_

I have seen the ISN chat was shut down, so i thought i'd give you all a chance to keep on chatting on a discord server :) See the link below.

https://discord.gg/RrjmZP7

Tags: Chat

Views: 757

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hopefully chat comes back, soon. It gave me a break from the real world.. now I feel lost lol

Allas Appollonia said:

Hopefully chat comes back, soon. It gave me a break from the real world.. now I feel lost lol

i hope so too
Leppender,
These are my sentiments exactly. Give it time, and we'll have things in order soon.
I was able to make contact with everyone involved. Zaican, Starla, Yshatar. And I'm helping to put matters like this to rest one situation at a time.
Here's what I've been able to do so far:
1. Propose different methods of dealing with troublesome situations on the site. Ones that result in love for all parties.
2. Help heal the people who are confused, lost. And return everyone to a state of natural balance and health.
Notice, I won't name anyone specifically for security and privacy reasons.
3. Volunteer my helping hand if needed to who ever. Guiding us onwards towards progress in our own way.
This is on going and I hope others see the importance of community effort here. We are but one reflection of many as each is to ones own truth, heart and person.
Your words are appreciated and comforting. They reflect just one aspect of many, and serve as a mediator for all to realize we are not alone. For we have each other. Amidst the missions and various tasks we do here on Earth.
Thank you truly for your beautiful words. You are just as much of an inspiration to me, as I am to you.
Chat should be available soon. I may or may not know how long. However if we intend to respect the nature of what it, and we are here for. Together, we can make it happen.

Leppender said:

Nexis Nemesis said:
Leppender,
If what ever can be done, will be done. I have faith that it all counts for something. Even if we all don't see the outcome of it right now. This isn't a game where we don't know the steaks. It's one where we do, because we are the steaks in that way. And it is never too late to be the change you wish to see in the world, to understand how and why it is needed the way it is.
Putting our best foot forward takes skill and practice. For people who find this ability does not come naturally towards, I forgive you. For the ones who do not question this unless others do, leading to worries about the environment you are in, have patience. Love will find out the way for us to know our inner truth in time.

Truly I am moved by the time and effort you put into your reply; the love you share with us all validates my own quest. It is in my nature to view any situation that causes distress as something which can be resolved through abstract ideas, but I will concede that sometimes it is most important to stand firmly in defense of the values which bind us. Let us all take a moment to merely extend our unconditional love towards the two parties who are at odds, plus our hope that they will be capable of overcoming the differences which make them unique in the cosmos.

Regardless of the circumstances the most important thing (in my opinion) is that this community remembers its own divinity. Even if we frown and mutter when the chat is disabled for such arguments we must each humble ourselves to the fact that we've all caused someone grief at some point during our individual quests for wisdom.

May peace, harmony and love be found in abundance today.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Suzanne posted a photo
1 hour ago
nobady is now friends with Thrice and Helen Mohlin
1 hour ago
JD commented on Suzanne's status
"The star chart or constellation Pisces the fish was the 2000 year era prior being the ram and we…"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson and Kiki Bear are now friends
1 hour ago
Thrice updated their profile
1 hour ago
Truuthseer replied to Christian Oglesby's discussion Ok here is my game of 5D master telepathy.
"Brother, I don't doubt for a second that you can do it. Fair enough, I like your…"
1 hour ago
Piff replied to Revas Gallagher's discussion Hiya!
"Hello there! (: I'm glad to you here you can feel free to talk to me :D"
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Jenny
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Revas Gallagher
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Alexander Rodriguez
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Thrice
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Beverley Smith Martin
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service