Views: 500

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Manifesting money I think wouldn't be so simple, like people who work with magic work use prosperity rituals, or monetary rituals, and the money comes to them in some way or another such as a raise, or a job, or a gift from someone, etc.

I agree I think she's the real deal, but I don't believe she's 100% truth like people worship her like (I say worship very loosely here, because a lot get rageful when an opinion is stated)

But my point is, you have a point but at the same time manifestation has to have a way for it to work, unless that's what you meant? if so then my apologizes.

I've been getting readings and healings from Alura for almost a year. Trust me, she is POWERFUL, the healings are the best that I've ever gotten from someone, even my friends who are versed in spirituality were impressed, her readings are very accurate and they go higher in realms than anyone I've seen. I know because I do have actually psychic friends and things that Alura said they also said, and they didn't talk to eatch other, LOL! But my friends can't see beyond earthly plane and I come to her for divine guidance. So I have a lot to backup when I say she is the most powerful psychic and healer that I've came in contact with. And anyone who says that she is a fraud, I'm sorry for you! And she is so sweet and innocent I have yet to see a microounce of meanness in her. She is truly divine and a gift for us all!

She sounds amazing. I would love too meet her, though I don't think I can at the moment. Right now I can only see this earthly plane execpt for some "leaks" I guess you could call it. If you can could you give me any advice on how I could go about reaching her that would be great. Though I'm guessing these things only come with being spirituality advanced. In life too get too what you want there are no short cuts.

Some people will feel that she's the real deal right off the bat, some will take some time, and some will never accept it.

I wish everyone saw what we see but not everyone's ready. 

I, for one, know I'm very blessed to have come across Alura. My life has greatly improved thanks to her guidance and healing. I promote her to anyone who will listen and if an individual isn't open to it then I move along. 

Hi Preston, I admire how you stand up for Alura. I, myself have been gone from this site for a long time now, due to unnecessary confrontions that drag me down and are a waste of my time and energy. The rudeness wares me out. However, I will stand up with you here in support of Alura Cein. She is a Beautiful, Kind person. She worries about everyone and wants to help. ( Seek and ye shall find....) Use your intuition to guide you on your path to truth. My path has led me to Alura. I had my Soul Origin reading by Alura, now I understand many things about myself,and now I am reasured that my existence is not a random train wreck. It is beautiful to know who thought to create your light from a piece of theirs. Love is why we exist.
I understand that Alura is a very beautiful person. But the way you have worded your comment has made me confused. Sure she must have given you great advice but you made it seem too me that she was the one who gave you answers about yourself. I always thought that you had too find them yourself and that nobody an do that for you. Sure people can help you on your spiritual path but you must be the one that walks it. Then agian I have a feeling that you did not mean that she took steps for you. Please take this a friendly concern and nothing more.

Emily, that is how Alura's business is set up. She will give you all your answers. Others can not be trusted because they are not as "high up" as she is on the spiritual hierarchy. She urges every one of her clients to have them confirm, through herself, if any intuitive guidance they have received is good for them/came from a good place. The spiritual path can indeed be influenced by others, but it is one's own path to walk. If you question your judgement and what guidance you get all the time (did this come from goodness or badness etc), eventually you lose trust in yourself, and therefore need someone else to do the work for you in figuring out who you are and what your purpose is entirely.

That's what it was like the last time I checked.

But it is indeed concerning

Love and light

Thank you for helping me understand and thank you for the advice

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Sakul replied to Joy's discussion Health and healing readings
"Hey Joy! Again I would love to take one! Take care and be blessed!"
30 minutes ago
Axiom loved Joshua's video
42 minutes ago
Axiom commented on Joshua's video
Thumbnail

Youtuber wrote how this artistic music video prevented her suicide*

"The healing and amazing power of music, sound and vibration."
43 minutes ago
Angelic ~ star ~ love replied to Joy's discussion Health and healing readings
"Hi Joy, can I have a message :) <3 I will be happy to do an exchange for you"
49 minutes ago
Shelley Scott replied to Joy's discussion Health and healing readings
"I would like a reading...please and thank you."
52 minutes ago
Shelley Scott left a comment for Shelley Scott
"Thank you"
53 minutes ago
Tanner left a comment for Ty - Samael
"My messages disappeares. Mostly warmth, softness, in my chest amd back of my head. A little blurred…"
57 minutes ago
Ty - Samael and Tanner are now friends
57 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by Venus Ray (Yshatar).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service