_

Greetings Everyone,

its been awhile since i last posted something here so i thought i 'd make it up with this idea.

I already thought of doing this one here for some time now, but wasnt able to until now. if all goes well i thought of doing this every month. i wish that may the messages from these cards be of help or be an inspiring motivation for everyone.

now,

i pulled 4 cards. 3 blue cards each having a corresponding number from the indigo angel oracle cards, and one yellow card on top,from the ascended masters deck.

choose one card(yes a single card only)
that attracts you then add your choice as comment.

the yellow card on top is for everyone,it can be considered as an extra guidance,or as general theme connected to the card that one had chosen.

i will reveal them this sunday 7th of february 2016

wishes of bliss i send to all.

Views: 1353

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am most drawn to card 2.

Card 3 :)

card 2

I chose 2

Card #2 is the one I seem to be most drawn to.

Ah.

I saw that I posted too late for this.

I wanted to choose the card at the bottom of your deck. I feel that one is best for me right now.

Card 2 :D

This is very interesting!!

I am drawn to #3

Also this is amazing concept you're very creative

(: card 3

I'm a little late for the party but I choose 3. Ty!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

med ait replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"hello Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe thank you for this offer, can you please do dna activation for…"
9 minutes ago
Jesse Theisen replied to Jesse Theisen's discussion Short intro
"Thank you for the reply. And that's where I stall honestly, I don't know what to do or…"
28 minutes ago
Enlil Ninlil replied to Jesse Theisen's discussion Short intro
"Visionary dreams are amazing and are a good start, but if you want to have a "usable…"
29 minutes ago
Boaz Abel replied to Boaz Abel's discussion I'll tell you my power if you tell me yours
"FYI here is Michio Kaku talking about traveling in and out of dimensions"
30 minutes ago
Apollymi replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"greetings Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe..i would like for you to do a reading on me if you would…"
31 minutes ago
Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe is now friends with Kat Hackney, layaa, Wesley and 4 more
32 minutes ago
Boaz Abel posted a discussion

I'll tell you my power if you tell me yours

So I am convinced and have always known that I am different, and that I do not really belong here,…See More
35 minutes ago
Apollymi replied to Kat Hackney's discussion starseed origin help
"there are many definition of a star seed. but when activation of DNA happens many things can become…"
44 minutes ago
OwlRange replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"I was actually worried about that yesterday. So it is interesting you brought it up. Thank you…"
49 minutes ago
Enlil Ninlil replied to Christian Oglesby's discussion Ok here is my game of 5D master telepathy.
"If I could read minds of other people I would make millions of USD as champion in poker, but Im…"
53 minutes ago
Boaz Abel loved Kat Hackney's photo
54 minutes ago
joskoM replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"Hi. I asked for reading few hours ago, but I also, if it is not too much, I would love to get a DNA…"
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service