This word has popped up all over in my life lately.

As soon as I heard "Aldebaran", I felt an instant connection and familiarity. I understand it's a star (bull's eye) in Taurus but when I search for it, I mostly find conspiracy stuff. I have been concentrating my meditating on other things so I haven't been able to get to this just yet but will in time.

If anyone is more familiar and could point me to information or links, I'd be most appreciative! 

Tags: aldebaran

Views: 1452

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Watch for Venus and Aldebaran

You can’t miss the star right next to brilliant planet Venus, in the east before dawn now. It’s Aldebaran, the Eye of the Bull in the constellation Taurus.

View larger. | Venus and Aldebaran – July 16, 2017 – from Posne NightSky.

Dennis Chabot of Posne NightSky – an EarthSky Facebook friend – wrote on Sunday morning:

Finally, a nice clear morning sky so I just wish I would have woken up about an hour earlier. But I did capture Venus in Taurus right next to the star Aldebaran.

I saw them, too, Dennis, and had to get out the binoculars … not because there was anything special to see, but just because binoculars can enhance a view of close sky objects, like these two. They’ll be near each other for a few days. Watch for them in the east before sunup!

http://earthsky.org/todays-image/photo-venus-star-aldebaran-east-da...

Thanks, Dennis!

go to wespenre.com > wespenre papers > level V > ( select "Aldebaran" in the content list) Very interesting Info about aldebaran you probably didn't know before

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

WAN replied to Belvedere's discussion Greetings from a Grey
1 hour ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani posted a photo
2 hours ago
Ayalin is now friends with Hannah Marverde and 3771
2 hours ago
Joshua posted videos
3 hours ago