oh sweet sursugar honey ice tea yes!!
I wish to add a few more thoughts from personal experience.
1. I find that my energy is drained if I am near person who has well developed cancer... almost irresistible tiredness putting me to sleep.
2. The second seems to happen at other times.. though would possibly be an entity. Possibly draining off my energy.
3. I am generally close to a person in a relationship.. however if they start to become too negative I pull back and put up a wall. They usually notice the change as I seem somehow not so connected to them. It is a self protection thing.. because might as well as slap me because a large anger burst can be about as bad. :-)
4. Being nearly 60 in years my sensitivity became more acute when I was in places... work where I did not feel safe. More like looking out for the danger before it happened. Probably saved my life many times as I got good enough to know what the drivers of cars ahead of me were planning to do. If it was stupid.. then I was able to avoid their mistakes.
5. If you are lucky, and very rare, to get involved with a balanced (no serious personal issues) sensitive who seems to have same frequency and spiritual similarity it can be an incredible experience. Unfortunately.. very rare indeed.
So sensitivity is a multi-edged tool or experience. Has good and bad.. Cheers Dave
Yes highly empathetic
I feel a very large gap/disconnect lately from everything
I'm very sensitive to media, violence, down grading women, etc.
I'm on the wrong fucking planet because these humans cannot function without being entertained.