Free reading - NEW WAVE #5 (5-8-17) started - Free Akashic Records Readings - Love & Light

Hello my dear Starseeds!

IMPORTANT

Hi folks,

Since ISN is closing down, I guess we have to move this to a different place.

For now, please head to https://www.theakashaproject.com/ and sign up to the mailing list. I plan to create something similar like we have here on that site, however, I do not want to get started with that until Mercury goes direct.

Namaste,

Fernando.

IMPORTANT

LOTS OF CHANGES - CHECK BELOW

(You can also check in video)

http://www.starseeds.net/video/how-to-get-a-free-reading

<iframe width="480" height="270" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9faoUEE5Lbs?feature=oembed&amp;wmode=opaque" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

I am amazed at how much time flies!! This thread is already over 4 years old! So, to celebrate, it is time to run another wave. Most members already got their reading, so why not a new one? I am honored to see that this thread has brought so many people to the forums. Even though this site is not mine, I am aware how much it helps, so I am glad to contribute to its growth!

This is the classic, “Free Akashic Records Reading” topic. However, I have reached a point where I will also connect with your Spirit Guides, Higherself, Energy, Chakras, etc. I might also use divination tools. This way, the information will come with more detail than just access one of these sources at a time. This reading is called “The Reading” for the mere purpose of removing all labels, since in the end, they are completely unnecessary.

So, what am I giving away this year? (All sent through PM):

• One free reading for starseeds.net members (new wave started.)
  • One free guided meditation for Chakra Empowerment.
  • One month worth of Premium to gain access to my courses (as well as thousands of many other topic courses). Mine are: Master Lucid Dreaming and Understanding the Tarot.
  • Free nightly healing through a healing list.
  • Join a pool of subscribers where other meditations, complete courses, larger readings, crystals and more will be raffled.
  • And more!

I am giving this unconditionally to all of you, asking for nothing in exchange. Guidelines are simplified, but some have changed drastically (to the better! I think.) If they are properly followed, you can even get a longer reading! 

I want to say that communication is the foundation of humanity and evolution. It saddens me to see how our communication skills are slowly weakening. I do find a huge energy exchange when my guidelines are read, since it is the least you can do in exchange for freebies and free help. I will extend/shorten the reading time length based on how these guidelines are followed as well as your support.

1. This is WAVE #5 (Started on 05/08/17). You may have ONE free reading. It does not matter if you had a reading with me before, as long as your last reading was before Wave #5’s date (05/08/17). You MUST POST in this thread. Do NOT send me PM with your question and DO NOT contact me over at my site. I only give free readings AT THIS COMMUNITY. Nowhere else in the Internet, not even on my own site.
  2. You may post more than one question, if they all share the same topic. These are free readings, so I cannot guarantee that all of them will be answered. Many people buy readings from me so I need to be fair to these people as well as to my very own energy. Keep this in mind when asking.
  3. I must be able to PM you, you need to add me to friends. Readings are as private as your most deep secrets. If you want to share your reading, you are welcome to do it because it’s yours. But readings will not be shared in public, so if I get to your reading and I am unable to PM you, you will need to rejoin the line.
  4. My life purpose is to assist others in their path. I do not believe in competition and I have already assisted others in raising their own spiritual business and following their life purposes. For this reason, I suggest that the questions are spiritual in nature. Whether is help with life purposes, development of gifts, understanding of spirit messages and other questions belonging to Spirit, the reading time is going to be more generous.  
  5. You may ask questions about your personal issues as well, no topics are banned, not even love. But please be aware that very negative topics create a heavy toll in my energy (like with every single healer) so reading time will be briefer. To keep them free, I must also be fair to my own energy. Most people must use their hard-earned money for this. I need to be fair to them as well as to me.
  6. Many of these raffles will occur over Youtube. I will greatly appreciate it if you subscribe to my Youtube channel. I will be hosting global forecast readings, monthly messages, raffles, free meditations and more. I need to grow my Youtube channel for this. I will consider this in the reading time.
  7. Another source where raffles will occur is my blog. My blog is less than one year old, but I humbly invite you to it. My readers find the information to be useful and it is completely free. At the same time, I invite you to join my mailing list over there. This way, you will also be able to get your free 10 minutes guided meditation. This will also be considered in the reading time.
  8. I will be clear. Do not try to take advantage of my goodwill… do not cheat and be grateful with this reading. You can rest assured that there are going to be future waves as we are already in wave #5. I have noticed a few cheaters in the past, to a point of temporarily shutting this down. I enjoy giving these, so do not taint that good feeling out of greed, please
  9. If you want a trade, I am willing to do it. Do not post it in the thread and PM me instead. I might accept or not, depending on my spiritual needs at that moment.
  10. You may join my healing list right here. If you find it in your heart and you want to give me a donation, you can do so there as well! I will greatly appreciate it.

And this is it :) I am excited in starting WAVE #5... and go for another lovely year with all of you :)

Added notes:

1. If I reach to your turn and I am unable to send you the reading, I will notify you and you will have to rejoin the line. Otherwise, it would be a mess and time consuming for me.

2. I am observing that the point "You may post more than one question, if they all share the same topic." is not being followed properly. I will answer the question(s) on the one topic that Spirit finds the most convenient for your Highest Good.

3. I allowed love questions, but please, remember that these type of readings will yield the least time in the recording, as they are the most draining (at least for my energy!) I do not mind gifting love readings too, but I will be fair with my energy as well!

Much love, light and healing!

Namaste,

Fernando.

Tags: akashic, akashicsoul, albert, angel, clairvoyant, development, earthlink, elemental, fernando, free, More…gifts, guidance, healing, help, human, meditation, medium, multidimension, psychic, reading, records, soul, soulguidance, soulmeditation, spiritual, starseed

Views: 64852

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Fernando,

I give you permission to access my Akashic records

I was wondering if I could get a bit of information on these subjects

- who my spirit guides and advice from them
- past lives,
- my soul purpose
- Star/Soul Family
- twin flame/ or romantic interests

Thank you so much for doing this :)

Hi Fernando.
Could you give me information about my twin flame?How he is?Physicaly and personality?
And,whats my life/soul purpose ?
Something about one of my lasted lives in Sirius?

Thank you very much.

Hola Fernando :)
Id like any information u can give me about one of my past lives ? whatever comes up. Thank youu :)

Hi, Thank you for the previous reading i had about my past incarnation.
I give full permission to my akashic records.

The more i seek truth, the further i attract darkness. Do you have any information about what i should do next in order to figure things out, i am stuck with comfort.

Thank you for listening.

Essence Blaze said:
Hello Fernando! I give you permission to access my akashic records. I've recently learned that I am a crystal child and I was wondering where my soul originated from. Thank you for your service! Love and light x

All set and PMed :)

OwlRange said:

Hello Fernando, I am curious as to what my soul origin was.

Thanks you for offering readings again. :)

Tonya said:
I give full permission to access my akashic record to gain knowledge of my past lives and Will I ascend or go back to my soul origin

Christina said:
I'm really hoping to get a free reading from you however as far as the question and content are concerned , I'm fully trusting in you and my guides and all the other positive beings that assist us with divulging to me what I should know at this point in my life. I also think it should be known that I am planning on purchasing that huge reading package that you give on your website I'm just hoping to try this out first to ensure that it a connection that works for me. I do not believe that you are fake however I've just been burned a million and a half times. I truly look forward to hearing from you and thank you so much forwhat you're doing it's amazing and more people should do what you're doing it's completely selfless and so healing for so many

All set!

Next in line:

Reply by María Sánchez on May 20, 2017 at 1:20pm at page #148

Hi
I would like to know my soul's purpose this lifetime and is there any message from my spirit guides? You are permitted to view my akashic records :)
Thank you

Hello :)
I would to receive a reading from you. I think it is so generous and kind of you to be doing this. It is truly healing. My question is what is my souls purpose? Also what do my guides need me to know, whether it be about my gifts, my past lives, or general knowledge that they feel is important. Thank you so very much!

Hello!

I would like a reading on my overall health, physically, mentally, and spiritually. I suffer from chronic anxiety and I want my energy to be more grounded. I find myself thinking any small issue could be the end for me on this Terra. Thank you Fernando!

Much Love, Light and Appreciation! <3 Namaste, Carter K. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Edjel commented on Lluwlyn's group Starseed Singles
"Looking for the love of my life, I am a Pleiadian/unknown star seed, I am 22yo single from Mesa,…"
20 minutes ago
Liam posted discussions
58 minutes ago
chris replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion whats your spirit warrior name? ?
"supernova awakener"
1 hour ago
Aragosta of The Chaoses updated their profile
1 hour ago
Wesley loved Jace's profile
1 hour ago
Glowing Goddess left a comment for Jace
"Hi Jace, how have u been?"
2 hours ago
Aer Stargazer replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion whats your spirit warrior name? ?
"Raven Lightworker"
2 hours ago
Aer Stargazer replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Pathfinder of Gaia"
2 hours ago
Glitch loved Keazzi's photo
3 hours ago
Glitch loved Highest Dimension's photo
3 hours ago
Glitch loved deer~tears's photo
3 hours ago
Glitch commented on Plejaren Pyramids's photo
Thumbnail

Vega in the movie 'contact'

"Love this movie too. Specially the travel scene, which always reminded me of the travel scene from…"
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service