_

Add Your Name On The Next NASA-JPL Spacecraft Named InSight That Is Going to Mars

Go to:  http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?feature=4691

OK Starseeds,

Here is a treat for all of you.

You can add your name to the next mission to Mars by NASA-JPL that is sending a spacecraft named InSight to the red planet. Just go to the link that I have offered to you here.

I daily go to NASA-JPL's web-sight to read the latest of what is going on and have been at JPL'S Mission Control myself a few times. It is a wonderful scientific day trip for those that can get to JPL in Southern California.

InSight will launch from Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, in March 2016 and land on Mars Sept. 28, 2016. The mission is the first dedicated to the investigation of the deep interior of the planet. It will place the first seismometer directly on the surface of Mars to measure Martian quakes and use seismic waves to learn about the planet's interior. It also will deploy a self-hammering heat probe that will burrow deeper into the ground than any previous device on the Red Planet. These and other InSight investigations will improve our understanding about the formation and evolution of all rocky planets, including Earth.

Submissions of names will be collected until September 8, 2015; so only a few more days to do this. It is fun and a wonderful tool to teach kids about the cosmos. Plus as an added extra bonus, NASA-JPL allows you to print out a verification "boarding-pass" for a keep-sake. Go for it! Become a Martian like myself. I have already had my name placed on the current Mars Rover-Spacecraft named Curiosity that has been doing so well on Mars for over three years now. So now my family and myself are going for a second time. My cat, Tony too!

Enjoy!

Marc

The Mars Martian.

NASA-JPL National Aeronautical and Space Administration-Jet Propulsion Laboratories- USA

Go to:  http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?feature=4691

Views: 881

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

OMG, first, I'm not Spanish, I am an Earthman and I never prejudge anyone.
And to enter in one discussion at this nivel, I don't want to spoil my time, just watch this video made by an American with a very good speech to discover where you are living in, if you are not conscious of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c

Marc J. Stockwell-Moniz said:

What has Spain done? Nothing. Your nation stands for nothing. And is nothing. Your nation is a disgrace to the world. And I personally understand why.

RobertO DurantE said:

This is what you could see at your arrival on Mars, and personally I will understand why....

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Turquoise Water posted a photo
3 hours ago
Jelly replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"This is how higher dimension should look like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s4TqVAbfz4 There…"
3 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Titles in Paganism ? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"One reason I like being a Witch is that each person can be their own Priestess or Priest, if…"
4 hours ago
Atylmo replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"i dont talk trash to ewery body i only protecting my self jelly have no clue of what he talking…"
4 hours ago
Aamir replied to Jun Jun Magnificent's discussion One Question Or General Intuitive Tarot Reading
"Hi, I have no question either, whatever comes through would be cool!"
4 hours ago
Namaia नमऐअ replied to adeomus's discussion for fun: Top 10 Things Pagans Carry With Them :D in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Darling, what a deLIGHTful thought! I love that we might have shared that profound experience. Re…"
4 hours ago
Dodee giebas replied to John Ij's discussion How awakening feels
"Yes,many of us had already started to awaken. We were the catalyst that started the chain reaction.…"
5 hours ago
Quantum Light posted a video

Jedi Healing Techniques

How to strengthen yourself to endure psychic attack and sustain your energy into higher resonance of love frequency with this Jedi healing technique. Also sh...
6 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service