Greetings Everyone,

its been awhile since i last posted something here so i thought i 'd make it up with this idea.

I already thought of doing this one here for some time now, but wasnt able to until now. if all goes well i thought of doing this every month. i wish that may the messages from these cards be of help or be an inspiring motivation for everyone.

now,

i pulled 4 cards. 3 blue cards each having a corresponding number from the indigo angel oracle cards, and one yellow card on top,from the ascended masters deck.

choose one card(yes a single card only)
that attracts you then add your choice as comment.

the yellow card on top is for everyone,it can be considered as an extra guidance,or as general theme connected to the card that one had chosen.

i will reveal them this sunday 7th of february 2016

wishes of bliss i send to all.

Views: 1172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

#2 card for me

I am most drawn to card 2.

Card 3 :)

card 2

I chose 2

Card #2 is the one I seem to be most drawn to.

Ah.

I saw that I posted too late for this.

I wanted to choose the card at the bottom of your deck. I feel that one is best for me right now.

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Plasma commented on Seed Of Erra's photo
Thumbnail

We Know What You Are Hillary

"Of course I am quick. Someone has to tell it like it is. I only ever take responsibility for my…"
12 minutes ago
layaa posted photos
27 minutes ago
peace2theworld replied to Ireland Moon's discussion Spiritual tricks
"That's a strange question. Maybe try restating it. Is english your native language? It makes…"
44 minutes ago
OfStarsAndShadows is now friends with Reno and Malcolm Hazel
54 minutes ago
peace2theworld left a comment for Plasma
"Haha, you are a bit of a strange sag :D , I'm sag too Love that leather look,lol I knew i was…"
56 minutes ago
Rolf Jørgensen replied to Ireland Moon's discussion Spiritual tricks
"Hi Ireland Moon Its simple "they" want to eat your "soul" and chain your spirit…"
1 hour ago
sothis73 and kristy cragen are now friends
1 hour ago
sothis73 replied to sothis73's discussion Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian
"Hi All, Thank you for your questions, I will be occupied for the next several days so responses may…"
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Venus Ray (Yshatar).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service