_

Are there any lost brothers or sisters from Atlantis here? speak and well quack=) 

Views: 519

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

Draco too and Atlantis stellar fleet amiral it seems (the 2 psychic people i ever see told me that...)

And i think we are a lot

Hi there i know what its like, i was a commander on starship before i got to atlantis and lemuria and heard the call. I know how tough it can be for not talk the atlantean army and commanders, really tough. As a high priestess of law of one didnt got involved though, unless saving ppl.

Great :) !!

It seems i was in the dark side of atlenteans, someone as dark vador... As i didn't understand a lot of thing on me, i had ask to someone psychic : when he has said me that i was rofl but the second time, when another has said me the same thing... ^^

sorry for my bad english not my language.

Yes i knew you were, but im not the one to put words in peoples mouth:) yes you mean the mind control they had you under. Alot can be explained that way, and many beings wouldnt done what they did, if they couldve escaped that but few could.
The question is, have you learned your lesson of not doing or ally with the dark side? How far have you come with that?
You have to understand the karma-cause and effect youve accumulated. Where are your loyalties now?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Profile IconExo News

Scientists Create A Magnetic “Wormhole” That Connects Two Regions Of Space

by Arjun Walia       November 10, 2017       (collective-evolution.com) • In 2015, scientists in… See More
6 minutes ago
Helen Mohlin replied to Apollymi's discussion this site not what i expected
"I see alot of just human answers and questions, if i look for tht its interesting but many times…"
32 minutes ago
Helen Mohlin replied to Starbuck's discussion Attention. Get ready! It's time...
"This is interesting..fits what i know"
49 minutes ago
Miss Koytraz (Lilith) replied to Starbuck's discussion Attention. Get ready! It's time...
"Check your fb message :)"
1 hour ago
Miss Koytraz (Lilith) replied to Starbuck's discussion Attention. Get ready! It's time...
"I will add you"
1 hour ago
Starbuck replied to Starbuck's discussion Attention. Get ready! It's time...
"okay great, what's your facebook?"
1 hour ago
"Yes i use Facebook these were recent dreams i was told by my guides i got some minor works to do…"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
1 hour ago
"so what do you mean about you guys having dreams? Are those recent? I'd like to talk t o you…"
1 hour ago
"I've had dreams of going back home to but it's dreams about some christian…"
2 hours ago
"I read about the cigar shaped asteroid too. :)"
2 hours ago
"I really dunno if it is them :D my star uncle messaged me but i couldnt reply back as i had train…"
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service