_

Hi all!
I just paid $1.00 to be a lifetime member here, apparently. Has anyone else been asked to pay premium? Or is it just me.

Tags: ISN, paid membership

Views: 390

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, I just paid as well. I think it's a gesture to help the site owner keep this place in tact.

I just paid as well. Wish it was in aussie $

Paid $1, was a bit confused at first but all is good, I think this community is worth paying. Its a very small amount so it is affordable. Don't want this site to disappear. Loving light

Yep I paid as well !

I paid too

I was proud to pay, but wish I could have donated at the same time. Finances are crazy around this time of year, but I hope someday soon I'll be able to hit that donate button <3

Yes. I couldn't get in for 3 days because the payment wouldn't work, until I realised I could use the card option even though I already have a Paypal account.

I think the payment is a good idea.

So it's not just me then. I agree with the sentiment and would pay more money if I could to keep this place going. I just wondered since nobody officially said anything about it, what the case was concerning the change. And if new members who join need to pay as well. This may deter them a little if they first wish to try out the site.

I just paid to get in. I felt we should have been informed before they "sprung" it on us, but I understand why. I talked to a few other people who don't want to use their credit cards online. They are asking me to request a way to pay by mail....by check or money order. Can this be made possible? (I'm asking for them.)

yeah I paid - it didn't connect properly when I did paypal - said it was down, then charged me anyways, so I ended up paying with visa.

I mean it's just a buck so whatever.

Me too, although I hate using my card online. Don't mind paying a dollar but was rather taken back by the surprising manner in which it was shoved at me.

Yes, a little preparation and explanation would be more respectful. Also getting feedback might have helped people who now feel like they have no choice but to stay away.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Turquoise Water posted a photo
3 hours ago
Jelly replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"This is how higher dimension should look like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s4TqVAbfz4 There…"
3 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Titles in Paganism ? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"One reason I like being a Witch is that each person can be their own Priestess or Priest, if…"
4 hours ago
Atylmo replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"i dont talk trash to ewery body i only protecting my self jelly have no clue of what he talking…"
4 hours ago
Aamir replied to Jun Jun Magnificent's discussion One Question Or General Intuitive Tarot Reading
"Hi, I have no question either, whatever comes through would be cool!"
4 hours ago
Namaia नमऐअ replied to adeomus's discussion for fun: Top 10 Things Pagans Carry With Them :D in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Darling, what a deLIGHTful thought! I love that we might have shared that profound experience. Re…"
4 hours ago
Dodee giebas replied to John Ij's discussion How awakening feels
"Yes,many of us had already started to awaken. We were the catalyst that started the chain reaction.…"
5 hours ago
Quantum Light posted a video

Jedi Healing Techniques

How to strengthen yourself to endure psychic attack and sustain your energy into higher resonance of love frequency with this Jedi healing technique. Also sh...
6 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service