Are there any lost brothers or sisters from Atlantis here? speak and well quack=) 

Views: 506

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

Draco too and Atlantis stellar fleet amiral it seems (the 2 psychic people i ever see told me that...)

And i think we are a lot

Hi there i know what its like, i was a commander on starship before i got to atlantis and lemuria and heard the call. I know how tough it can be for not talk the atlantean army and commanders, really tough. As a high priestess of law of one didnt got involved though, unless saving ppl.

Great :) !!

It seems i was in the dark side of atlenteans, someone as dark vador... As i didn't understand a lot of thing on me, i had ask to someone psychic : when he has said me that i was rofl but the second time, when another has said me the same thing... ^^

sorry for my bad english not my language.

Yes i knew you were, but im not the one to put words in peoples mouth:) yes you mean the mind control they had you under. Alot can be explained that way, and many beings wouldnt done what they did, if they couldve escaped that but few could.
The question is, have you learned your lesson of not doing or ally with the dark side? How far have you come with that?
You have to understand the karma-cause and effect youve accumulated. Where are your loyalties now?

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

adeomus replied to Exo Skeleton's discussion witch craft as a starseed
58 minutes ago
Mujahid Hassan joined BK Avinash's group
1 hour ago
Bevely Ann Fox loved Anki's discussion Blue people visiting
1 hour ago
friederike waldschmidt replied to Fernando Albert's discussion Who can tap into me for some answers? :)
1 hour ago
Iulia commented on Kadin's status
1 hour ago
Iulia commented on Kadin's status
1 hour ago
Iulia replied to Anki's discussion Colours of the soul
1 hour ago
Kadin posted a status
"the world isn't suppose to this lonely. it cant."
2 hours ago
Kadin posted a status
"im crying so much."
2 hours ago
Kadin posted a status
"please help."
2 hours ago
Amanda replied to Engin Yazıcı's discussion My Conversation with the Arcturian Collective
2 hours ago
Profile IconStarseeds.Net via Facebook
Thumbnail

INSIDER

This artist turns glass into galaxies. Glass art created by Scott Pernicka from www.InternalFireGlass.com Videography by Sean Hovendick

Facebook2 hours ago · Reply

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service