This word has popped up all over in my life lately.

As soon as I heard "Aldebaran", I felt an instant connection and familiarity. I understand it's a star (bull's eye) in Taurus but when I search for it, I mostly find conspiracy stuff. I have been concentrating my meditating on other things so I haven't been able to get to this just yet but will in time.

If anyone is more familiar and could point me to information or links, I'd be most appreciative! 

Tags: aldebaran

Views: 1496

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Watch for Venus and Aldebaran

You can’t miss the star right next to brilliant planet Venus, in the east before dawn now. It’s Aldebaran, the Eye of the Bull in the constellation Taurus.

View larger. | Venus and Aldebaran – July 16, 2017 – from Posne NightSky.

Dennis Chabot of Posne NightSky – an EarthSky Facebook friend – wrote on Sunday morning:

Finally, a nice clear morning sky so I just wish I would have woken up about an hour earlier. But I did capture Venus in Taurus right next to the star Aldebaran.

I saw them, too, Dennis, and had to get out the binoculars … not because there was anything special to see, but just because binoculars can enhance a view of close sky objects, like these two. They’ll be near each other for a few days. Watch for them in the east before sunup!

http://earthsky.org/todays-image/photo-venus-star-aldebaran-east-da...

Thanks, Dennis!

go to wespenre.com > wespenre papers > level V > ( select "Aldebaran" in the content list) Very interesting Info about aldebaran you probably didn't know before
Thanks so much Derrick!

Derrick said:
go to wespenre.com > wespenre papers > level V > ( select "Aldebaran" in the content list) Very interesting Info about aldebaran you probably didn't know before
Thanks a!

adeomus said:

Watch for Venus and Aldebaran

You can’t miss the star right next to brilliant planet Venus, in the east before dawn now. It’s Aldebaran, the Eye of the Bull in the constellation Taurus.

View larger. | Venus and Aldebaran – July 16, 2017 – from Posne NightSky.

Dennis Chabot of Posne NightSky – an EarthSky Facebook friend – wrote on Sunday morning:

Finally, a nice clear morning sky so I just wish I would have woken up about an hour earlier. But I did capture Venus in Taurus right next to the star Aldebaran.

I saw them, too, Dennis, and had to get out the binoculars … not because there was anything special to see, but just because binoculars can enhance a view of close sky objects, like these two. They’ll be near each other for a few days. Watch for them in the east before sunup!

http://earthsky.org/todays-image/photo-venus-star-aldebaran-east-da...

Thanks, Dennis!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Edjel commented on Lluwlyn's group Starseed Singles
"Looking for the love of my life, I am a Pleiadian/unknown star seed, I am 22yo single from Mesa,…"
20 minutes ago
Liam posted discussions
58 minutes ago
chris replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion whats your spirit warrior name? ?
"supernova awakener"
1 hour ago
Aragosta of The Chaoses updated their profile
1 hour ago
Wesley loved Jace's profile
1 hour ago
Glowing Goddess left a comment for Jace
"Hi Jace, how have u been?"
2 hours ago
Aer Stargazer replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion whats your spirit warrior name? ?
"Raven Lightworker"
2 hours ago
Aer Stargazer replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Pathfinder of Gaia"
2 hours ago
Glitch loved Keazzi's photo
3 hours ago
Glitch loved Highest Dimension's photo
3 hours ago
Glitch loved deer~tears's photo
3 hours ago
Glitch commented on Plejaren Pyramids's photo
Thumbnail

Vega in the movie 'contact'

"Love this movie too. Specially the travel scene, which always reminded me of the travel scene from…"
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service